Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stress Relief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I've been listening to Stress Relief for the past couple of months. I put the ultrasonic version on before I go to sleep. However, I notice when I use the tickling stream version (which I can hear), I feel relaxed within 5 minutes. 

I don't feel this relaxation effect (or any effect) when I listen to the ultrasonic. Still, I'm using that one because I find it difficult to sleep when hearing a sound. 

So I'm wondering: how can I be sure ultrasonic subs are working for me when I don't feel an effect? The tickling stream version of this sub definitely work for me but listening 8+ hours/day to a version that produces hearable sound is a challenge...
(08-07-2021, 04:46 AM)Jacques Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I've been listening to Stress Relief for the past couple of months. I put the ultrasonic version on before I go to sleep. However, I notice when I use the tickling stream version (which I can hear), I feel relaxed within 5 minutes. 

I don't feel this relaxation effect (or any effect) when I listen to the ultrasonic. Still, I'm using that one because I find it difficult to sleep when hearing a sound. 

So I'm wondering: how can I be sure ultrasonic subs are working for me when I don't feel an effect? The tickling stream version of this sub definitely work for me but listening 8+ hours/day to a version that produces hearable sound is a challenge...

Alright, so what you're experiencing is that one format is affecting you better than another because of the volume difference.  Masked format is much quieter subliminalized audio than Ultrasonic is at the same volume because the Mask is the thing you set the volume by and it is hiding the subliminalized audio.  An ultrasonic track will present the subliminalized audio to your subconscious mind at the same volume as the masked track is presented to the conscious mind.  

The quieter the subliminalized audio, the deeper the levels of awareness are required to detect, decode and execute it.  That means different formats "hit" different levels of your subconscious mind, which gives you options for achieving results with one that you may not to achieve with another, as you have observed.

The good news is, ultrasonic can be turned down in volume until you find a similar volume as the subliminalized audio of the masked format.  The bad news is, I don't know how to guide you in terms of how much you'll need to reduce the volume of the ultrasonic to make it the equivalent of the masked track.  Maybe start off by halving the volume of the ultrasonic and see how that goes for that day, and then reduce the volime 1 click each day until you get to the effects of the masked track?

Basically when the ultrasonic produces no apparent effect, but the masked format does, you have a subconscious fear response trying to resist execution of the ultrasonic track.  Usually this would suggest fear of being told what to do, losing control of oneself, etc.
Ok so that's interesting. I'll try listening to the US on a lower volume and see if I notice a difference. I always listen to the subs at quite a low volume anyway because I play them at night and don't want to damage my hearing.

So, if the cause is a difference in volume, what do you mean with the last paragraph of your answer? If there's a subconscious fear response shouldn't it prevent the execution of both formats? Or do you mean a fear only gets triggered when you're exposed to a higher volume?
Basically a higher volume puts more 'pressure' on so in some cases can cause resistance if somebody hates being told what to do. Masked is gentler in that way which is why it's good to have different formats.
(08-12-2021, 01:15 AM)Jacques Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so  that's interesting. I'll try listening to the US on a lower volume and see if I notice a difference. I always listen to the subs at quite a low volume anyway because I play them at night and don't want to damage my hearing.

So, if the cause is a difference in volume, what do you mean with the last paragraph of your answer? If there's a subconscious fear response shouldn't it prevent the  execution of both formats? Or do you mean a fear only gets triggered when you're exposed to a higher volume?

Hello fear doesn't happen because of volume. If you want to talk to me that would be okay. Volume does mean anything. Just play it loud, not full volume.
That's not true z-man, fear can be triggered more at a higher volume for some people because as I said it can be a bit more forceful, which is why sometimes masked is good for someone where that happens.

I'm guessing you mean volume doesn't mean anything. That is not true either, different volumes give different input.
Ok thanks so lets say fear(s) gets triggered when using US, does this mean repetition of the subwill 'override/reprogram' those fears?

The reason I'm asking is I just finished using UMS for almost a year (US format) so if the same thing happened with that sub, hopefully fear didn't prevent results.

Another question I have about SR is this: I'm using it according to 5g instructions (8-12 hours/day) but I read a post on the forum where Shannon says:

'It's good to use it for 4 to 8 hours a day for the first 32, and then use it in maintenance mode for an hour per day thereafter."

So, which listening shedule should I use and why would this one be different than other 5g subs?
Z-Man, volume is actually quite important.  That's why I used to give such specific volumes to use for instructions.  Low volumes are better to reach deeper levels of your subconscious, and vice versa.  You can make or break your results in some cases because you used a format that had too low or too high a volume.  

Quote:Basically when the ultrasonic produces no apparent effect, but the masked format does, you have a subconscious fear response trying to resist execution of the ultrasonic track.  Usually this would suggest fear of being told what to do, losing control of oneself, etc.

Quote:So, if the cause is a difference in volume, what do you mean with the last paragraph of your answer? If there's a subconscious fear response shouldn't it prevent the execution of both formats? Or do you mean a fear only gets triggered when you're exposed to a higher volume?

The fear being triggered will depend not only on what is feared and why, but also which level of your subconscious mind is responding with fear.  Lower volumes reach deeper, more instinctual and irrational parts of your awareness.  Higher volumes reach parts of the subconscious closer to the conscious mind, which may have less instinctual and irrational reactions than the deeper parts.  

The best of my understanding is that the subconscious records every moment you exist and every "you", and each of those is capable of being more prominent and influential because of some extreme emotional response like shock, fear, anger, etc.  The younger the version of you who is reacting, the deeper in your subconscious that "you" will be "stored", so the lower volumes often will get responses from very young "versions" of you.  For example, when I created an anti-clutter sub and played it at normal volume on ultrasonic format, it made me very depressed.  When I lowered the volume significantly, it more directly interacted with the "version" of me that was upset, and that part of me communicated to my conscious self through a dream that he (about 4 years old) didn't want to cooperate because he associated clutter with my departed mother.  Based on his level of understanding, if mom = clutter then I wanted to "get rid of mom" by getting rid of clutter.  That upset him greatly and he refused to cooperate.  Once I understood that I realized that I first needed to disassociate "mom = clutter" before I would be able to clear up the clutter, because that level of my awareness is not rational, it is emotional.

So different volumes influence different levels of your awareness and different parts of yourself.  One person may do best with high volumes, and another may do best with low volumes.  Someone else may do best with moderate volumes.  It depends on your personality type, your experiences, your fears and so on.  That's why we offer masked (low volume), Ultrasonic (high volume, can be lowered) and Hybrid (high and low volume, all at once).  They do different things even with the same script because they all interact with different levels of your awareness.
@Shannon Does Hybrid hit all levels of the subconscious(both upper and lower) based on what you said above?

And wouldn't using the Masked track make one feel no changes on a conscious level, at least in the early stages? That would mean it's a good idea to mix both low and high volumes.
(08-15-2021, 03:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Z-Man, volume is actually quite important.  That's why I used to give such specific volumes to use for instructions.  Low volumes are better to reach deeper levels of your subconscious, and vice versa.  You can make or break your results in some cases because you used a format that had too low or too high a volume.  

Quote:Basically when the ultrasonic produces no apparent effect, but the masked format does, you have a subconscious fear response trying to resist execution of the ultrasonic track.  Usually this would suggest fear of being told what to do, losing control of oneself, etc.

Quote:So, if the cause is a difference in volume, what do you mean with the last paragraph of your answer? If there's a subconscious fear response shouldn't it prevent the execution of both formats? Or do you mean a fear only gets triggered when you're exposed to a higher volume?

The fear being triggered will depend not only on what is feared and why, but also which level of your subconscious mind is responding with fear.  Lower volumes reach deeper, more instinctual and irrational parts of your awareness.  Higher volumes reach parts of the subconscious closer to the conscious mind, which may have less instinctual and irrational reactions than the deeper parts.  

The best of my understanding is that the subconscious records every moment you exist and every "you", and each of those is capable of being more prominent and influential because of some extreme emotional response like shock, fear, anger, etc.  The younger the version of you who is reacting, the deeper in your subconscious that "you" will be "stored", so the lower volumes often will get responses from very young "versions" of you.  For example, when I created an anti-clutter sub and played it at normal volume on ultrasonic format, it made me very depressed.  When I lowered the volume significantly, it more directly interacted with the "version" of me that was upset, and that part of me communicated to my conscious self through a dream that he (about 4 years old) didn't want to cooperate because he associated clutter with my departed mother.  Based on his level of understanding, if mom = clutter then I wanted to "get rid of mom" by getting rid of clutter.  That upset him greatly and he refused to cooperate.  Once I understood that I realized that I first needed to disassociate "mom = clutter" before I would be able to clear up the clutter, because that level of my awareness is not rational, it is emotional.

So different volumes influence different levels of your awareness and different parts of yourself.  One person may do best with high volumes, and another may do best with low volumes.  Someone else may do best with moderate volumes.  It depends on your personality type, your experiences, your fears and so on.  That's why we offer masked (low volume), Ultrasonic (high volume, can be lowered) and Hybrid (high and low volume, all at once).  They do different things even with the same script because they all interact with different levels of your awareness.

Ok good explanation. It makes sense but it also makes it more complicated. So, the last thing I am wondering about this is: when the sub has OF module(s) built in it, will this cause this fear to disappear? For example, I used a sub for a year (US version) but like we discussed, fear might have blocked the effectiveness because of the volume I played it on. Now, is it possible that the OF module 'cleared up' this fear? So lets say only the 1st month the sub wasn't able to be effective but after that OF did its work and the remaining 2-12 months the sub could still be effective?
(08-19-2021, 07:15 AM)Jacques Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2021, 03:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Z-Man, volume is actually quite important.  That's why I used to give such specific volumes to use for instructions.  Low volumes are better to reach deeper levels of your subconscious, and vice versa.  You can make or break your results in some cases because you used a format that had too low or too high a volume.  

Ok good explanation. It makes sense but it also makes it more complicated. So, the last thing I am wondering about this is: when the sub has OF module(s) built in it, will this cause this fear to disappear? For example, I used a sub for a year (US version) but like we discussed, fear might have blocked the effectiveness because of the volume I played it on. Now, is it possible that the OF module 'cleared up' this fear? So lets say only the 1st month the sub wasn't able to be effective but after that OF did its work and the remaining 2-12 months the sub could still be effective?

To be specific, we have an Overcoming Fear program, and  Fear Removal Module.  OF refers to the program, and FRM refers to the module.

Different versions of subliminals will have different versions of the FRM, and if you go back before the FRM, an entirely different approach to fear removal that was based on "healing and clearing".  Stress Relief is a very old program based on early 5G technology, and it has neither one in it.

Different types and versions of the approaches to overcoming fear work differently.  Healing & clearing was abandoned because it was discovered that the subconscious would happily spend forever "healing and clearing" as an escape tactic from actually dealing with and overcoming the fear.

FRM is now at version 5.0, and there are a number of different versions of it that precede it.  FRM 4.9 and 5.0 should have the ability to make long term impact in removing fears, especially 5.0.  But it is not a fast process by any means, and it clears up fears in a specific way that means some will be dealt with before others.  So some may be dealt with immediately, while others may need several months to be started on.
(08-20-2021, 12:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2021, 07:15 AM)Jacques Wrote: [ -> ]

To be specific, we have an Overcoming Fear program, and  Fear Removal Module.  OF refers to the program, and FRM refers to the module.

Different versions of subliminals will have different versions of the FRM, and if you go back before the FRM, an entirely different approach to fear removal that was based on "healing and clearing".  Stress Relief is a very old program based on early 5G technology, and it has neither one in it.

Different types and versions of the approaches to overcoming fear work differently.  Healing & clearing was abandoned because it was discovered that the subconscious would happily spend forever "healing and clearing" as an escape tactic from actually dealing with and overcoming the fear.

FRM is now at version 5.0, and there are a number of different versions of it that precede it.  FRM 4.9 and 5.0 should have the ability to make long term impact in removing fears, especially 5.0.  But it is not a fast process by any means, and it clears up fears in a specific way that means some will be dealt with before others.  So some may be dealt with immediately, while others may need several months to be started on.

Ok thanks. I'm almost finishing 3 months using this sub. I'm wondering if I can continue with the next sub right away (the day after I stop using this one) or should I wait a while? I remember a post in which a user said you should wait 7 days or something for best results. Does anyone know if this is correct? What do you guys usually do?
If you're switching to a higher generation/newer tech sub, you should be fine. The technology now is so powerful that it'll override whatever you just ran immediately.
Generally it's best to let it settle a week or 2 first.
Pages: 1 2