Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Body change - bigger hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title goes..

Is it even possible?

Bigger and thicker hands + fingers?
Ask Life for what you want is what I say, Fella. Let me put it this way.... If a subliminal can make a Man's dick bigger,thick,longer 'er all three then shurely it must be in the realm of possiblitie's for a Man to have Bigger thicker Hands.
After all,why not?
while Im here,I want to re-put in my request for down the road, for Pale pale skin and to have my blue eyes again.
the reactions out in the word, not here in the forum persay,have been very interesting and quite the double standards and I Know exactly why too,but will not say here in this forum. However I find it so intersting that a dude these days can say I've felt like a women on the inside since I can remember,so now Im gonna get my ding dong lauped off and changed to female plumbing and for some females, vice versa , or some dude or dudette wears 15 different hair dye's, 15 different shades of colour on thier head and in either case barely anyone blinks these days, but I say I wanna pale up my skin and people freak?

I say ask for what ya want and do what you want to, if you're not hurting yourself or others.
People spend tons of money every year on tanning lotions/potions and sitting/laying in the sun to deepen thier skin tone but no one says a thing,but If I flip it. Huh? WTF?
Yes I wanna be pale-er than the lawrence welk show!! Ha!! So what!! as they used to say in the 60's do your thing and dont knock mine and I wont yours !! Love yourself and stay groovy is what I say... ddifferent strokes for different folks, is what I also say...blah blah woof woof

if this is too much here, for the forum. I'll happily removed it post haste. if not,I'll let it stand !!
Actually in Asia it is popular to be as white as possible.

It has to do with the pale ones didn't had to work hard like a peasant in the farms under the sun, all day. So yeah.. a status thing that have been there for generations.
You might find some things over there that is to your interest in becoming more pale.

I've read that growing taller sub doesn't work if you are over 25 and your femurs have been fused.

So wondering how growing hands would work, if possible at all. Very interesting sub if possible for sure.
It is an odd request, but to each their own. I fail to see how growing your hands would improve your life. A bigger penis, yeah, that's totally understandable, but hands?
And I am aware that big hands are an attractive traits to some women, but are you really gonna let that make a difference...
Bigger hands?? Bro what you planning to grab with those..or whose lol jk
(01-14-2022, 06:50 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]
It is an odd request, but to each their own. I fail to see how growing your hands would improve your life. A bigger penis, yeah, that's totally understandable, but hands?
And I am aware that big hands are an attractive traits to some women, but are you really gonna let that make a difference...

You say one thing but you mean the other..

I've never let it make a difference but it sneaked up on me every now and then when I'm not focused in life.

If your job requires you to move things with hands a lot, maybe heavy objects, then bigger hands are better suited to get the job done consistently.

It's not a big deal really but since there's other body subs that sounds crazy, why not see if this is a possibility.

-LM
As yourself this. How many copies of a "bigger hands" subliminal would sell? Is that number going to be worth making it from a producer's point of view?
(01-17-2022, 12:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]As yourself this. How many copies of a "bigger hands" subliminal would sell? Is that number going to be worth making it from a producer's point of view?

Make one pre-paid for like 10K+. Problem solved. LOL.

I can see the ad copy now: "Do you find yourself saying "I don't know what to do with my hands" awkwardly?! Are you a satisfied customer of our Male Enhancement sub, so now your giant dong is impossible to "stimulate" yourself?!

WELL NOW YOU CAN! ORDER "I FINALLY FU**ING KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS BRAH SO LFG 5.8G"".

Win-win scenario.

Boom.

You're welcome, @Shannon.
(01-19-2022, 11:24 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2022, 12:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]As yourself this.  How many copies of a "bigger hands" subliminal would sell?  Is that number going to be worth making it from a producer's point of view?

Make one pre-paid for like 10K+. Problem solved. LOL.

I can see the ad copy now: "Do you find yourself saying "I don't know what to do with my hands" awkwardly?! Are you a satisfied customer of our Male Enhancement sub, so now your giant dong is impossible to "stimulate" yourself?!

WELL NOW YOU CAN! ORDER "I FINALLY FU**ING KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HANDS BRAH SO LFG 5.8G"".

Win-win scenario.

Boom.

You're welcome, @Shannon.

Brilliant!
And as an extra bonus for those giant hands, cos one will still be free 'grow a 2nd giant dick 5.8g'. Roflmao
(01-17-2022, 12:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]As yourself this.  How many copies of a "bigger hands" subliminal would sell?  Is that number going to be worth making it from a producer's point of view?

It's not the most popular thing I know.

But if one normal person thinks that, there are plenty more who also thinks that. It's just not a very taboo or popular thing to talk about.

It is obviously not on same level as ME.

So you are saying it is possible. No matter age?
Like grow taller doesn't work after 25..

Anyway, there might be a big market for people who have a more physical lifestyle like guys who lift weights or do calisthenics.. climbing could also be one. Some types of Asians could also be a good market.

It would be pretty wild if the hands could grow bigger. Mine have been the same size since puberty.

I find it funny how some of you can't comprehend the desire for it.
But that's the perspective you have when you don't know what it is like.

It's not the craziest thing. But hey I see many subs in the shop that aren't crazy either and they got built anyway.

Physical features should be built as an investment and for customers as it is permanently visible.
That is if they actually work permanently...

I could help with ad copy for sure.

My contribution

-LM