Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Visualization / Manifestation proctices and IML subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if manifestation practices can be used by someone running an IML sub.
And if there's the possibility that the sub would make this practice ineffective / less effective, since the sub is requiring so much mental energy / capacity and occupies and overloads your subconscious mind.

To be more specific: I am referring to visualization or self-hypnosis. Getting into an alpha brain state and visualizing your desire / goal in your mind's eye, in 3D. This is often advised to be done right before bed, so that your subconscious will be impregnated with your desired imaginal act.
It was mentioned somewhere that any other form of "mind programming" should be avoided while using IML subs.
If this visualization technique is "mind programming" is up to Shannon's interpretation and experience.
If you are just thinking about goals/dreams then my guess is it should be fine. But if you are entering another state of mind like in self-hypnosis I think the techniques might collide.

I'm also very interested in this topic because visualizing goals or saying affirmations gives the process a more active component. Something we can do to soothe our monkey brain, while the sub is working.

Cheers
MM
Yeah it's something we've discussed alot in the past. Basically what Megaman said.. it has the potential to conflict even if you don't mean it to, and even sometimes i've found even if it makes no sense why it might conflict.

For example EFT, doing it on AM years ago it was unpredictable. One time it would unlock what AM was doing, then another time it would derail it and mess up progress. It seems similar with other things too.
Hypnosis should definitely be avoided. Visualization and conscious effort to manifest is actually alright, as long as it does not conflict with the goals of the subliminal. If it does, the subliminal will dominate and your efforts will fail.