Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 2021 - All about Absolute Self Confidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

After taking a several months break from using Indigo MindLabs subs, out of the blue, I decided to start again and really commit to it.
I ran ASC for 42 days back in 2020, encountered resistance (and also didn't fully followed the instructions). 
I ran E3 after that for 7 weeks, had some results with it, didn't stick to it, was unpatient.
Now that I started again, I had a gut feeling to go with ASC 5G again. I am aware it's older tech(from 2012-2013), but I personally still believe in it.

Start Date: March 13, 2020
Running time: 17+ hrs / day, mostly ultrasonic, and sometimes masked ocean track.

For me 2021 is all about conveying and internalizing the image of a Dominant, Masculine, Mysterious, sexual and assertive Man.

The plan is to run ASC for 32 - 90 days.
Followed by 8 months of OFv2 (recently purchased)
Followed by AM7 hopefully in early 2022.
Summary of first 10 days

Been playing the Ultrasonic track on my laptop's built-in stereo speakers. I plan on soon buying some external wired speakers.
  • increased libido
  • increased irritability, bouts of anger (had the same in my first ASC run)
  • memories / flashes of past situations when I regretted my behavior or let myself down or I was simply not assertive or not direct enough (mostly dates I've had with women)
  • some regrets of the past have re-surfaced in my memory, which have been dormant for quite some time.
  • oddly, I have not had many dreams, not as the first time I ran it.
[Days 9-10]
  • overall feeling of being more dominant
  • sudden increase in entitlement and cockiness (I seem to now have rational explanations for myself to support the belief that I am a man of value)

I've never in my life had so many opportunities with women as I'm having this year. ASC can be the catalyst to close them.
Day 11

ASC beginning to unleash.
I started using the Masked track more and more, I think it's more powerful for me VS ultrasonic played on laptop speakers.
It would be amazing to have success with older tech.

How did I felt? In a single word - Dominant.
Went out in the city. People of both genders were noticing my presence, making eye contact. Went to the bank. Was clear outspoken, no signs of stuttering or anxiety whatsoever.
Later I went to the gym, noticed multiple IOI's. Caught 2 young women staring seductively at me multiple times, this was no coincidence. It was obvious prolonged eye contact.
Guys were making eye contact too, like they were feeling a threatening presence.
I believe my demeanor is more assertive, the way I am carrying myself is changing, I am less reactive to the outside and more focused on me, on what I am doing in the moment.

Already have 2 fuck-dates lined up this week.
Day 12

Physically felt a bit unwell in the first part of the day with digestive issues and tired.
One great thing happened today. Had my first lay since starting ASC/ 12/13 days ago. It was amazing.
I've always had this fear of being sexual around a woman and always played it safe. Not tonight. Tonight I was decisive, could relax, could strongly hold eye contact. I was a man completely comfortable of being sexual around a woman.
Day 13

After the last night's lay, I was feeling quite confident in myself and optimistic about life. 
  • Effortlessly dominant body language & taking up space
  • Noticing my voice has suddenly gone significantly deeper. I remember the same briefly happening the first time I ran ASC last year.
  • went out in the city with a friend. And he mentioned that "I am a handsome guy, why did I ever had low confidence". I was flattered and surprised to hear that
  • On several occasions, women on the street were making obvious eye contact with me. So obvious that even my friend noticed it and said it back to me. It could be the effect getting laid has on your confidence and body language, but it's too uncanny to only be that, surely ASC is working some magic here.
  • Went at the gym late in the evening, same thing happened here. 2 women giving me direct eye contact multiple times.
  • women on dating apps continue to be very receptive
Days 14-17

These days have been a bit more quiet, but overall I am feeling quite optimistic about life. My confidence level has been good lately.
Have been outside more, the sun does me good.
I plan on running ASC  at least until I reach 32 days, maybe even more. I will draw the line at Day 32 and if feel serious positive effects, I will continue.

I've been having dreams lately, but I vaguely remember them.
Last night I dreamt about me and some guy I know, we were about to both have a threesome with a girl, she turned out to be a sex demon who wanted to kill us Lol . Luckily, I escaped, that's all I remember
Days 18-22

The overwhelming theme these days have been maturity (I am 29 years old), a realization that my destiny is in my hands, I seem to view the world and my situation in a very realistic, objective world. I know where I am in each area of my life, I don't delude or lie to myself.
I have been feeling good about my body, I put a high priority on having a great physique, and lately I've been realizing it's a reason to be happy with myself, it's a reason to be confident. I have an almost top-tier attractive physique, why wouldn't I be confident about it?
ASC is also making me admit to myself that I don't have / haven't had confidence in other areas of my life. It is something I have to come to peace with and turn it around.
Also, I seem to be making a lot of strong eye contact with people these past few days, now that I think about it. I feel like I radiate a more commanding and powerful presence, and my body language and eye contact fully reflects that out.
Day 23

I must be the only one left on here running ASC  Superman
Noticed how ASC is often making me breath deeper and heavier, I have sensations in my chest and stomach, it's probably triggering parts of my subconscious.
Been feeling really good today.
Woke up refreshed. I am on some thyroid medication, and when I get the dose right, it really is a bliss how well I am physically feeling.
I have felt extremely calm today. Something is different about me. I trust myself more. I hold myself to a higher standard. It's like I am realizing I can make good decisions, that I am a very strategic thinker and that has always been my power. The power to understand how different systems work and interact, the power to identify vulnerabilities in a system. and to backtrack my way to success in any endeavour.

I've been looking at myself in the mirror, thinking how I look quite handsome. Something in my eyes is different. I feel very self-assured.

Been a bit frustrated with the current Corona restrictions in place in my country, I really want to have the financial freedom to be above all this and to go wherever I want anytime.
[Days 24 - 25]

Sleeping at night with the Ocean surf masked track at volume 5 / 15 and it disturbs my sleep a bit, making it harder to fall asleep. Will switch to Trickling stream tonight.
Today I have been a bit irritated when playing the track, like it's starting to bother me. Surely some form of subtle resistance surfacing.

These 2 days have been the same as my previous ones, I am in a grounded and balanced state of mind. 
Feeling handsome and good about myself when looking in the mirror. I've been on a long-term quest to optimize androgens and it shows. My face is more manly and more attractive, and I am happy about it.
Can hold strong eye contact with people. This seems to be a dominant theme of my current ASC run.

So far, I am pleased with the effects ASC has on me, it seems I am in a much better emotional state VS 2020, when I first tried ASC. Perhaps this is why it's working better on me now. I see no reason not to continue past 32 days with the sub.
Day 26

Felt super high levels of confidence today. I am at a point in my life where my dating & sexual opportunities are the highest they've ever been. They've been for a few months, but I honestly think ASC also has a contribution, because several stunning women are now showing a high interest in me.
[Days 27-28]

It's been good. Nearing a month on ASC already.
Ordered some high-end wired headphones that will arrive next Monday. Excited to notice any difference in the effectiveness of the subliminal.
Got a woman coming over at my place tonight, it's gonna go down, we are both sexual beings, the man to woman polarity is inevitably present.
[Days 29-30]

First month on this ASC run completed. It coincides with a period of great success for my sexual & dating life. 
My high-end headphones have arrived, started using them, so that gives me confidence too.
Overall, I am really satisfied with the first month.
Felt some moments of apathy yesterday, I will admit.
I am in a point in life where my confidence levels are greater than they've ever been ,this is caused by many factors aligning together, including ASC, I might say.
I don't feel a clear perceived boost in confidence from ASC, perhaps it's the naturalizer making me feel like I've always been this way. But it is definitely doing something.

I am also eager to try the latest tech: 5.75G (I've already bought OFv2), but I see no reason not to continue with ASC for another month or two since things are going well for me.
[32 days complete]

Counted the days and today marks my 32nd day on ASC. Last night I've skipped listening, but did listen a lot during the day yesterday and doing the same today.
I am noticing a bit of boredom setting in, listening to the sub has become less exciting. I am sure this is just a phase.
One thing that I'd like to improve is to kill my procrastination that has become a habit in most areas of my life. I know it's fear based in my case, whenever I feel more courageous and optimistic about life, I start taking more action and I am more determined to get things done.

Went to the gym today, a girl was eyeing me like crazy, like she felt an irresistible pull towards me. I did not engage with her, already have abundance with women. My eye contact is consistently more intense, there is something to me, I even caught men making eye contact in an aggressive way with me, like sizing me up. Fun stuff.

Going  to try different volume ranges and perceive if it affects me differently.
Day 33

Yesterday I felt moody and a bit sad for no obvious reason.
I listened to ASC overnight for about 4hrs when I woke up and removed my headphones and went back to sleep without them. It seems like I mostly have dreams induced by the sub if I'm listening to it while sleeping.

I had an interesting sequence of dream, it was more a series of flashes that came to me:
  • A dog getting close to me and staying calm. I've had a fear of dogs since childhood.
  • I heard my father's voice who has passed away
  • I saw the face of a woman that I've had a crush on 1 year ago.
That's all I remember dreaming. I wonder why would ASC stir up such memories / fears.

Today I had a killer workout. Aggressive, intense, "killer" eye contact with everyone I come in contact with. I'm un-phased by everything else, I am at the center of attention.
Pages: 1 2