Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Love Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First hour in, feeling quite good today even before the sub, the day was eventful, getting stronger orgasm with GF which is quite unusual ( this was  an hour or 2 before sub listening). It seems that I'm seeing girls as more attractive or I'm less pessimistic so enjoying girls sight more, it seems to be the sub as I was in a hatred mod toward girls since about a year or 2.
I'm hopeful for this sub I don't know or it's something I have been looking for, a sub not geared toward sex, something genuine, not that sex isn't genuine but that I'm tired of just that, I was actually not interested in girls at all since covid time, it's like I was to my old sex (meant self) 10 years ago before all the sub I did, I have currently no interest at girls besides just physical attraction, I'm seriously just looking at them like they are just animals, I actualy even prefer my dog than girls so it's even worse than that. 

I'm not playing this subs for any attraction toward girls or to attract girls, I just want some genuine connection with people which I think it's something I don't have much of it, though I guess it's probably the norm for most of the population, I do think it's possible to get better though. I used to care for people actually before all that stupidity came in to try to get girls, I think I got lost from trying to get girls, today I see girls as just lost souls that mostly doesn't care about anyone else but themselves, though I do think there are some exception.
I’ll be staying tuned ,and I agree
Can someone ban me indefinitely? 
I no longer wish to be seen on a forum that refuse we speak about a vaccine that is killing people at such rate and giving so much sides effects.
(12-08-2021, 11:33 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone ban me indefinitely? 
I no longer wish to be seen on a forum that refuse we speak about a vaccine that is killing people at such rate and giving so much sides effects.

Is this subject banned?  Even in the chatterbox?
You cannot give medical advice. "Do not give or attempt to give anyone anything that is or could in any way be taken as, mistaken as, or otherwise construed as medical advice, diagnosis, prescription, or anything that is the sole privilege of a licensed medical and/or psychological professional, on this forum, even if you are such a professional. We do not have any way to know what your credentials are and we can therefore not allow any such thing on our forum. EDIT August 20th, 2021: As of today, this rule explicitly includes any discussion of the vaccines for the COV-Sars-2 virus and it's variants. Arguing for or against the vaccines is considered medical advice, and is therefore unsuitable for our forum. You are welcome to and free to decide what you think about the vaccines, but do not discuss it here. (Edit by Shannon)"
(12-08-2021, 11:33 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone ban me indefinitely? 

Why not just go away and not come back?  So much unnecessary drama.
Why don't you apply that to yourself RTboss I wish I would have never replied to your pm about editing Shannon ultra sound sub so you can seduce girls with it, you remember that, the thing you are not supposed to do but did, and the pirating you are probably still doing.
(12-08-2021, 01:49 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot give medical advice. "Do not give or attempt to give anyone anything that is or could in any way be taken as, mistaken as, or otherwise construed as medical advice, diagnosis, prescription, or anything that is the sole privilege of a licensed medical and/or psychological professional, on this forum, even if you are such a professional.  We do not have any way to know what your credentials are and we can therefore not allow any such thing on our forum. EDIT August 20th, 2021: As of today, this rule explicitly includes any discussion of the vaccines for the COV-Sars-2 virus and it's variants.  Arguing for or against the vaccines is considered medical advice, and is therefore unsuitable for our forum.  You are welcome to and free to decide what you think about the vaccines, but do not discuss it here. (Edit by Shannon)"

Hmm, I understand your concern, but I do not think Shannon is actively trying to censor this.
More just trying to avoid conflict within the forum.
It is a topic that is controversial, to say the least.

I hope you do stay within the forum,

Cheer
(12-08-2021, 11:43 AM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]

Is this subject banned?  Even in the chatterbox?

Yes.  We are not the place to be discussing what you think of vaccines, for or against.  If you get it wrong, we will be helping to spread misinformation that is going to potentially get someone hurt.  Do not discuss vaccines here.

Granted.  Sad that we had to ban you because you didn't have the capacity to either follow our rules or go away on your own.

We no longer wish to have you here.