Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Time to Reduce The Appetite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone, 

Last night I started the sub, even though I was forced to use ultrasonic. 

because my older phone had problems downloading the hybrid version. 

but yeah I felt really uncomfy after using it so atleast it works. 

So how do I use it? 

Do I keep going till im no longer fat? Or do I just use it for 3/6 months?

===================================================
Also I tried to give my weight info and stuff but my scale didn't work like it should.
So I think im to fat for it.
Appetite suppressant works by instructing your subconscious to regulate your appetite in the right ways to result in you achieving your ideal weight as calculated by your own subconscious mind according to a secret formula I developed for the weight loss subliminal. If it works for you, then just keep using it until you stabilize your weight. If it works, you'll know it.

There should be instructions at the bottom of the product description, though.
(11-27-2021, 10:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Appetite suppressant works by instructing your subconscious to regulate your appetite in the right ways to result in you achieving your ideal weight as calculated by your own subconscious mind according to a secret formula I developed for the weight loss subliminal.  If it works for you, then just keep using it until you stabilize your weight.  If it works, you'll know it.

yeah I did read it but got me kinda confused but I think I get it now: 

use it till your body says you are at right weight and take an extra week off after the 3rd month.

(on top of using 5 loops for 4 days and 7 days break)

Correct?
(11-27-2021, 11:43 AM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2021, 10:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Appetite suppressant works by instructing your subconscious to regulate your appetite in the right ways to result in you achieving your ideal weight as calculated by your own subconscious mind according to a secret formula I developed for the weight loss subliminal.  If it works for you, then just keep using it until you stabilize your weight.  If it works, you'll know it.

yeah I did read it but got me kinda confused but I think I get it now: 

use it till your body says you are at right weight and take an extra week off after the 3rd month.

(on top of using 5 loops for 4 days and 7 days break)

Correct?

Basically.  The AutoConfig will guide you as best it can to the weight you want, even if you don't consciously realize what that weight is.  It will depend on why you are heavier than you consciously want to be as to how well the program works, because some of the reasons make for more challenge than that degree of technology is able to overcome.  That is why I am going to re-build it; it works for some of the reasons and personality types, and for some, it could use improvement.
Thanks, i will just finish my 3 months when the new one shows up  Smile

Also last night (my second run) my body hurt again in the beginning. 

i start to get the feeling my body doesn´t like the sub. 

so yeah i got myself a real challenge this time around, 

since i now have to deal with physical pain.

oh well i prefer a negative response over no response at all. 

although it´s still weird considering how the last 2 subs (life tune up and over comming fear) gave a healing like feeling while this one gives pain.
Month 0 day 3

There was no pain last night so i guess everything is fine now Smile
(11-28-2021, 01:51 AM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, i will just finish my 3 months when the new one shows up  Smile

although it´s still weird considering how the last 2 subs (life tune up and over comming fear) gave a healing like feeling while this one gives pain.

May I suggest a read through this:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types...-Spot-Them

and consider that the subliminal is not giving you pain, your subconscious is trying to make it hurt to use the program so you will stop.  It's a form of resistance (Type 10) which is often overcome over time.
(11-29-2021, 10:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2021, 01:51 AM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, i will just finish my 3 months when the new one shows up  Smile

May I suggest a read through this:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types...-Spot-Them

and consider that the subliminal is not giving you pain, your subconscious is trying to make it hurt to use the program so you will stop.  It's a form of resistance (Type 10) which is often overcome over time.

Yeah, I had no problems last night running it (month 0 day 4)

so i might already be over it  Smile

but i will still pay attention to how i feel using it
month 1 cycle 1 day 4:

not much has changed, in fact I eated more, Whether it's because of the holiday month or type 8 resistance I dont know.
Even more so considering im already a big eater (hence the sub in the first place)

I notice that i also got some adaption issue around the fact that I may feel full faster then before (but because I also eat more, it kinda makes me unsure)

but oh well: it's 19:29 here in my country and I wanted to whish you guys a happy new year already : )
I think we will have to create a 5.8G appetite suppressant here soon, and see how that does for you.
(12-31-2021, 02:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think we will have to create a 5.8G appetite suppressant here soon, and see how that does for you.

yeah, I will still Finish my 3 months plus 1 week break, But after that I'll be sure to buy and try the new version.  Smile

Also since it's now 00:14 over here im gonna wish you guys once again a Happy New Year  Smile
(12-31-2021, 03:15 PM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 02:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think we will have to create a 5.8G appetite suppressant here soon, and see how that does for you.

yeah, I will still Finish my 3 months plus 1 week break, But after that I'll be sure to buy and try the new version.  Smile

Also since it's now 00:14 over here im gonna wish you guys once again a Happy New Year  Smile

If this version doesn't work for you, I have no problem with you getting a free upgrade to the next version in this case.
(12-31-2021, 03:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2021, 03:15 PM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]

If this version doesn't work for you, I have no problem with you getting a free upgrade to the next version in this case.

wow thanks! I'm still gonna look at the rest of the months just to be sure  Smile
month 2: 3 days before cycle 2.

still no succes, but to be fair I had slip up last time wich made me end up with 6 days rest 5 times listening..

and im sure that candy eating spree I had, messed up with the programm as well mayby..

I also notice I may sabotage myself by still trying to eat as much as I can,

i'm also listening to hybrid wich worked on the last 2 subs I did..

I'm also getting the urge to switch to UH when im done this month..

but at the same time I really wanna get rid of all my fat..

I'm also really tired even after 12 hours of sleep.

I start to think resistance may still be in place

wich make sense since my father always told me to eat everything and we always had to hurry

Yeah i know this update is a little bit messy but i still felt i needed to give an update. even if its only to find out how to stop myself from sabotaging it's getting really annoying
Pages: 1 2