Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life Tune Up v6 - Becoming a Saiyan!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing the changes Life Tune Up is making in my life, is getting me excited for NSLW when it comes out & I'm ready to use it. 

The plan is the get Life where it needs to be, these winter months are less profitable for a Landscaper. When I'm in a good place & likely when I finish LTU I am going to dedicate a month or 2 purely to Music. After having used NSLW for a significant amount of time.  

Probably will go a vacation to Medellin again, & go live in the mountains ,  build a studio up their, It's super cheap up in Santa Elena, I was up their for 2 days, it was beautiful, I saw Cows, Farmers working without Heavy Machinery like I'm in a game of Age of Empires lmao, it was really peaceful & beautiful. & one of the only places in Medellin without constant traffic noise.

The plan is to build myself up over the next 6-9 months, Focusing on my Life , Gym , Finances, then Dedicate myself back to the Music when the time is right. I use substances to help with my Music, & I can't be doing that right now. That's another reason why I am going to wait. 

We will see what happens, I am a wierd person & I have a very extreme personality.

But I truly believe NSLW is going to be EPIC! the TID was making me progress allot, so the actual program should be significant, I really hope, Singing/Tonality , and everything is included in the program. Even if it's not the main focus of the program, I believe their should be at least a little scripting involving singing.

I'm excited. Thank you Shannon!!
Noticed body odour is increased from my sweat, And was much more tired then usual the last few days.

I feel mentally okay, Was feeling apathetic for a month or so but I think since using Life Tune Up the Apathy is gone now & I feel more Empathy again.
Hey! Which version of LTU are you using? It will be interesting to see the results you get. I remember my first run of LTU5 was amazing and transformative. LTU6 hit me hard like nothing else, I had to take a step back from it and work on my fears... I'll be doing another run after I finish OF. LTU is awesome though, I hope you get great results from it!!! Good luck man.
I'm probably going to run LTU6 after my run of OFV3 too! Good luck with your run! Can't wait to see your results!
(11-24-2021, 09:03 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! Which version of LTU are you using? It will be interesting to see the results you get. I remember my first run of LTU5 was amazing and transformative. LTU6 hit me hard like nothing else, I had to take a step back from it and work on my fears... I'll be doing another run after I finish OF. LTU is awesome though, I hope you get great results from it!!! Good luck man.

Thanks I appreciate that! I'm using the newest version, I believe it's V6. It's going to be difficult to not switch over to DMSI but I will try my best to think about the long term goal, and what Shannon said about most people not commiting long enough to see amazing results, I've had this issue in the past, switching subliminals too frequently, Never got to finish BASE but in Stage 3 I was buying & selling used cars & made a bunch of money. Wonder what would have happened if I didn't quit it.
(11-24-2021, 09:14 PM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]I'm probably going to run LTU6 after my run of OFV3 too! Good luck with your run! Can't wait to see your results!

Thanks! Likewise!
Paid off $2900, Have 1200 more to pay off & I get my license back, It's been 3 years since I've been able to drive on my own.

This is going to greatly improve my quality of life & potential for earning money. I am really looking forward to it.

It will also give me better downtime options as I can take my dogs up to the Lake or Mountain here in BC Vancouver Canada.

More ways to meet normal women as well. One of the highest quality women I had ever met in the past was when I was walking my dog & she was walking hers.

I'm still very much in love with my EX & were talking again, but it's very uncertain as to what will happen between us & I won't be back in Medellin for at least 8-9 months maybe more. If I can find a woman here that I can fall in love with that would be ideal. Colombian woman in my experience are much better, for my personality at least, they are fiery, passionate, intense, SUPER feminine & they cook/clean.

My ex would clean and cook when she stayed with me & just they embrace the gender roles over their in Colombian Culture.
The last two nights I've been waking up at 3am & having trouble going back to sleep for an hour or two.

Last night I dreamt that I owned a wolf, & the Female Wolf started displaying alpha behavior / aggression towards me, standing on its hind legs with its hands on me, I was cowering after but standing still. Then I attempted to out dominate it by being dominate with my body language & punishing it.

And it became more aggressive until I was in the fetal position hoping it doesn't bite me. It was snarling at me with its teeth & I thought it was about to attack me. I was covering my head.
I had a theory about Fear Removal in Life Tune up Vs the FRM in OF.

OF touches all fears, & Life Tune Up only the fears preventing you from tuning your life up in all aspects.

so does that mean that you will start noticing positive changes in regards to Fear Removal faster in LTU v6 because the fears being removed will be fears that directly impact your life, and not just random fears you have about little tiny perhaps unimportant things.

Basically I'm saying some of the fears that OF removes might not make a big impact on our mood/day to day life/ ect because they are insignificant fears & may not directly impact us as profoundly.

Am I correct?
(11-25-2021, 07:32 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I had a theory about Fear Removal in Life Tune up Vs the FRM in OF.

OF touches all fears, & Life Tune Up only the fears preventing you from tuning your life up in all aspects.

so does that mean that you will start noticing positive changes in regards to Fear Removal faster in LTU v6 because the fears being removed will be fears that directly impact your life, and not just random fears you have about little tiny perhaps unimportant things.

Basically I'm saying some of the fears that OF removes might not make a big impact on our mood/day to day life/ ect because they are insignificant fears & may not directly impact us as profoundly.

Am I correct?

Not the way it works.