Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF vs ASC vs Zen Mindset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fear and confidence are antonyms as far I understand. (English is my second language)

So my first assumption is that OF/FRM module is about removing fear, whereas ASC is about adding in confidence. 

Could we consider our mental state much like a scale in this manner? ASC is great and all, but it simply adds in more confidence without removing any of the existing fear. 

Now here's the interesting question; does high confidence make the subliminals work better or worse? 
Everyone here knows about the fight or flight situation, and one could assume confidence helps us fight. 
So is it possible that someone with such high confidence would show resistance to subliminals because he's more likely to fight and preserve its current status? Does this make the will of the user a giant variable in the equation? 

Can we get the most out of subliminals if we implement a zen mindset first? 

Do you think people with a zen mindset are lacking strong willpower?
(03-24-2021, 05:49 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: [ -> ]Fear and confidence are antonyms as far I understand. (English is my second language)

So my first assumption is that OF/FRM module is about removing fear, whereas ASC is about adding in confidence. 

Could we consider our mental state much like a scale in this manner? ASC is great and all, but it simply adds in more confidence without removing any of the existing fear.

Let's first consider the fact that ASC is an early 5G subliminal, from around 2010 IIRC, and you're comparing it to a module and subliminal that is very recent.  This alone makes the comparison apples to asteroids.  But the approach is relatively accurately described as removing fear or adding confidence.  However, you cannot add confidence when fear underlies it, which is part of why I developed the FRM and OF.

Quote:Now here's the interesting question; does high confidence make the subliminals work better or worse? 

Confidence is a strong certainty of something being true.  If I say I am confident that I can make the world's best subliminals, for example, it means I am strongly believing that to be true to a high degree of probability.  To affect the execution of a subliminal, the confidence must both be positive and appropriate.  I can be confident in a positive, neutral or negative way.

Maybe I am confident that subliminals are just placebo effect, and can't/won't affect me.  That would be negative confidence, and that would tend to work against the execution of the subliminal based on negative expectations, which the subconscious will accept as an instruction to stop the subliminal from working on order to maintain the consciously expected "nothing is happening because subliminals don't work" outcome.  

On the other hand, I might be confident in a way that enhances how well the subliminal I'm using works.  This could be confidence in the maker of the subliminal, confidence in the subliminal itself, or confidence in something else that leads me to either not get in the way of the subliminal and execute it, or to try to help it along.  

Then there is neutral confidence, which is confidence in the veracity and likelihood of something that does not impact the effectiveness of the subliminal.  I am very confident that tomorrow, there will be a sunrise.  That doesn't make Maximum Immune Response work better or less well than it would have otherwise.

Then you have appropriate confidence, which is confidence that can and or will affect the outcome of the usage of the subliminal.  Neutral confidence is inappropriate for this, so it has no impact.

Confidence can impact the effectiveness of a subliminal, but is not necessary to make it work if it is created, scripted, built and used properly.  And it is not guaranteed to have an impact on the effectiveness or execution of a subliminal.

Quote:Everyone here knows about the fight or flight situation, and one could assume confidence helps us fight. So is it possible that someone with such high confidence would show resistance to subliminals because he's more likely to fight and preserve its current status? Does this make the will of the user a giant variable in the equation? 

That would have to be a highly confident person whose confidence basically is preserving something that contradicts subliminals working, or the particular goals of the specific subliminal being used.  For example, I have a long time friend who started off refusing to believe subliminals worked at all.  This man is very intelligent, and has a personality that takes that intelligence and turns it into high confidence about what he believes.  So confident, in fact that it makes him an arrogant asshole in some cases, and if you said that to his face, he would probably agree.

He started off refusing to believe that subliminals work, based partly on a conscious assessment of "the evidence", and partly on a subconscious terror of not having complete control of his own mind and thus his own choices.  He is only aware of the former.  His "evidence" was a rather quick look at what the Internet had to say about it, no doubt skewed by his subconscious fear of not being in control of his own mind.  When he learned that I was running a business selling subliminals, he was not shy about telling me that he "wasn't impressed that I was scamming people" because "subliminals don't work".  

When I attempted to explain to him that he was missing information and that I could prove to him that subliminals do in fact work - provided that they are scripted, built and used properly - he shut me down and refused to hear what I had to say.  That was how I knew he was afraid of them; that is not the response a rational, logical man like him gives to things.  Normally he is glad to debate things and if you can prove him wrong, he will adjust his point of view accordingly.  But in this case, he wasn't even willing to hear the counter argument.  

Later on I managed to get him into a discussion in which I succeeded in presenting some of my argument, and when faced with this, he adjusted his argument to, "Well, maybe they work, but only on the weak-minded."  Of course he would hear nothing further, and so my point that it was about fear was lost.

Later still, I told him I was going to do formal double blind clinical trials of my subliminals in the most rigorous manner possible, and asked him what he would do if the answer came back that they worked with statistical proof.  His answer was that he would still not believe that they worked.  Again... the answer of someone responding from fear, not logic.

Now based on experiments I have done concerning how willpower affects the subliminal (which do not involve this particular gentleman, and were done with the consent of those involved), I know that strong will is going to affect the execution of a subliminal according to the following variables:

1. Does the conscious mind know it is being exposed to the subliminal?
2. Is the conscious mind the source of strong will, or the subconscious, or both?
3. Is the goal of the program or some part of the process to achieving that goal triggering fear?
4. If so, how strong is the fear?
5. Is the program built and used properly?

I happen to be very strong willed.  I also happen to be a very good executor of subliminals in most cases.  My strong will exists within my conscious and subconscious awareness, and only when one particular aspect of my subconscious disagrees with the goal of the program for some reason do I ever have resistance reactions.  

Willpower does not determine acceptance or rejection; willpower determines the force and completeness of the reaction against or for.  So you can take the most strong willed person in the world and they will execute a subliminal just fine as long as:

1. The program is scripted, built and used properly.
2. They accept the script, goals and methods of the script.
3. They do not have any part of them react with fear to the goals or the methods required to achieve those goals.
4. They don't have some "reason" to resist.  Example: We had a guy here who told me once that he (consciously) resisted DMSI because it was a point of pride for him to be able to do so; it was his way of reinforcing hos self image of being "strong" as a man in that "nobody else could control him or tell him what to do".  Of course this was really based in a fear of not being good enough, strong enough, manly enough, which goes back to Point #3 (and all Point #4 examples will be traced back to Point #3 if you look deep enough at "why").

Anyway, back to the example of my long time friend who is afraid of subliminals taking away his free will; he is a very, very strong willed man.  But would subliminals affect him anyway?  Absolutely!  Here is why.

If he knows it's playing consciously, he will consciously lock himself down in response to any noticed effects the program has and thus basically stonewall; but to stonewall and correct for the subliminal's effects to "prevent it from having an effect", he must be compensating for an effect it is having on him.  Regardless of how well he prevents it from looking like it's affecting him, it is affecting him if he must compensate for the effect it is having in order to make it look like nothing is happening.

If he doesn't know it's playing consciously, he will react subconsciously only; in which case, the question must be asked: is his subconscious as strong willed as his conscious?  In his case, I'm relatively sure it is not.  And then, we must also ask: is the goal or any aspect of achieving that goal perceived as being scary or a potential threat to his subconscious self?  If so, he will resist; if not, he will very likely execute unless and until he consciously notices he is executing, in which case his conscious mind will respond by shutting down the execution either by compensation or whatever other method is necessary.

Confidence only plays a role in all this in that he is "confident that subliminals don't work" at a conscious level as a way of dealing with his subconscious fear that they do work, and because they work, pose a threat to his free will, when in fact his freewill is what determines whether or not they will be executed.  

Quote:Can we get the most out of subliminals if we implement a zen mindset first? 

Do you think people with a zen mindset are lacking strong willpower?

A Zen mindset really isn't going to affect a subliminal except by quelling fears.  A Zen mindset is a very poor way to get better results from a subliminal compared to Overcoming Fear.  Or the FRM that goes into most of my subliminals since 5.75.xG.

Zen state and willpower really have nothing to do with each other.  Bhuddist monks commonly have excellent Zen state and excellent willpower, both developed through meditation and practice.
Thank you, Shannon.

Your knowledge and guidance are much appreciated.

I must say your personality and your posts on this forum are what helps me invest in your products, consequently investing in myself. Thanks, keep up the good work.

I am going to purchase AM6 soon, which is a BIG investment for me, living in a 3rd world country and all.
But I am 100% confident it'll pay itself in gold. I'm still happy to hear any recommendations that would prepare me better for a 6months commitment to AM6, and yield good results with the least amount of resistance. Like quick applications I can do for a month before starting AM6.
(03-24-2021, 10:11 PM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Shannon.

I must say your personality and your posts on this forum are what helps me invest in your products, consequently investing in myself. Thanks, keep up the good work.

I am going to purchase AM6 soon, which is a BIG investment for me, living in a 3rd world country and all.
But I am 100% confident it'll pay itself in gold. I'm still happy to hear any recommendations that would prepare me better for a 6months commitment to AM6, and yield good results with the least amount of resistance. Like quick applications I can do for a month before starting AM6.
Might wanna wait for AM7.
(03-24-2021, 11:41 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]

Might wanna wait for AM7.

I'm waiting for AM8, I heard that one comes in 6.66G. Maybe Shannon is already working secretly on it Wink
(03-24-2021, 11:41 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Might wanna wait for AM7.

Well, I know I wouldn't be able to afford 6G program prices, so might as well get AM6 while I can : ) 
I've been waiting long enough for a discount for AM6, which doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon Big Grin

and when is 6G coming out anyway? I couldn't find any info on the forum, and FAQ says "when it's done" : ))) 

PS: I'd get AM5 if I could. I'm happy to settle for old tech and less but still effective change. I'm not sure how I'll handle AM6, since I read newer tech is more likely to trigger resistance, and I'm not a long-term sub user like many of you are.
hey JAL, AM6 is a great sub, my firs sub actually and I really gain soo much from it,
but now new tech is much better

why you didn't think OF before using AM6
(03-25-2021, 06:00 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]hey JAL, AM6 is a great sub, my firs sub actually and I really gain soo much from it,

You thing running OFv2 for 8 months until AM7 comes out in late 2021 / early 2022 is a wise choise?
(03-25-2021, 06:42 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2021, 06:00 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]hey JAL, AM6 is a great sub, my firs sub actually and I really gain soo much from it,

You thing running OFv2 for 8 months until AM7 comes out in late 2021 / early 2022 is a wise choise?

definitely, I run AM6 3-times, AM6 has endless potential within itself, but we are stopping most of its execution with our emotinal baggages and our deep fears, that is really true.

with my current knowledge, I would use OF for as long as I convinced myself that I have growed out most of my fears, and than would whatever sub I want.

but you know you should walk the way by yourself, and see yourself
(03-25-2021, 06:00 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]why you didn't think OF before using AM6

Because 8 months is a great deal of commitment that I can not afford it at this time. 
I rather supplement myself with some more radical changes which AM seems to offer, and count on the fear removal practices I have already implemented. I'm happy if I get 50% of the change AM is meant to provide and continue improving myself afterward, once I pass a certain threshold that I want to achieve in the coming 3-4 months. 

Speaking of OF, I wonder if @Shannon is familiar with Napoleon Hill and the major fears he mentions. It is said, and experienced by myself, that once you overcome those, most of the remaining fears dissolve on their own. It's like a keystone habit that brings other habits with it. However, one must keep in mind that fears may come back invisibly like it did in my case. I totally understand and approve the necessity 8 months usage requirement of the OF program. 
Yet, I think I'm free of most fears, just having a little self-esteem issue in certain areas at the moment and a little fear of not utilizing my youth as much as I want to. Other than that, my interest is mostly to improve what is already good. I'd say I'm 90% happy with who I am, in fact really really happy in many areas, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna lay back and dissolve in the comfort zone. I've got this innate will to push myself more and more, and AM seems very promising.
Best wishes

Thank you.

Quote:I am going to purchase AM6 soon, which is a BIG investment for me, living in a 3rd world country and all.

Overcoming Fear should be run before AM6.  No doubt.
(03-25-2021, 04:54 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2021, 11:41 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Might wanna wait for AM7.

Well, I know I wouldn't be able to afford 6G program prices, so might as well get AM6 while I can : ) 
I've been waiting long enough for a discount for AM6, which doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon Big Grin

and when is 6G coming out anyway? I couldn't find any info on the forum, and FAQ says "when it's done" : )))

If you read the FAQ, then you know when it's coming out.  :Smile I'm still busy trying to develop the tech while building programs to keep us afloat until we have a chance to make some changes that will make things easier.  Once those changes are done, and I am done developing the tech, we should be in a good position to build 6G.  Exactly when that is, I don't yet know.

Quote:PS: I'd get AM5 if I could. I'm happy to settle for old tech and less but still effective change. I'm not sure how I'll handle AM6, since I read newer tech is more likely to trigger resistance, and I'm not a long-term sub user like many of you are.

AM5 is definitely not as good as AM6.  

As to triggering resistance, you have to understand what's really going on.  Over time, in my quest to improve my subliminals, I found that things seemed to only improve up to 4G.  But I couldn't get the results to be as permanent as I wanted, and I couldn't get that because they were not really penetrating the subconscious and becoming the new baseline programming well enough.  Sure, they work fine while you use them, but in most cases, you could run the forever and they wouldn't become permanent because they were not replacing the existing subconscious programming.

Then came 5G, which was powerful enough to start encroaching on that sort of territory, where it could become long term programming.  That triggered a lot of subconscious fear, because the existing programming was subonsciously seen as "safe", no matter what it was doing to make the person unhappy at the conscious level.  This is what made the resistance visible for the first time.  It had always been there, as evidenced by the fact that the effects were not becoming long term or permanent.  Only in 5G did it become consciously visible.

In 5.5G it became more visible, and I worked more on dissolving it.  That led to 5.75.0G, which was even better about dealing with fear, and between the methods, techniques, technology, power and fear fighting abilities, 5.75.0G was finally making solid progress towards achieving the results I wanted to see.

Then we had breakthroughs that led from 5.75.0G to .1, .2, .3, .4,.5, .6 and finally (as of this writing), .7G.  5.75.1G and later do a really good job.

The closer we get to the program actually achieving it's goals, the more fear is generated because the subconscious equates change with vulnerability, threat and strangely, literal death.  So until we override that fear response, the programs will generate more and more feat, which is more and more resistance.

The 5.75.xG series is starting to see significant success with that.  Much more success, much less fear.  But AM6 was the program that was the first to show us that the resistance existed.  I didn't even know it existed until that program had been out 6 to 8 months and I could analyze the responses.  Some people respond witth resistancem, some do not.  but if you want that propram yo really do it's job, you need to run the latest version of Overcoming Fear before you run it.
(03-26-2021, 10:19 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2021, 06:00 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]why you didn't think OF before using AM6

Because 8 months is a great deal of commitment that I can NOT (edited) afford at this time. 
I rather supplement myself with some more radical changes which AM seems to offer, and count on the fear removal practices I have already implemented. I'm happy if I get 50% of the change AM is meant to provide and continue improving myself afterward, once I pass a certain threshold that I want to achieve in the coming 3-4 months. 

Speaking of OF, I wonder if @Shannon is familiar with Napoleon Hill and the major fears he mentions. It is said, and experienced by myself, that once you overcome those, most of the remaining fears dissolve on their own. It's like a keystone habit that brings other habits with it. However, one must keep in mind that fears may come back invisibly like it did in my case. I totally understand and approve the necessity 8 months usage requirement of the OF program. 
Yet, I think I'm free of most fears, just having a little self-esteem issue in certain areas at the moment and a little fear of not utilizing my youth as much as I want to. Other than that, my interest is mostly to improve what is already good. I'd say I'm 90% happy with who I am, in fact really really happy in many areas, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna lay back and dissolve in the comfort zone. I've got this innate will to push myself more and more, and AM seems very promising.

In my research, I determined that fear acts like a combination of trees, tentacles and spider webs.  There is a root fear that grows into a tree of fears, and each branch moves about as that fear is explored, and sometimes will cross paths with another fear, creating an intersection point.  This strengthens the whole construct, and it becomes like a web of tree branches that hold each other in place.  If you remove a fear, then all fears that "descend from" that fear will disappear, much like chopping off a branch of a tree gets rid of all the smaller and smaller branches and twigs it gives birth to.  But unless you remove the core fear (the trunk) and it's roots... it will usually just regenerate over time.

OF seeks to identify and remove the root fear and it's roots and remove them.  That's why it's worth running, and that's why it takes that long.  Consciously, you're usually entirely unaware of between 90 and 97% of your fears.  Life changes dramatically on OF because it's removing fears you didn't even know you had.
Pages: 1 2