Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Program Recommendation Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings!

I’m ready to venture into the world of subliminals, but need some guidance/recommendation to which program(s) would be most suitable to start off with (or which could be used simultaneously) for the following issues I want dealt with for myself v2.0:

- Generalised Fear/Anxiety (which is currently under control with medication as I have been back and forth in depression for the last 15 years!)
- OCD (and all the negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs that comes with it)
- Self Esteem/Self Criticism
- Courage in facing unknown situations

And I need to get my financial success and business drive back in place again (I used to be a successful entrepreneur with financial abundance, but slowly lost most of it over the last 15 years, which I believe has contributed to creating and ‘stamping’ my mind with numerous limiting beliefs and a ‘scarcity’ personality I currently have).

I realise the above is interconnected, so maybe with the correct subliminal module/program I could address more than one thing. But I would like to address them all. Maybe Shannon, the master himself, would be so helpful and provide his insight and recommendation.

Looking very much forward to hearing from you, as I’m eager to get started right away.

Thank You!
Welcome to the forum.

With the things you first listed, what instanly comes to mind for you is Overcoming Fear V2 (OF V2) www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-fear-v2-5755g/

That would more directly deal with alot of what you listed.

Then money and business, soon Shannon will be working on UMS V2 (Ultimate Monetary Success). There is FRM in it, which is the fear removal module, but it will only be focused on what's in the way of the goal of the program, whereas OF V2 is focused on dealing with all fear so will be more all encompasing for that.

If you look at it more long term, i'd say OF V2 would be good first, but keep in mind it's needed to be used for atleast 8 months. Then something like UMS V2.

I can see the issue you might have here as it's similar to me. You probably need to deal with fear the most, but then in your mind you're like "But I want to deal with this all at once, and add the money and business stuff, I don't want to wait 8 months".

But if you deal with fear then it will open alot of other things up.

Shannon may also expand more on that, but those are my thoughts.
(03-15-2021, 02:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum.

With the things you first listed, what instanly comes to mind for you is Overcoming Fear V2 (OF V2) www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-fear-v2-5755g/

That would more directly deal with alot of what you listed.

Then money and business, soon Shannon will be working on UMS V2 (Ultimate Monetary Success). There is FRM in it, which is the fear removal module, but it will only be focused on what's in the way of the goal of the program, whereas OF V2 is focused on dealing with all fear so will be more all encompasing for that.

If you look at it more long term, i'd say OF V2 would be good first, but keep in mind it's needed to be used for atleast 8 months. Then something like UMS V2.

I can see the issue you might have here as it's similar to me. You probably need to deal with fear the most, but then in your mind you're like "But I want to deal with this all at once, and add the money and business stuff, I don't want to wait 8 months".

But if you deal with fear then it will open alot of other things up.

Shannon may also expand more on that, but those are my thoughts.

Hello Benjamin!

Thank you for your swift reply!

From my first glance at the different programs, I thought the OF V2 would be what I most need. But yes, you guessed it right, part of me would also like to start with the business/financial side of issues too asap or at some point before the 'recommended' 8 months of the OF V2 programs full effects. Maybe Shannon could chime in on this and if the 2 could be combined in some shape or form.

Thinking out load here for a moment: I do realize that the OF V2 program will be THE program for me to help in overcoming the Fear related issues, hopefully permanently and at some stage even be a big part in ridding the medication completely. So this is definitely something I want to pursue. However, my current situation with the help of both medication and a number of psych helping tools, is that I'm keeping general fear/anxiety pretty well at bay, and my current biggest 'fear factor' in life is the financial/business aspect. So I'm even thinking if the UMS V2 program has a 'fear' module included, and this program is not so 'extended' in time as the OF V2, maybe starting with that and after some months jump onto the OF V2 as a proper year project for ultimate life changing!?

All the best,

Frank
I also say OF. If you can commit to 8 months and resist the temptation to reach all your goals with one program.

As Ben said, OF should get rid of all fears, fully and forever, including those who stand in the way of your financial success, but also those who could sabotage any other program you might want to run in the future, or, importantly, any other aspect of life. Basically, it’s the perfect foundation and it usually solves way more problems than one imagines. In your case in particular, even if the FRM is included in most new programs, OF is the best sub to target at full strength fear (obviously) and anxiety, which are the first issues you mention. Yes you are ‘keeping fear at bay’ but it’s still there and it’s not making your life any easier.

You might want to read the journals of those who are running OF, we have seen impressive results even in fields that do not seem to be immediately connected to fear.

Also, if UMS v2 is coming out soon-ish, I think you’d be better off waiting for the new version, it will be orders of magnitude more powerful (usually there is no discount for upgrading, you would have to pay full price again for the new version even if you own the old one.)

Another option could be: Emotional pain release and healing aid, to address all the emotional issues you mention, including fear with its FRM (even if fear is targeted in a more limited way, as Ben explained above.) It also takes 8 months.

This is just my 2 cents based on the choice of programs I made. Shannon is the real expert here.
I agree with Ben and @fab10 . You can't go wrong with OFv2, and it will help you with every subliminal you run in the future. Take 8 months on OF to set a solid foundation, and go from there.
(03-15-2021, 06:25 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]I also say OF. If you can commit to 8 months and resist the temptation to reach all your goals with one program.

As Ben said, OF should get rid of all fears, fully and forever, including those who stand in the way of your financial success, but also those who could sabotage any other program you might want to run in the future, or, importantly, any other aspect of life. Basically, it’s the perfect foundation and it usually solves way more problems than one imagines. In your case in particular, even if the FRM is included in most new programs, OF is the best sub to target at full strength fear (obviously) and anxiety, which are the first issues you mention. Yes you are ‘keeping fear at bay’ but it’s still there and it’s not making your life any easier.

You might want to read the journals of those who are running OF, we have seen impressive results even in fields that do not seem to be immediately connected to fear.

Also, if UMS v2 is coming out soon-ish, I think you’d be better off waiting for the new version, it will be orders of magnitude more powerful (usually there is no discount for upgrading, you would have to pay full price again for the new version even if you own the old one.)

Another option could be: Emotional pain release and healing aid, to address all the emotional issues you mention, including fear with its FRM (even if fear is targeted in a more limited way, as Ben explained above.) It also takes 8 months.

This is just my 2 cents based on the choice of programs I made. Shannon is the real expert here.

Thank you for taking the time to elaborate on this and for the input! It sounds logical to start with the OF and as you said build a strong and healthy ground to work upwards from. I will proceed with the OF even if @Shannon ultimate input would be greatly appreciated in terms of combination possibility etc. Sooner or later the OF is still a must to work through in my case.
(03-16-2021, 06:23 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Ben and @fab10 .  You can't go wrong with OFv2, and it will help you with every subliminal you run in the future.  Take 8 months on OF to set a solid foundation, and go from there.

Well noted. Thank you too for the input!
Bringing me to my next question, once started on the OF. I have used for a month or so, and currently using the following self help treatments which I’ve found being a very good help moving forward on this journey:
- Morphic Fields sounds
- Meditations/Affirmations sound tracks (non-subliminal)
- Hypnosis sound tracks (non-suliminal)
Thinking I could bridge the ‘Financial/Business’ side with some of these, unless they can ‘clash’ with the OF sub program. What would you recommend - no problems or possibility of interfering with OF?

Also (maybe the question is invalid for OF or already answered in other thread), if I need to run the sub during sleep at night, I would use the ultrasonic track as I have problem sleeping with any type of sound playing. And I would play it through a speaker, as I don’t see myself sleeping with any type of headphones (I’m a 100% side sleeper and heavy built). My question is, could my wife be affected by the ultrasonic in any shape or form or do I need to kick myself out to another bedroom? Roflmao  Or would sometype of sleeping headphones be the only option here?
Oki doki, OF v2 program purchased and will start as soon as order is manually confirmed (# 37629) and audio files received. I feel like a kid on Christmas!  Yeye
(03-16-2021, 12:16 PM)FrankMiller Wrote: [ -> ]Oki doki, OF v2 program purchased and will start as soon as order is manually confirmed (# 37629) and audio files received. I feel like a kid on Christmas!  Yeye

Nice!

I wouldn't mix any time of mind programming with using IML subs.  I'm not sure about the audio affirmations, but defintely not hypnosis.  Some people here also recommend not using other methods such as Sedonda, EFT/Fast EFT, or PSTEC.  Let OFv2 do its thing.

Listening to ultrasonic from a speaker while sleeping is my preferred listening method.  I am married, as well, and exposed my wife to Life Tuneup V6 for the last 7+ months.  It would have been better if she didn't work some nights, so she could have been on the proper listening schedule with me.  Anyway, your wife will merely receive the benefit of using OFv2 along with you - unless, for some reason, she were to be a strong resistor/stonewaller.

Hope that helps!
(03-16-2021, 11:46 AM)FrankMiller Wrote: [ -> ]Bringing me to my next question, once started on the OF. I have used for a month or so, and currently using the following self help treatments which I’ve found being a very good help moving forward on this journey:
- Morphic Fields sounds
Thinking I could bridge the ‘Financial/Business’ side with some of these, unless they can ‘clash’ with the OF sub program. What would you recommend - no problems or possibility of interfering with OF?

Also (maybe the question is invalid for OF or already answered in other thread), if I need to run the sub during sleep at night, I would use the ultrasonic track as I have problem sleeping with any type of sound playing. And I would play it through a speaker, as I don’t see myself sleeping with any type of headphones (I’m a 100% side sleeper and heavy built). My question is, could my wife be affected by the ultrasonic in any shape or form or do I need to kick myself out to another bedroom? Roflmao  Or would sometype of sleeping headphones be the only option here?

A lot of people are trying to do everything all at once in every direction.  That comes from a couple of things: 1 is that what they're using doesn't really work, and so they look for more and more to get it to work.  2 is that they are afraid they aren't getting enough to have it work, which is a common fear that develops because of 1.

Don't use ANY other form of mind programming or the like with IML subs.  Not morphic fields, not hypnosis, not other subliminals (from other producers, or us - one at a time!), not NLP, not hypnosis, not affirmations, not Sedona Method, etc.  Meditation is alright as long as you're not trying to use it as mind programming.

All this does is cause subconscious confusion and issues because different methods and producers use different approaches and have different levels of understanding of what they are doing.  In the vast majority of cases, there is faulty methodology and scripting used which can cause issues all by itself, but can and does really cause issues when mixed with other types of mind programming and other producers.

If you're interested in doing it right and getting the results, pick ONE method and use it properly.  If that is IML subs, then choose one sub and use it properly.  I see no reason to think OF v2 is not a very good choice or you.  Once you have done that, LTUv6 is also a good idea.

Anyway, you need to choose one and focus.  These programs actually work, and mixing them will cause issues.
(03-16-2021, 02:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2021, 11:46 AM)FrankMiller Wrote: [ -> ]Bringing me to my next question, once started on the OF. I have used for a month or so, and currently using the following self help treatments which I’ve found being a very good help moving forward on this journey:
- Morphic Fields sounds

A lot of people are trying to do everything all at once in every direction.  That comes from a couple of things: 1 is that what they're using doesn't really work, and so they look for more and more to get it to work.  2 is that they are afraid they aren't getting enough to have it work, which is a common fear that develops because of 1.

Don't use ANY other form of mind programming or the like with IML subs.  Not morphic fields, not hypnosis, not other subliminals (from other producers, or us - one at a time!), not NLP, not hypnosis, not affirmations, not Sedona Method, etc.  Meditation is alright as long as you're not trying to use it as mind programming.

All this does is cause subconscious confusion and issues because different methods and producers use different approaches and have different levels of understanding of what they are doing.  In the vast majority of cases, there is faulty methodology and scripting used which can cause issues all by itself, but can and does really cause issues when mixed with other types of mind programming and other producers.

If you're interested in doing it right and getting the results, pick ONE method and use it properly.  If that is IML subs, then choose one sub and use it properly.  I see no reason to think OF v2 is not a very good choice or you.  Once you have done that, LTUv6 is also a good idea.

Anyway, you need to choose one and focus.  These programs actually work, and mixing them will cause issues.

Hello Shannon!

Thank you very much for clarifying this. Since I strongly believe more in the power of subliminals for subcon re-programming and in your programs above all, than in any of the methods beforementioned, I will fully concentrate on the OF v2 and let it go to work on my brain without any disturbances.

Am I ok though in the assumption that any non-mind programming methods (morphic field audios aimed at 'medical' treatments, solfeggio audio, bineural audio, energy/chakra healing, spiritual meditation, etc.) is ok to use? Or are all these alternative remedies a 'no-go'? I do use some of these regularly for other reasons than 'mind-programming' and getting good results in those areas (pain, insomnia, mood, energy, etc.).

PS: And thank you for making my daily life 'easier' by only having to concentrate on one thing when it comes to fixing my brain! Smile I guess my OCD and perfectionism is what is making me trying to 'attack' from all angles...and very probably inherent fear of not getting enough remedy from one thing! God Bless you!
(03-16-2021, 03:18 PM)FrankMiller Wrote: [ -> ]
- Morphic Fields sounds

Hello Shannon!

Thank you very much for clarifying this. Since I strongly believe more in the power of subliminals for subcon re-programming and in your programs above all, than in any of the methods beforementioned, I will fully concentrate on the OF v2 and let it go to work on my brain without any disturbances.

Am I ok though in the assumption that any non-mind programming methods (morphic field audios aimed at 'medical' treatments, solfeggio audio, bineural audio, energy/chakra healing, spiritual meditation, etc.) is ok to use? Or are all these alternative remedies a 'no-go'? I do use some of these regularly for other reasons than 'mind-programming' and getting good results in those areas (pain, insomnia, mood, energy, etc.).

Which methods are you using with good results for pain, insomnia, mood, etc.?  I will need to understand what you are using for what to be more specific here in my advice of what to avoid using.

Quote:PS: And thank you for making my daily life 'easier' by only having to concentrate on one thing when it comes to fixing my brain! Smile I guess my OCD and perfectionism is what is making me trying to 'attack' from all angles...and very probably inherent fear of not getting enough remedy from one thing! God Bless you!

OCD and perfectionism are both children of fear.  You wouldn't believe how many things trace back to fear, conscious or subconscious.  You don't need to fear that this program will work.  Just use it according to the instructions and if you feel the urge to use it more time, loops, days on, etc. let that happen.  It's designed to guide you to optimal usage patterns if and when they differ from the pre-calculated ones.  However, if you find yourself wanting less exposure, that may be a subconscious attempt to sabotage the program, so don't do that.
(03-16-2021, 04:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2021, 03:18 PM)FrankMiller Wrote: [ -> ]
- Morphic Fields sounds

Hello Shannon!

Which methods are you using with good results for pain, insomnia, mood, etc.?  I will need to understand what you are using for what to be more specific here in my advice of what to avoid using.

Quote:PS: And thank you for making my daily life 'easier' by only having to concentrate on one thing when it comes to fixing my brain! Smile I guess my OCD and perfectionism is what is making me trying to 'attack' from all angles...and very probably inherent fear of not getting enough remedy from one thing! God Bless you!

OCD and perfectionism are both children of fear.  You wouldn't believe how many things trace back to fear, conscious or subconscious.  You don't need to fear that this program will work.  Just use it according to the instructions and if you feel the urge to use it more time, loops, days on, etc. let that happen.  It's designed to guide you to optimal usage patterns if and when they differ from the pre-calculated ones.  However, if you find yourself wanting less exposure, that may be a subconscious attempt to sabotage the program, so don't do that.

In regards to what methods/practices, I have detailed these in text which I would like to send to you by PM if possible, as they have name and references to offsite material (which I understood is against forum policy). Many thanks.
Pages: 1 2