Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aventus’s AM6 Refresher and SM3 journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to move on the my original plan of AM6 refresher + SM3 after. I figured after all the OF V3 I ran, I should make some more headway in the direction that I want to. I felt like I have been stalling on OFV3 or my subconscious got bored. After a talk with a friend of mine and longest oneitus, I realized that I will probably come out with some kind of improvement if not the stated goal if I just hit the bullet and run through the program. 

Goals of AM6 refresher( min 32 days, max undecided)

I want bring back the state I had when I was using AM6 last year. Specifically the lack of neediness and a strong sense of self esteem. This along side with prepping myself for SM3. 

Goals for SM3 

Main goal is to be comfortable in my own sexuality as a man as being able to express that confidently without the need for PUA tactics. There's nothing wrong with PUA, but I just don’t really care for it. Ideally I would rather shame myself to be an attractive man that act that way rather then performing to give off that impression. Both methods reach the same endpoint but the journey is different. 

In case the DMSI and SM3 question gets asked, I had SM3 in the back of my head for a long time but I never had the chance to run it due to the affordability of the program as well as I wasn’t at the right life situation to run it. I was in the pits regarding mental health when I got back into subliminals and I needed to get my head right before I do so. 

Another reason is the tech is new and I want to see everyone else’s journey with it first before considering a run of DMSI. Many of my long terms sub plans have been derailed due to the release of a new version. However I can vouch for DMSI as a whole because I lost my virginity while running DMSI v3.0 series of programs and may even had more interest from women than I could have noticed if I weren’t oblivious to it. 

AM6 refresher
Day 2 

After two days, I definitely feel my self esteem and self worth has elevated. A friend of mine who has a boyfriend reached out to me to hangout but is constantly pushing me to spend more time with her. I set my time frame of when I would be available as I had other obligations with other friends. When I told her that, she responded over text with “ I guess you like hanging out with other friends instead of me” which I ignored and told her the times I am available and if she can’t make it we can take a rain check. I’m willing to make time for someone but not willing to make too much of a compromise where I lose more time that I want to spend doing other things I like. She ended up agreeing with the time I set.