Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OFV3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm 5 months into OFV3 and I'm really frustrated with the subliminal. I get that overcome fear is supposed to improve your life by freeing you from fear that would otherwise prevent you from taking action to do the things that are good for your life, but I just feel like I want to stop it. So far on this run, I can't say OF contributed all the way but may have played a part, but I've hung out with friends more often, gone hiking, to the gym in the mornings, even got a meal plan from a nutritionist, traveled on a 2 hour drive on my own to another city to visit family, am talking to girls on one dating app, and haven't feared losing my job which has been a constant struggle in my life. I also got my current job on OFV3. I want to run LTU6 stage 7 again or DMSI 3.4, and eventually UMSv2 or v1. Does anyone have any helpful thoughts about why running OF and finishing it is a good idea?

I really want more friends and a girlfriend and then I want to focus on wealth which i'm hoping LTU6, DMSI 3.4, and UMS eventually can help with. I can't run AM6 because of my disorder and past experience with it so I'm just complaining about why I have to run OFV3 to my brother. He says it's just resistance.
I feel like you are seeing success with OF v3 & a part of you is trying to sabotage your success by quitting prematurely. I personally saw some major results, then I fucked things up by Doing Aura of Love and going back and forth between the subliminals, It made me lose allot of progress. I am back on OF v3 now.

I think the best thing to do would be to finish the recommended 8 months. If you're seeing good results, stick with it till it becomes permanent, then switch over to something else.
(11-05-2021, 01:42 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like you are seeing success with OF v3 & a part of you is trying to sabotage your success by quitting prematurely. I personally saw some major results, then I fucked things up by Doing Aura of Love and going back and forth between the subliminals, It made me lose allot of progress. I am back on OF v3 now.

I think the best thing to do would be to finish the recommended 8 months. If you're seeing good results, stick with it till it becomes permanent, then switch over to something else.

Thanks Raykon. Maybe there are results. My life is going pretty well right now, so OFV3 might be contributing to my calm emotional state with work and ability to do stuff that I want to pursue and that's good for me. I reread the OFV3 Listing and it says to run it for 6 months, so I'm going to go with that. Thank you for your perspective and insight. It's nice to talk with people who are on their own journey running the same subliminal.
I dreamed about getting a master's degree and something else. I woke up thinking that I would fail at a master's degree and that it wouldn't be good for me because I wouldn't be motivated to do it. I'm struggling to motivate myself to do the google certificate so I just need to focus on that to build my career. I wish I had sex dreams because that would indicate I'm working on my sexual issues, right? I don't want to dream about school anymore lol
Had some good stuff that happened to me today. I went to an indian dance class and met a couple of guys who I exchanged contact info with to hangout with as friends in the future. Can't wait till i'm done with OFV3, then I can run dmsi 5.8G or run stage 7 of ltu6.
(11-05-2021, 02:08 PM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2021, 01:42 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like you are seeing success with OF v3 & a part of you is trying to sabotage your success by quitting prematurely. I personally saw some major results, then I fucked things up by Doing Aura of Love and going back and forth between the subliminals, It made me lose allot of progress. I am back on OF v3 now.

Thanks Raykon. Maybe there are results. My life is going pretty well right now, so OFV3 might be contributing to my calm emotional state with work and ability to do stuff that I want to pursue and that's good for me. I reread the OFV3 Listing and it says to run it for 6 months, so I'm going to go with that. Thank you for your perspective and insight. It's nice to talk with people who are on their own journey running the same subliminal.

Cheers! Looking forward to seeing your journey/progress, Success in any endeavour usually will take time, so just keep on focusing on self development & you will definitely reach your goals, whatever they may be.
(11-07-2021, 12:59 PM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2021, 02:08 PM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers! Looking forward to seeing your journey/progress, Success in any endeavour usually will take time, so just keep on focusing on self development & you will definitely reach your goals, whatever they may be.

Cheers Raykon! Thank you! I hope you reach your goals as well.
I dreamed of three different Berserk-colored armors. The second armor was red i think. None were black colored if you know the anime reference. Then I dreamed about having a discussion with an old acquaintance that was someone I used to want to be friends with until I realized he didn't care. He was very relaxed and talkative around me. Then, I dreamed of looking for something that was attached to a piece of something I was carrying around. Afterwards, I dreamed of a fat girl, who was in a costume that wouldn't show her face.

I used to do 4 loops during on days, but recently I started to do 5 loops last week and my dreams are a lot more vivid and I can remember them now.
I dreamed of a girl sitting on my lap. Then, I dreamed about a girl who mentioned Kingdom Hearts, the videogame. Afterwards, I dreamed about other stuff but can't remember. I wish I knew what my dreams symbolized for my subconscious.
I dreamed of myself having a mental breakdown in class and collapsing into unconsciousness. Then, I woke up to my second eldest brother taking care of me or trying to anyways. In real life, my second eldest brother never looks after me and we don't have a good relationship. This dream seems like it was hitting on something significant but I don't know what.

Another update. I hung out with an Indian acquaintance I made this past weekend yesterday and had a good time getting to know him and we said we'd link up again. He seems like a good potential friend. I've considered moving to a bigger city with more indian people and women but I don't know if that'll solve the "there's nothing going on issue" in where i currently live. There aren't many events for young indian people in my age range. Whereas in a bigger city, there's way more going on so Idk. Maybe DMSI, LTU6, or OFV3 will solve my lack of women issue in where i currently live. I'm open to other races, but my preference is Indian women lol. The dating apps are brutal but I've still been able to snag a few dates every now and then.
I had an interesting dream. I dreamed about kissing a hot black girl and we made out and later she gave me a blow job. I asked if I could kiss her and she said yes. Then, I dreamed of an old female black coworker of mine from real life working for a global tech company and me looking at a map to check where she is abroad.

I also dreamed my family had our own house and two black kids came running by when it was snowing. One ran around our house and one asked to run through our house to his house as a shortcut to get out of the snow and my eldest brother let him.

I wonder if this is me getting over some type of fear of black people. Who knows.
Month 6, Day 10: I dreamed of T-Rexes eating smaller dinosaurs and me running away from them.

Then I dreamed my dad jumped out of a second story building into an water hole of a frozen lake where the street used to be. I jumped into the icy water after him and was trying to find him.
I went on two dates today with a black girl and arabic girl. I realized I had a good date with the black girl because I could feel attraction with her. She had a nice body.

With the arabic girl, I didn't feel anything, but maybe attraction takes time for different people to manifest and I felt like she was very reserved. I got both these dates through a dating app.
So the date with the black girl went well. She wants to meet again. This is the first date I've ever gone on with a black girl and I felt sexual attraction with her when talking with her.

The Arabic girl turned me down. I didn't feel anything with her. She thought that we didn't have enough commonalities to sustain a relationship, and that makes sense to me. It was hard connecting with her.

Honestly, I really want an Indian girl as my girlfriend, but as it turns out I haven't had any luck with them feeling a connection with me this year. And I don't think I've felt any sexual attraction with most of them like I did with the black girl on the date I had yesterday. Well, I'm going for it. I'll message her today or tomorrow for a second date.
Pages: 1 2