Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Base journal Chirs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was going to do ums, but I thought base was better for me, so I decided to do it!

(Because of personal situations or problems, if not, I would have done ums2. In fact, I only served for one or two days, but I immediately had a tremendous effect. Of course, the same goes for baseSmile

Day 01

Question: But does base stage 1 normally start again after the sound of water stops for about a second at about 30 minutes?

My situation : I am in the process of creating a business. What business it is is is tarot-related business! The first reason I started tarot was after I saw Shannon's tarot book, and it's amazing that it's going to be a business like this. I started tarot earlier this year, and I went to university while looking at people, but I got an idea in the middle, so I keep making it.And I quit college.

plan : coding home page, make contents(tarot), etc ...

There are so many things I like about base.

Extroverted, smart, productivity, etc. It's already this effective in the first stage, so I'm looking forward to it. My goal is to run level 1 to 6 well for 32 days and refresher for the rest of my life!

And later, I thought it would be burdensome to run more than 8 hours a day, but when I looked at the guidelines, it changed to 6 to 21 hours a day! It's great to listen to it while working, sleeping, or taking a walk in six hours a day.

I'm just finishing the first loop, and I'm very productive and motivated.

(I have two shop accounts, so if you ask me if I bought base, I'll show you the account and picture I bought right away! , From now on, I will purchase only with one account. )

The base works really wonderfully. First of all, I think it encourages me to create niche markets or new inventions while studying my interests and major fields deeply!

I've experienced various trials and errors related to the business (even though I haven't started yet, but I've made it in the middle or read lectures or books) and improved my skills considerably, so I have a good system in my head.

I think I can give a lot of advice to people who don't know what to do about money even after using ums or base. I think you can do business naturally by studying fields or topics that can stimulate people's favorite things (money, power, love, etc.), checking how others make money from them, and making your own!(English is not my major language, if there is wrong word, I am sorry)

There are several base journals, but since my situation and their situation are completely different (hobby, age, country, expertise, etc.), I think they will show completely different patterns, so I didn't look it up (of course, I read it a lot in the past).I will focus on running my own business.

And among the ways to make money (or live life abundantly), the way I have adopted since a few years ago is surprisingly effective. He tries to give a lot of value and support to people.If you look at it, your skills and resources naturally improve. Then, you will enjoy enormous wealth at some point!

My self-improvement journey has also been carried out to provide many valuable things to my woman and is progressing effectively. In addition, the content is gradually developing as I think about how to provide people with various services (related to tarot cards) better.

And I think many people just look at the diary and don't leave any records. In addition, even if the effect is great, the community or journal usually talks about the good things, but it tends to look much less than the actual effect by talking about complaints.(About my am6 was 10,00 times more effective than most of the logs here.) So don't worry, trust Shannon, and make sure to choose a product that meets your goals, and there will be satisfactory results!

What's really good about Shannon's product is that it contains a lot of self-development knowledge that works effectively on people in their lives.

What's a little disappointing while reading the base effect is that there are modules that are not on each stage. So I think it will be a little annoying on the stage where I don't need learning skills when I run a business in the middle. So, I will quickly proceed to level 6 for 6 months and use level 7 continuously. I think one time will be enough because I have accumulated business-related knowledge and skills through a lot of study.

And it was am6 that changed my life dramatically, and I believe that base will improve my life (of course, developing a businessman's temperament rather than self-improvement, women, and self-realization).

Many people say that am6 has achieved better business than base, but I will continue to run the base because I think the base (learning ability and great brain) will be complete. And since this journal is a base journal, we will only talk about base now.

Honestly, I don't know if I'll record this journal a lot. The reason why I write it on the day I started is that I think I'll continue to run it. I'm going to work hard on my work. Thank you!

Productivity is increasing in stage 1, and the focus is on the business. I'm watching several lectures and looking for various materials to improve the contents I'm currently making.

I can feel that I'm doing basic work.

As am6 explained the work by stage in various parables (e.g., stage3: big gun), I hope it will be the same for BASE or other products.
Quote:Question: But does base stage 1 normally start again after the sound of water stops for about a second at about 30 minutes?

That's fine, it will just be the masked sound starting again.

I can see your BASE order so it's ok.
It sounds like you may have read my Tarot book. If you have, what were your thoughts?

I suggest that Stage 7 will be most useful if you use it for 3 months and then give yourself a month off, or run stages 1 through 6 again. That will prevent subconscious boredom, which will degrade results.
Tarot : It was better to show love, money, marry, business, etc. in detail for each card. (+polarity)

And it was my first tarot reading Shannon's book, and I was a beginner and English was not my first language, so I couldn't study deeply and I studied and gained experience by referring to various basic books. Now, I'm studying Shannon's book deeply again.

Does the base develop if i use the refresher for a long time? First of all, I'll play it for six months and think about it.First of all, the most suitable product for me is the base, so I think I'll run it for the rest of my life. It is consistent with my childhood personality or goal.

Day 02

It's not exactly day02 yet, but I'll try to fill it out. First of all, it seems to focus on the business and help you become an entrepreneur consistently in everything.

I watch many lectures, search for materials related to what I am making, write, and open an online store.

And my product is quite innovative, not existing, so I'm creating a business in a different way from the existing tarot.

I think I like base more than am6. Of course, running am6 has greatly helped develop various fun social activities, self-development, and inner strength.

But I want monogamy and my goal is to become a businessman, so the base seems much more appropriate. I think it will be a huge success over the next year.

And I've said this many times, but if I didn't have a personal reason, I would have done ums2. This is because I did the product for only two days and it usually took two or three hours to code it with crazy productivity in 20 minutes. In addition, I like Shield and people's reactions, but I proceed with the base for personal reasons (unspeakable).

I can feel several modules being activated.

Today, I conducted various data research.
First of all, my principle is that mixing 10% of my ideas and perspectives, and 3 or 4 things that similar people have already made, will create my own innovative product.

I am studying various things about tarot cards and creating contents. color taro, Pet taro, Taro mbti, and taro that I made.

We also looked around how other tarot businesses were organized.(YouTube or homepage, etc.)

I've lived as a consumer for 25 years, and I finally feel that I'm turning into a producer.

And I am attracting lectures that help us continue our sudden changes naturally. (for example, the life of an entrepreneur, the way to become an entrepreneur, the strengths and weaknesses of an entrepreneur, etc.) It was all done in a day, but it was so natural that I even thought wrong about what the base did.

What I to do : homepage production (coding), blog writing, my content creation, video production, tarot study, etc., and of course, romance with the woman I love ++

I'm quickly consult my lifestyle and discipline.

Whatever I did, I became behavior-oriented. There is a motivation to steadily produce content by reading books or finding tarot-related information.

I think people like me (celebrity effect?) but I like that it's not a sexual part. Since about six years ago, i have been a 10/10 man, so I have been so interested and jealous that I have passed by anywhere, but now I'm tired of that situation. I think have to make love with the one 10/10 woman.
Quote:Does the base develop if i use the refresher for a long time? First of all, I'll play it for six months and think about it.First of all, the most suitable product for me is the base, so I think I'll run it for the rest of my life. It is consistent with my childhood personality or goal.

The refresher stage will be running all the script at once, and it will develop over time.  You just want to avoid letting your subconscious get bored if you use it too long at once.
Restart Day 02

I'm doing a lot of business-related things little by little.

I want to say a lot of things, but I'll save my words because of privacy.

My current favorite thing about base is that it's thanks to a number of basic skills (emotional, stress relief, etc.).

Recently, I have gained experience and my skills are increasing rapidly while doing various entrepreneurial things.

I think it will probably win huge wealth within this year.

am6 was really the best tool for my self-development and self-realization, and base expects to serve as the best tool for self-development and becoming a businessman.

And as I work on creating various businesses, I'm realizing how great successful people are among existing entrepreneurs (including Shannon)

I'm creating content related to tarot cards, and what's interesting is that I'm not very interested, but there are things that customers are very interested in. Recently, I found out that customers like tarot cards of the year. (Major cards talk about how this year will go.) The method is 2+0+2+2+0+1+1+1 (ex: my birthday is 01/11).

I'm trying to create several websites for each field, create contents, and attract people. (Including SNS)

Currently, I am promoting projects in three areas.I think base is the most similar to the talent I've seen since I was young. I'm becoming an ENTJ and showing leadership as I did then.

It is expected that learning ability will increase significantly in the 7th stage.

I keep canceling while playing stage 1. so 32 days in stage 1 will proceed a little slowly to reduce the burden.

Emotions are going up and down a lot. I think it's stronger than am6.
I'm planning for the future by checking the base log.
There are many things to do at the moment, but the first and second stages focus on building the foundation, so I think I will proceed a little slowly.
I'm prioritizing what to do.

To be honest, not long ago, I enjoyed a huge lifestyle even if I didn't have much money, but I think I can create a full business only when I focus on my business.Base seems to focus on important things for me. (Romance with my girlfriend and establishment of a business) I got rid of all my hobbies (I enjoyed a lot of hobbies not long ago). I will start a hobby related to business and money.I tried to follow the guidelines because I could reduce working hours as much as possible, enjoy and focus on self-realization, but I realized that was not what I wanted.
(12-19-2021, 06:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Does the base develop if i use the refresher for a long time? First of all, I'll play it for six months and think about it.First of all, the most suitable product for me is the base, so I think I'll run it for the rest of my life. It is consistent with my childhood personality or goal.

The refresher stage will be running all the script at once, and it will develop over time.  You just want to avoid letting your subconscious get bored if you use it too long at once.

Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.
Restart stage1 day 02

Many mental health and conditions have improved significantly. The abilities developed by am6 in the past are returning and developing. I picked a tarot card about the base journey and found an ace of cup card, which is very suitable for the current situation.

Thanks to the quality of sleep, I am living without fatigue during the day. Thanks to overcoming fear, I had many nightmares, but fear in many situations seems to have disappeared.

I'm studying more about tarot cards and coming up with ideas. There is content and homepage that I have made before, so I think I will re-produce it after a few days of study.

When I go around outside, I get a lot of ioi from women, and men seem to be afraid when they see me.

At home, my mom and sister gave me a lot of stress, but after the base, it became almost zero. In addition, on the base, there is no stress from human relationships and it becomes very easy.

I did this and that, but life became much easier because I focused only on my most important things.
This year's goal is to become an entrepreneur and enjoy romance with my current girlfriend, and I have removed all other relationships and goals.

Usually, I continue to read tarot books or books related to success.

I played a little bit of the game, and thanks to the luck module, something very good came out randomly.

I have a good mind when dealing with people.When I didn't use the base, I had a lot of complaints about people, but now it's gone a lot.

I think I'm a little tired if I want to become a fast entrepreneur, but I'm very happy when I just focus on my work.

In my country, if I continue to use the base, I will probably be able to establish the best company.

I think I'm being compensated for all the hardships I've had so far due to the base.As in am6, various situations and preparations are very suitable for running the base, so it seems to have a good effect.
I'm continuing to study various things.
Usually, I study tarot-related or entrepreneurship and consult with customers. I sometimes consult and I'm increasing the cost with a focus on improving my skills and identifying the needs of customers. The goal is to complete expensive counseling costs and tarot homepage businesses.

I have accumulated various technical studies, experiences, and knowledge to become an entrepreneur for several years, and I think I will see huge results within this year.
S7 day 01

I kept quitting, so I decided to run s7.
That's not following the instructions, nor is it going to be maximally effective. There's 6 stages first for a reason.

Plus that makes no sense if you keep quitting other stages but then just use stage 7 cos then you're still listening.
Indeed. That is like saying, "I kept quitting while I was building the foundation of the house, so I decided to build the roof instead. Ben makes a good point here. Stage 7 is designed to give you everything at once, and it is brutal if you haven't gone through the first six stages once each at least once, in order.
Day 01

restart stage 01

Thanks to your support, I will try again. I plan to run base only for the rest of my life.

My memory and learning skills soared immediately. I am preparing for the tarot business that I mentioned before by deepening my studies

I think I'll do the base 1-6 steps for the rest of my life. Thank you!
Day 01

restart stage 01

I've been studying to become an entrepreneur all day. I study and understand deeply about my major and learn various skills.

Using the base, you can learn many things as if you were a genius right away! Many emotional trash has also been removed.

Sometimes, it feels weird when bad feelings escape.

I will definitely finish the race this time!

I plan to run base 1~3 times from 1~6 times and then use 7 steps for the rest of my life. I look forward to becoming a great entrepreneur next fall and becoming the world's highest level of learning ability to learn! I can't do it without using an entrepreneur because the amount of study I have to do is too large, so I think it will last well.

I don't think there will be any relationship in the future except for my current girlfriend. Except when I'm doing business, I think I'm going to minimize relationships and run toward my success.

I will prepare step by step so that I can become an entrepreneur while proceeding with steps 1 to 6. To be honest, I regret why I didn't encourage base when I was younger.

I've done a lot of things while balancing various things, but in the end, I need enough money, an entrepreneurial mind, and my capital to enjoy various lives properly.
Pages: 1 2