Subliminal Talk

Full Version: overcoming fear v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, so i downloaded overcoming fear v3, and currently 13 minutes in with headphones masked trickling stream.

In the first 10 minutes you can feel something a bit funny in my head not uncomfortable or anything just a different feeling.

Im not having negative thoughts or anything like that such as jake, but not even 15 minutes in yet, im using windows media player to play it and the volume is maybe at 1/3rd on the volume bar so its loud and clear but not too loud to be uncomfortable.

Im not sure if i should vlc or media player for it through computer with headphones.

I have a lot of smaller fears, which has been holding me back like with my trading 2nd guessing a lot of trades or jumping out early on fear of losing some profits when im missing big moves, im hoping this subliminal can help make me more calmer less worrying about minor things and allow my success in trading.

Also around women i dont act out of fear because i dont know how to move things further i guess, and a lot of doubt in myself too, i know many women look at me a lot and i can talk to some but ones i want to get to know i hesitate too much and overthink things, lets hope this can get me away from those negative thoughts to be able to act on first thoughts and make approaches would be a good start.

Will keep this updated after each 2 days or if any changes happen before then.
Hi,

I remember a user once reporting that Windows Media Player may compress the sound and thus damage or remove the subliminal messages.

I can’t verify that, but to be sure I would use VLC (with the FLAC file of course.)
Thanks fab10, will start using vlc from tomorow.
Hye Josh, Congrats on obtaining OFv3....the courageous warrior!!

I use Jet Audio or VLC...usually its Jetaudio so that I can watch a movie on window media player,if that the deal at the time,otherw wise I use my samsung phone,for great mobilty while running the subs, in this case for now its Aura of Love.

All the best Josh and much progress in the ways you'd want it and like it to be for you.
Saw my name mentioned so had to come on and say lets hope this works for YOU and me Josh!!
Hi Jake, lets hope it does, would be good for it to work.

I used vlc media player for my loop today now 3 days off, the feeling of my brain working like i mentioned during the first 10 minutes of the loop on day 1 wasnt there with vlc, didnt feel any different at all.

Im not hesitating in talking in some situations when out and about, still i was going to make a compliment to bikini girl at the pub today but didnt, but did speak with her for a few minutes got her name shook her hand, not like your going to hug a bikini girl holding a tray so thats still a positive for me, asked the girl behind the bar for her name seen her heaps but never got her name yet she remembers mine.

Small things but more than i would do in the past, but in saying that ive also been making progress with interacting more with more confidence so it can be some of of and also everything else ive been doing, lets see how things go the 2nd round of 2 days after the 3 days break.
hi ncbeareatingman, thanks will look into the other program, i wont be listening or watching movies as its only one hour can just sit and listen for the 1 loop, hope it works would be good to see some big changes.

Hope your subliminal is going well for you.
It looks like it's working for you, very good.
Hi, so today is day 1 of cycle 2 after the 3 days off didnt go out today and listened tonight, cant say im noticing anything at the moment, maybe not worried about anything but i havent been worried about much lately so cant say if thats from of or just how i have already been feeling.

Will report tomorow night after the 2nd loop and going to the gym see how i go while out and pub tomorow.
Currently 45 minutes in, ive been falling asleep while listening to the 1 loop on and off so its making me sleepy.

Nothing else to report for now.
(05-26-2021, 02:00 AM)josh84 Wrote: [ -> ]Currently 45 minutes in, ive been falling asleep while listening to the 1 loop on and off so its making me sleepy.

Nothing else to report for now.

The tiredness, the same intense intermittent tiredness I can get while listening to subs, is a clear sign it's reaching your mind and having a reaction to it.

Whatever source/speaker you're listening to, the volume, all of the listening config currently, keep it identical. It works, we know this now Smile.

Congratulations, Josh. Kudos for sticking with it after a bumpy road to get to this point at last. Well deserved! Stick with it now. All the best!
The blanket of relaxation that's triggered to spare your conscious mind from the fear removal process can also put you to sleep if you're already tired.

I start my loop while I lay in bed, and I never make it through the loop before falling asleep.
(05-26-2021, 07:05 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]The blanket of relaxation that's triggered to spare your conscious mind from the fear removal process can also put you to sleep if you're already tired.  

I start my loop while I lay in bed, and I never make it through the loop before falling asleep.

Woooow!! Very cool. what a compassionate thing to  do,to add into the grand mix of things in OFv3. Wow.
blanket of relaxation,buffering the brunt of it all...wow...OFv3 ROCKs and then some!!
That buffer for the conscious mind is in FRM, so everything that has FRM uses it. Believe me, it's needed.
Pages: 1 2 3