Subliminal Talk

Full Version: sex magnet journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi everyone... i'm about 14 days into stage 1 of sex magnet.

ive done am6 at least 5 times, woman magnet once, BASE once, DMSI once... hoping SM3 is the key that gets me laid...

this sub is kicking my ass hard core... just major depression and hopelessness, lack of energy... 

i've also reached out to women that i tried to fuck in the past (it's the desperation kicking in).... 

been going through past failures in my mind, beating myself up about it... has anyone else experienced this?

i'm gonna keep going, i figure this sub is working and obviously there are people here who have had great results from it...
(11-14-2021, 02:46 AM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone... i'm about 14 days into stage 1 of sex magnet.

ive done am6 at least 5 times, woman magnet once, BASE once, DMSI once... hoping SM3 is the key that gets me laid...

this sub is kicking my ass hard core... just major depression and hopelessness, lack of energy... 

i've also reached out to women that i tried to fuck in the past (it's the desperation kicking in).... 

been going through past failures in my mind, beating myself up about it... has anyone else experienced this?

i'm gonna keep going, i figure this sub is working and obviously there are people here who have had great results from it...

also find myself full of rage and anger for stuff i wanted to say and should've in the past... i know it will pass, as i've had to deal with these issues when running AM6... also met some hard resistance to that sub as well....
Going through that emotional turmoil on SM3 is part of the usage.

Stage 1 effects on girls and small animals should be super obvious in a good way.

For me the first SM3 round felt similar. Stage 3 in particular. Hurt a lot.
(11-14-2021, 02:45 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]Going through that emotional turmoil on SM3 is part of the usage.

Stage 1 effects on girls and small animals should be super obvious in a good way.

For me the first SM3 round felt similar. Stage 3 in particular. Hurt a lot.

i have noticed that i get attention from dogs that don't usually go up to strangers... also i am feeling more confident and more manly and willing to speak up than i normally do... 

yesterday, i had an emotional release where i confronted some of my limiting beliefs about dating and women. i think the subliminal had a lot to do with that. 

just out of curiosity, how many runs of sm3 did you do? and what kind of results did you get? thanks
2 runs + a 1 year run where I ran it for 60 days each stage. The first run I had prettier girls gravitate to me a lot.
Results: 50 to 60 percent of the sales page.
(11-15-2021, 03:42 AM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]2 runs + a 1 year run where I ran it for 60 days each stage.  The first run I had prettier girls gravitate to me a lot.

hi Darkness how its going?
btw as I remember you were doing WM,
could you briefly explain how all this SM-WM runs changed your sexual relationships?
Did girls approach you and try to seduce you?
(11-15-2021, 09:24 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2021, 03:42 AM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]2 runs + a 1 year run where I ran it for 60 days each stage.  The first run I had prettier girls gravitate to me a lot.

could you briefly explain how all this SM-WM runs changed your sexual relationships?

In my case, WM girls gravitated to me, felt more comfortable with me, enjoyed my personality. On SM, dried me out emotionally, harder to speak with feeling.

Sexually, after this last SM run, I am nastier sexually & am obsessed with consuming girls physically through my six senses. It help you enjoy sex in a dirty way, will she partake in them not as much or willing as you are.I have felt as sex hungry as on SM. As of now, due to SM, I want a slutty girl overall and not willing to budge on sexual desires, for example: masoschism, mild sadism. Also I’m less mental during sex, more physical.

Yes, six senses. Her emotional energy be it negative or positive, you’ll feel it them through her vagina like a jolt through your penis.

WM will manifest girls that into what you like sexually more so than SM.
SM stage 5 & 6 will have girls approaching you.
WM girls approached me in stage 1,2,3.

Using both of these affirmed what I already suspected, there’s no seduction. She chooses you, she has to like you first. You just gotta have the energetic tone in your aura.

I’m still not where I want to be yet. I got a long way to go. 

I really NEED to use WM again.

I would humbly suggest using both 2 times. See & compare.
Day 16 - Stage 1

I'm starting to feel the 'beast mode' come  alive... just in general a greater sense of raw power and an IDGAF attitude...

I also feel as if I can take on any challenge... This is definitely the 'upswing' after the heavy resistance/depression that i experienced the past few days.

as for women, nothing too dramatic to report, though I have noticed some women look at me and smile....
(11-15-2021, 06:17 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]

In my case, WM girls gravitated to me, felt more comfortable with me, enjoyed my personality. On SM, dried me out emotionally, harder to speak with feeling.

Sexually, after this last SM run, I am nastier sexually & am obsessed with consuming girls physically through my six senses. It help you enjoy sex in a dirty way, will she partake in them not as much or willing as you are.I have felt as sex hungry as on SM. As of now, due to SM, I want a slutty girl overall and not willing to budge on sexual desires, for example: masoschism, mild sadism. Also I’m less mental during sex, more physical.

Yes, six senses. Her emotional energy be it negative or positive, you’ll feel it them through her vagina like a jolt through your penis.

Using both of these affirmed what I already suspected, there’s no seduction. She chooses you, she has to like you first. You just gotta have the energetic tone in your aura.

WM2 made me really horny and it also got me to rethink my limiting beliefs about women and sex in general....
(11-16-2021, 12:50 AM)achtung81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2021, 06:17 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]

WM2 made me really horny and it also got me to rethink my limiting beliefs about women and sex in general....

thx guys
Day 28 of Stage 1.... had anxiety come up... i have an extremely active mind...

I do notice that I have gotten more attention from women. I'm also more flirtatious with them and I have a much easier time approaching them and starting conversation...

I also notice I have become more social and at ease in social situations and in conversation...

Now I'm going through a rough stretch, just massive depression. I have also bouts of rage and anger over having been taken advantage of in the past...
Sounds like you have to work through and resolve those experiences before you're going to be truly free to fully accept and execute the sub.
First week of Stage 2 - this sub is kicking my ass... feel like i have the flu, went to the clinic and they told me i'm not sick. i think i'm resisting the sub and its manifesting through psychosomatic illness...

On the other hand, I am growing and improving, feeling more masculine and more confident. I'm more willing to say no to people, which is rare since i'm a people pleaser by nature...

it's as if i'm living in 2 worlds - one in the past and one in the future...
i'm on stage 2 - about 2 weeks in...

is it normal to have feelings of jealousy come up? i noticed a couple in the subway and this woman was absolutely gorgeous... I just couldn't help but think that I don't measure up to the guy that she was with...

I was overcome with feelings of jealousy, inadequacy, envy, you name it...

also thought of a woman who i loved but who didn't feel the same way about me. it seems as if i have negative thoughts and emotions come up now.
Pages: 1 2