Subliminal Talk

Full Version: TouchyCat's OF V3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi ?

I just bought OF V3 and currently waiting for the manual confirmation from IML. (I hope IML can handle this problem soon.) As I'm waiting for the confirmation I'll start with opening a dedicated thread ✍️✍️✍️

My OF journey from V1 are as follows:
  • V1 - July 2020
  • V2 - December 2020
Frankly speaking, I don't know how to describe my experience with V1 and V2 ?‍♂️ but I know something is happening ???

Frankly speaking, I bought OF V3 because I'm curious by its description. 

Particularly:
  1. This version of Overcoming Fear is based on the new Version 5.0 of the Fear Removal Module ?
  2. Version 3.0 of Overcoming Fear is the first fully powered 5.75.7G program ? 
  3. Please be aware that Hybrid format in 5.75.7G may be overload for some or possibly all users ?️??️
Hopefully curiosity doesn't kill the cat ? for this one.

And hopefully my OF journey from V1 to V3 will be a great catalysts for my life and any future subs. 

Yeah, I won't run OF V4 even if it is released. I want to do fun subs after V3 like the next version of DMSI maybe ?
LMAO.. ALL THE EMOJIS ARE GONE AND ONE OF THEM TURNED INTO "♂️"
(05-19-2021, 05:07 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO.. ALL THE EMOJIS ARE GONE AND ONE OF THEM TURNED INTO "♂️"

Blink
Well i'm not even sure how you got that emoji, I can't say i've seen it on this forum before. Lol
(05-20-2021, 02:58 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2021, 05:07 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO.. ALL THE EMOJIS ARE GONE AND ONE OF THEM TURNED INTO "♂️"

Blink

(05-20-2021, 03:52 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Well i'm not even sure how you got that emoji, I can't say i've seen it on this forum before. Lol

Hahaha... I am using my Android emojis. Not the ones provided on left side when making a post  Roflmao

Anyway, this is an off day for me  Lipssealed

Day 1 On -  24 May
Day 2 On - 25 May

Day 3 off - 26 May
Day 4 off - 27 May
Day 5 off - 28 May

---First cycle (?)---

Several things I found out among others:
  • I want to listen more. There is this craving to use OF v3 once a day. It is not that I think it doesn't work with the prescribed listening schedule. But I think I need to do it once a day to uproot my fears.
  • I had fear attack before I go to sleep for several days. I fear death. I fear that when I woke up I'll be dead. This is bizzare as I never felt this much fear of death.
  • I am more bold with my words and sentences. I never thought I could act that way.
  • I feel like people follows and listened to me more than ever?
  • I am counting my calories and my mind keep on telling me, "Is this food my medicine? Should I eat it?"
But, really, the thing I feel the most is that people follows and listened to me more. I think this is because they sees me as someone with less fear. Ergo, becoming someone worth noting for.

This reminds me of House of Cards when Francis Underwood gave a speech:

Oh don't deny it, you've loved it. You don't actually need me to stand for anything, you just need me to stand. To be the strong man, the man of action. You are addicted to action and slogans. It doesn't matter what I say... it doesn't matter what I do... just as long as I am doing something, you are happy to be along for a ride. And frankly I don't blame you. With all the foolishness and indecision in your lives why not a man like me?
Good to see you getting the results you are! But please adjust the above post so that it does not violate Rule #4.
(05-27-2021, 04:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you getting the results you are!  But please adjust the above post so that it does not violate Rule #4.

Why people want to listen more on OF v3? Is it 'transition' resistance because lot of user get too used to with 5G play time duration. Or it's something else? My starting point listening you subs are 5.75.5G USLM v4.2, that's why I have this curiosity of people who askin for more loops. Thank you very much.
(05-27-2021, 04:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you getting the results you are!  But please adjust the above post so that it does not violate Rule #4.

Apologies. Thank you for the kindly reminder. I believe the edited post satisfy the forum's rules  Smile
(05-27-2021, 04:59 AM)Qiel Wrote: [ -> ]

Why people want to listen more on OF v3? Is it 'transition' resistance because lot of user get too used to with 5G play time duration. Or it's something else? My starting point listening you subs are 5.75.5G USLM v4.2, that's why I have this curiosity of people who askin for more loops. Thank you very much.

The desire to experience more input comes from the module I created that attempts to get the ultimate authority on how to configure your usage of the program to achieve the goals - your subconscious awareness - to guide you to the right amount of loops, days on, days off, for you.  It has been difficult to get working, but it seems to be more prominent in 5.75.7G.
---First cycle---

Day 1 On - 24 May
Day 2 On - 25 May

Day 3 off - 26 May
Day 4 off - 27 May
Day 5 off - 28 May

---Second cycle---

Day 1 On - 29 May
Day 2 On - 30 May

Day 3 off - 31 May
Day 4 off - 1 June
Day 5 off - 2 June

---Third cycle---

Day 1 On - 3 June
Day 2 On - 4 June

Day 3 off - 5 June
Day 4 off - 6 June
Day 5 off - 7 June

---Fourth cycle---

Day 1 On - 8 June
Day 2 On - 9 June

Day 3 off - 10 June
Day 4 off - 11 June
Day 5 off - 12 June

---Breaking the cycle---

Off days - 13 June

As I feel that the current cycle is not enough to quench my needs. Ergo, I'm planning to do OF v3 with 2 loops per day with 2 days off and 3 days on.
Hey Touchy, how have you been listening to the sub so far?

My understanding is to change 1 parameter at a time so:

After 14 days if you feel the urge to increase off days then DO NOT as this is resistance.

If you feel the urge to increase intensity then yes go ahead.

So this would be...

1 loop - 2 days on 3 days off

14 days later change to 1 loop per day, 2 days ON and now "2 days off".

after 1 cycle (ie do the 2 days on and the 2 days off) if you feel the urge to change now change up to...

"2 loops on", 2 days on and 2 days off.

Again do a cycle and again if you feel the need to change then do....

"3 loops on", still 2 days on and still 2 days off.

now after a cycle how to change it is when you ask @Shannon (if you havent by now).

So where you have said "3 days on", this confused me based on my understanding so please seek advice before doing this.
Thanks for ur concerns and happy birthday @Jake2015

Anyway,

(06-14-2021, 09:38 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Touchy, how have you been listening to the sub so far?

From the first cycle to the fourth cycle I follow what's written on the sales page. As per what's written: "Use this program for 1 (one)  loop per day on, for 2 (two) days on and 3 (three) days off."

(06-14-2021, 09:38 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is to change 1 parameter at a time so:
After 14 days if you feel the urge to increase off days then DO NOT as this is resistance.

I assure you I don't have the urge to reduce time-spent with OF or increasing the off days. It is more like cravings.

In fact I blasted the trickling stream version on 14th and 15th of June.

On 14th of June I played the sub 7x, where x means loop, in one night to accompany me sleeping. And on 15th of June I played the sub 3x. Today, 16th of June, I'm thinking of doing another 3x and keep on doing it with NO days off.

I am craving for more exposure. Furthermore, I think this is a good time to switch to hybrid version and start using my JBL speaker rather than my phone speaker.

On that note, what do you think? @Shannon

(06-13-2021, 04:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel a craving for more, then do more.  Let your subconscious guide you through the AutoConfig module.
thank you for the birthday wish buddy I appreciate it Smile and thanks for the reply hopefully Shannon can advise as appropriate etc
(06-29-2021, 12:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You need days off.  Otherwise you never fully finish the actual processing, and that's a big part of what makes it work.  Even more especially if you're going to go so far beyond the original limits.

I need to remind myself that what I seek is optimum power rather than maximum power.
Pages: 1 2