Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on day 10 of playing Overcome Fear V3. Yesterday I had a breakthrough in which I finally was facing my fear instead of suppressing it and trying to run away from it. I know now how to deal with it and that I need to face the thoughts of fear instead of running away.

I am having thoughts today that make me want to switch to ASC 5G. I want to be at a place where I am happy and peaceful in every moment of my life. I have been using Overcome Fear V3 in random usages like 1 loop one day 2 loops the next because when I feel fearful thoughts I just want to use the subliminal to feel at ease so I listen to it. That might be another reason why I want to change subliminals because I'm like well the instructions said to use it 1 loop for 2 days and then 3 days off and I'm already not following that so I'm like might as well go to ASC to feel immediate relief. 

Can anyone give me some advice as to what I should do? I know I should continue with OFV3 but I haven't been using it correctly and I feel like if I just continue using it in random usages then 6 months down the line I will be like wow I spent all this time just to use it incorrectly. With ASC I could listen to it all day and night and feel immediate relief from my own thoughts. If I use OFV3 in random patterns for 6 months for example not taking the recommended days off and maybe going a day or two without listening and some days listening to it 1 time or 2 times, will it still affect me and get the fears removed in 6 months? 

What do you guys think?

And also, I want to become like real life Superman and have absolutely no fears and be happy, confident, at peace, and powerful in every moment. When I typed this post Superman popped up on my tv because I have Fortnite open and it says "UNLOCK SUPERMAN" so I added this little post down here to just say I wanna be like Superman lol. No coincidences but is it possible to become like Superman with this subliminal?
Types Of Resistance And How To Spot Them
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types...-Spot-Them
(08-10-2021, 04:53 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Types Of Resistance And How To Spot Them
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Types...-Spot-Them

ok I will read this post again. I know that it was resistance I was experiencing by wanting to change subs because I read the post before and knew exactly what it was once it happened. Another question though, will I still get results even if I don’t follow the strict usage times and if I use it consistently for 6 months but not in the instructed usage times like some days I will do 1 loop or 2 depending on how I feel and maybe skip a day instead of 3 and so on. I know that there is the auto config aspect too but I just want to make sure the subliminal will still work if I just do it based on what I feel. I am thinking the answer is going to be yes but I just want a second opinion. Let me know. I want to become invincible
Finish what you start. Switching to ASC 5G would be a mistake.

Auto config works well for me, and I'm far off from the starting usage instructions. If you find you "feel" like using OF 3 less, skipping many days, or switching subs, that's likely resistance rather than auto config.
(08-10-2021, 06:18 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Finish what you start. Switching to ASC 5G would be a mistake.  

Auto config works well for me, and I'm far off from the starting usage instructions. If you find you "feel" like using OF 3 less, skipping many days, or switching subs, that's likely resistance rather than auto config.

Ok I’m going to stick with it. I think those thoughts were just the resistance wanting me to change subs. I know these subliminals take time and I’m dedicated to 6 months. Thanks for replying.
I keep getting more and more freedom from this subliminal. Months leading up to the purchase of this sub I was in constant unhappiness, fear, and I couldn’t even walk out of my room because I was just scared of my thoughts and manifesting bad things. Now guys, I am happier. I feel more free. I haven't felt like this in a long time, I have been so stuck in my head and it’s so clear now.

This subliminal has been leading/guiding me to YouTube videos of self inquiries, meditations, and methods like The Sedona Method. I have been attempting to meditate everyday and I try to stay aware in every moment. Instead of letting my thoughts constantly run on their own, I actually bring myself back to the present moment and stay grounded in what is real. Wow. I really did hope this sub would help me overcome fear and it actually has. This is just the 10th day. After I wrote the above post about how I wanted to change subs, an hour later I had another breakthrough and felt more free. Now here I am writing this a couple hours later after that and I am so much happier. 10 days man. The instructions say to listen for 6 months lmao, I definitely will. No amount of gratitude will do my appreciation justice for how thankful I am for this subliminal and the profound change it is making in my life. Thank you Shannon.
Honestly, if you want to switch a sub after 10 days only, you're not cut for this.
Do it, it will lead you nowhere.
(08-11-2021, 03:02 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, if you want to switch a sub after 10 days only, you're not cut for this.

I’m not switching subs. I'm doing the 6 months. Ive already benefited greatly from this sub it’s only been 10 days. I slept wonderfully last night for the first time in months.
(08-11-2021, 03:02 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, if you want to switch a sub after 10 days only, you're not cut for this.

That's not exactly helpful, nor welcoming to someone who wants to contribute to the forum.

WD99, yeah the wanting to switch can be part of resistance. It's like your mind knows 'oh it's working, this is uncomfortable' so you start to get urges to run away and use other programs. And if your mind was peaceful during ASC and it's not on OF it's because it's digging up deeper stuff and when it's being worked on it can be more obvious like a light is being shined on it while it's being worked on.

The being confused over listening and feeling like it would just be better to not even try sounds like resistance too.

From the outside I can see it, but when it happens to me even though i'm so aware of it and can point it out instantly in others it's still very convincing.. there's something about being personally involved in our own issues and our own mind that makes it difficult to see it in ourselves.

Because you've made several other posts of how awesome your results are. Wink
(08-11-2021, 03:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]

That's not exactly helpful, nor welcoming to someone who wants to contribute to the forum.

WD99, yeah the wanting to switch can be part of resistance. It's like your mind knows 'oh it's working, this is uncomfortable' so you start to get urges to run away and use other programs. And if your mind was peaceful during ASC and it's not on OF it's because it's digging up deeper stuff and when it's being worked on it can be more obvious like a light is being shined on it while it's being worked on.

The being confused over listening and feeling like it would just be better to not even try sounds like resistance too.

From the outside I can see it, but when it happens to me even though i'm so aware of it and can point it out instantly in others it's still very convincing.. there's something about being personally involved in our own issues and our own mind that makes it difficult to see it in ourselves.

Because you've made several other posts of how awesome your results are. Wink

True. This sub changed my life. I found a video on Youtube called "Mindfulness Meditation Swami Sarvapriyananda" and I'm not even kidding when I tell you that my life is forever changed and because of this mindfulness practice I can stay in constant happiness instead of residing in my fearful wandering thoughts that have been controlling me for months. And around the same time that I have been using this subliminal, I unlocked the Superman skin on Fortnite. Superman has no fears... lol the connection is insane. These subs are magical and life changing.
Glad you're enjoying it. Just make sure you don't let your fears lie to you, mislead you or cheat you out of getting the results.
Curiously, I am also running OFv3 and recently had brief thoughts of running ASC 5G after I am done with OF, even though I've run it twice without results. I am not going to do it, but I guess if I were to do it, it would work much better now.