Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Fear V2 loops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason my gut is telling me to increase the amount of loops I use per day to 4 or 5, 

The first month I used R.H. is program I was doing more loops and it seemed to work effectively. 

Sometimes I feel like 3 isn’t enough. Am I allowed to increase the loops?
Yes, im playing with 6 loops per day without any issues.
The program is designed to get your subconscious to determine the best usage patterns and get you to use that. If it is suggesting an increase, go ahead and follow your gut. If it is suggesting a decrease without ever having increased anything from the base instructions, that is probably an attempt at self sabotage. I wouldn't follow it.
Don’t jump from 3 to 5 or 6 though - add only one loop (i.e. up to 4 now) and see how it works out. If after a while you feel you need more, go one more step up.
(04-11-2021, 02:59 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t jump from 3 to 5 or 6 though - add only one loop (i.e. up to 4 now) and see how it works out. If after a while you feel you need more, go one more step up.

Why not?  If his gut tells him that he should go to 5 loops, then he should try 5 loops and see what happens.  You want to step up one loop at a time and give it time if you're not getting the urge to use a specific number of loops and you're not getting the results you want.  Slightly different scenario.