Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Male Enhancement 5.75g - Bedroom Champion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I started Male Enhancement 5.7g on the 5th August 2021. To give a bit of background I used the previous version IYPS and made good increases in my size. After I stopped using it however, all gains seemed to go after about 3 months, so the results weren't permanent. 5.75g sounds like it'll make any increases a permanent fixture, so I started using it. 

I haven't measured myself since I started using it, but when it's at full mast, it definitely seems bigger (could be in my head), and my girlfriend thinks I'm filling her more somehow, although she doesn't know I'm using the sub. 

Although I haven't fully missed a day, there's been days where I've meant to have run a cycle, forgotten or been busy, and I've run the cycle after midnight. For example if a cycle was due on Sunday, I may have run it on Monday at 3am. I've started being more consistent the past month and started running my circles in the Morning before work. I'm not sure if that would have slowed things down or had a detrimental effect on the first month and a half or so before I switched to running cycles before work. Can someone let me know?

I intend to use this until June/July next year, so probably won't measure it until then, but will provide any updates, or feedback I've had from my girlfriend or sexual partners. Hopefully by then there'll be a new OED subliminal, or subliminal for sexual stamina. Weirdly I have ED issues with girls I really really like, or are nervous about. It's just not as responsive as it should be, and can take a while for it to get to full mast with loads of trying. All psychological.

But yes, all looking positive so far on the size increase front.
All aboard the M.E. train!
Nothing major to update on. I've changed my listening cycle from the recommended listening pattern of 2 days on, 2 days off, with 1 cycle per day on, to 3 days on, and 1 day off, with 1 cycle per day on. Hopefully this should have a positive effect.
I live in a cold country, so more times than not when I'm flaccid the little man is shriveled up. But when he's at normal temperature or hot, seems to be hanging heavier, fuller, and lower.
I'm now doing 3 days on, 2 days off. I still have no intention of measuring just yet, but today during the act with a new sexual partner (she won't be regular), I had a good look today, and it definitely looked longer. Noticeably longer. Usually when I sleep with my girlfriend, it's in the night time, so it's dark. So I can't actually see it, although she feels like I'm filling her up more.
Awesome. I'm starting to see it really does work too. Posted an update on my thread. Hopefully Shannon considers making a new version that only affects length.
(12-05-2021, 04:47 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. I'm starting to see it really does work too. Posted an update on my thread. Hopefully Shannon considers making a new version that only affects length.

I'm really excited to see where I'll be at around August time next year. It's definitely not a placebo, I was looking at my junk in surprise at the noticeable increases. Here's hoping we both get more positive increases Popcorn
how many loops per day are you doing?
(12-06-2021, 12:46 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]how many loops per day are you doing?

I'm doing one loop per day on the days I'm on.
(12-06-2021, 12:42 AM)P.O.G Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2021, 04:47 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. I'm starting to see it really does work too. Posted an update on my thread. Hopefully Shannon considers making a new version that only affects length.

I'm really excited to see where I'll be at around August time next year. It's definitely not a placebo, I was looking at my junk in surprise at the noticeable increases. Here's hoping we both get more positive increases Popcorn

Yeah..... I definitely don't think it's placebo lol. Pretty fucking awesome. I just hope Shannon is willing to build a length only one ASAP. Maybe we can start a petition haha
Wait I just came across this "Autoconfig" thing in another thread... Is this why you changed the days on and days off amount?
Autoconfig helps guide you to the right amount of usage. So you start with the described usage for a while and then you can start to follow your urge.

With OF v3 I get the urge to increase or lessen loops (though Shannon says not to go below the original amount) or to change volume. It also tells me when I need nights off.
(12-08-2021, 04:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Autoconfig helps guide you to the right amount of usage. So you start with the described usage for a while and then you can start to follow your urge.

With OF v3 I get the urge to increase or lessen loops (though Shannon says not to go below the original amount) or to change volume. It also tells me when I need nights off.

Does Male Enhancement 5.75.7g have Autoconfig?
(12-09-2021, 04:21 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2021, 04:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Autoconfig helps guide you to the right amount of usage. So you start with the described usage for a while and then you can start to follow your urge.

Does Male Enhancement 5.75.7g have Autoconfig?

Yes.
Pages: 1 2 3