Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Access my account for AM6 files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I'm contacting for the access of my account on the page subliminal-shop. I'm currenty at the end of stage 2 of AM6 and want to log in to access the files for stage 3. Suprisingly that the website changed and I could not signed in with my email [email protected]. The problem is that I have not used the email for too long so it is deleted. Could you please to help me to re access my account that I could continue to run the AM6 sub?
(08-24-2021, 11:18 AM)Gerald Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

I'm contacting for the access of my account on the page subliminal-shop. I'm currenty at the end of stage 2 of AM6 and want to log in to access the files for stage 3. Suprisingly that the website changed and I could not signed in with my email [email protected]. The problem is that I have not used the email for too long so it is deleted. Could you please to help me to re access my account that I could continue to run the AM6 sub?

We are right in the middle of the switch to a new system and there have been some problems. First, look for an activation email to access the new store, it could be in the spam. If that does not work, I recommend that you send an email to the store and be patient. The IML staff is working very hard to address all the issues but there have been a few hiccups. We all have to be patient.

I think you should keep running Stage 2 until you can download stage 3.
Hi,
Can you email the details to the backend (contact form on main site) and i'll look at it.
Hi Ben,
I have contacted through the contact form on main site with the info of my account and password (not sure if that violate the Privacy Code).
Thanks Ben. I have activated my account successfully. That's superb support. Prima!
Thanks for your appreciation, Gerald. We try.