Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Accessing my Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Came back after awhile and I see the shop is on a new site. Checked my email, clicked the activate button to activate the new account, but it's not logging in/activating the account.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Hi,
Can you send an email to the backend from the main site so I know your email address and I can resend it. The activation emails expire after a while.
(11-21-2021, 04:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
  Can you send an email to the backend from the main site so I know your email address and I can resend it. The activation emails expire after a while.

Thanks Ben, just DM'd

Edit: Submitted through the Contact Us page on the shop as well as DM'd email to verify if needed
Issue has been resolved. Thanks again.
Bump:

I've got the same issue. I think I have used the activation e-mail in August or so, but I cannot access most of the recent subliminal.

For instance, my downloads only include UMS 5.75G, MLS 5.5G, DMSI 3.3.2, OF5G, SM3 and AM6. However, I've also bought the latest MLS, latest OF, and the latest LTU, and I don't have access to the latest DMSI, currently.

So, in other words, the "Order History" of my account does not align with the "Access My Purchases and Subscriptions" area.
Hey man,
Yeah that was an issue with the importing to the new site. If you can send an email with the orders of what's missing from the downloads area I can fix it.
Good job, Ben.   Thumbsup