Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Back for DMSI 3.4. I have been away from the programs since 3.3.  Was wanting to get back into my account but can not since the new site went up in August.  I am trying to gain access to my previous account but can not find the account email sent by Indigo for previous buyers of DMSI to get back into their accounts.  Anyone who can help me with this will be greatly appreciated.  Just excited to run 3.4
Hey man,
Your issue might be best addressed through messaging Benjamin (an admin); the Men's Journal thread is a way for men to post their wins/experiences with using subs.

UPDATE/EDIT: EMAIL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL INSTEAD (MY MISTAKE)
Yeah if you can email the store (contact us link down the bottom of the forum) or the contact form on subliminal-shop.com with your details and I can fix it.
Thank you all. The problem has been resolved. Will be reporting my experiences with 3.4. Stay tuned. Thanks all
Cool, hope it goes well.

If you want to edit the title to use it as a journal you can just edit the first post.