Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMSv2 - Ultimate Money Shot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm jonezin' to start this, but MIRv3b is what's running now.  I have a nasty sinus infection.  I've been running MIR, hittin' the infrared sauna, steam room, taking vitamin D3, immunity mushroom extracts, liposomal vitamin C, and nebulizing colloidal silver.  This thing is a BITCH!

I foresee it being another week before I start.  I'm still symptomatic, and I need to run MIR 3 days past cessation of symptoms. 

I'm very curious to see what UMS does for me.  I waffled between this and DMSI, because I'm already making so much money in crypto.  But, why not seal the deal?  I don't want to make money that's comfortable - I want to be completely free.  Debt-free, financially independent - to do whatever I want, with whomever I want, wherever I want, whenever I want.

Gonna happen.
Can I ask what is your crypto strategy that has given you success? Just curious.
(12-04-2021, 12:25 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask what is your crypto strategy that has given you success? Just curious.

At first (and still my biggest money maker) was investing in Strongblock nodes.  I got in at the bottom, $35-40.  It takes 10 STRONG to make a node.  Each node pays 0.1 STRONG per day.  I made 5 initially, and now have 13 + I own 4 Strongblock NFTs (non-fungible tokens) that multiply node rewards.  Today, STRONG is at $475 - which is CHEAP.  It's all-time high is $1300.  They'll soon be launching new node protocols that will boost that price way past $2000 (in my opinion).  I'm making anywhere from $250k-500k+ per year USD (and growing) - just from STRONG.

I take profits and reduce debt, pay bills, or reinvest in other projects.
Another of my favorite investments is on the Fantom Network. I bought TShare (Tomb Shares) and staked them on tomb.finance. The APR is usually 400-600%. I bought $1000 at $6750. Now TShare is $16000+. I earn $35-60 TOMB per day (which is trying to be pegged to FTM token). I can then take that and provide liquidity for the FTM-TOMB pair and stake it on YieldWolf.finance for 1000% APY. That's about $16 USD per day on the first stake, and double that the next....So every day, I add another $1000/year APY from the yields I get from the TShare saking on Tomb.finance. I'm bullish on FTM. Especially when the STRONG nodes go live on Fantom in a month or so...I expect that $16/day/stake to increase.
That’s a crazy title ?
(12-04-2021, 02:15 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]That’s a crazy title ?

I like a good play on words.
For someone who is new to crypto & doesn't understand the system yet, What would you recommend I look into first if I I only had 2-3k to invest?
(12-04-2021, 11:13 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]For someone who is new to crypto & doesn't understand the system yet, What would you recommend I look into first if I I only had 2-3k to invest?

For those new to crypto, I'd recommend simply signing up for a reputable exchange - like Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini.  Coinbase is where I started.  It's as easy as signing up and linking your bank account.  

The "safest" thing you could do is open an account with Celsius or Nexo and deposit stable coins there.  Stable coins are pegged to $1.  There is little volatility, whereas you'll see other tokens make large gains and drop just as quickly.  Any "bad news" and you'll see the value of your holdings slide.  In crypto, that's totally normal, and just holding is your best bet.  Trying to swing trade is a losing battle for most.  Anyhow, if you put stable coins into one of those, you'll get around 10% interest. Much better than any savings account at a bank.  

Coinbase has the "Earn" campaign, where you can watch videos and learn about different crypto.  You take a quiz, and when you pass, they'll give you free crypto (somewhere between $3-9 worth).

If you can catch Ethereum (ETH) below $4k and Bitcoin (BTC) below $50k, those are good bets.  Long-term, ETH should head toward $10k, and BTC back toward $65k.  

I started when BTC was around $7900 last year.  Then I started learning about other Top 10/Top 100 cryptos.  So start "safe," don't put all your eggs in one basket, and start reading up.  There's a ton of information out there - Medium articles, "crypto" Twitter (large community of crypto enthusiast on Twitter), YouTube, etc.
Such a pleasant surprise to see you so deep in crypto, RTB! I'm in FTM too but completely missed out on TOMB. Would you say now is still a good time to get into TOMB and Tshares?
(12-08-2021, 12:19 AM)Raikahoken Wrote: [ -> ]Such a pleasant surprise to see you so deep in crypto, RTB! I'm in FTM too but completely missed out on TOMB. Would you say now is still a good time to get into TOMB and Tshares?

I think so.  Down about $4k from it's ATH, I'd buy the dip.  Staking TShare at 400+% APR is awesome.  If you're bullish on FTM, TOMB is great.  You can then take your TOMB and provide liquidity to the TOMB-FTM pair and stake on Reaper.farm (which autocompounds, rather than on Tomb.finance where you claim more TShares instead).  

Feel free to PM me anytime!
(12-05-2021, 08:01 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2021, 11:13 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]For someone who is new to crypto & doesn't understand the system yet, What would you recommend I look into first if I I only had 2-3k to invest?

For those new to crypto, I'd recommend simply signing up for a reputable exchange - like Coinbase, Kraken, Gemini.  Coinbase is where I started.  It's as easy as signing up and linking your bank account.  

The "safest" thing you could do is open an account with Celsius or Nexo and deposit stable coins there.  Stable coins are pegged to $1.  There is little volatility, whereas you'll see other tokens make large gains and drop just as quickly.  Any "bad news" and you'll see the value of your holdings slide.  In crypto, that's totally normal, and just holding is your best bet.  Trying to swing trade is a losing battle for most.  Anyhow, if you put stable coins into one of those, you'll get around 10% interest. Much better than any savings account at a bank.  

Coinbase has the "Earn" campaign, where you can watch videos and learn about different crypto.  You take a quiz, and when you pass, they'll give you free crypto (somewhere between $3-9 worth).

If you can catch Ethereum (ETH) below $4k and Bitcoin (BTC) below $50k, those are good bets.  Long-term, ETH should head toward $10k, and BTC back toward $65k.  

I started when BTC was around $7900 last year.  Then I started learning about other Top 10/Top 100 cryptos.  So start "safe," don't put all your eggs in one basket, and start reading up.  There's a ton of information out there - Medium articles, "crypto" Twitter (large community of crypto enthusiast on Twitter), YouTube, etc.

Really Valuable, thanks RT