Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stress Relief 5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently finished a 6 month run of EPRHA 5g. Results were kind of disappointing but still moving on to a new sub in this case the Stress Relief 5g.

I'm pretty much stressed out most of the time due to work. Hope this helps especially when I am trying to sleep at night. I'm looking forward to the Sleep Induction Aid 5.75g so while waiting I hope this will help in a way.
Try sleep magic, it is a bwe so you can wait for what you want while using sleep magic.
Sleep magic works very well for me. Try it you'll like it
(03-06-2021, 12:54 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]Try sleep magic, it is a bwe so you can wait for what you want while using sleep magic.
Sleep magic works very well for me. Try it you'll like it

with BWE does that mean I need to use headphones with it?
The very first sentence on the sleep magic page answers that.
(03-08-2021, 01:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]The very first sentence on the sleep magic page answers that.

"Sleep Magic is a pair of audio programs that are specially crafted to be used with headphones. By listening to them while you lay back and relax, you will very quickly and automatically be guided either on a power nap (and awakened at the end) or shuttled into a deep state of sleep. These programs use special sounds which relax your mind effortlessly. The power nap can give you the equivalent of between 2 and 4 hours of sleep in just 30 minutes, with a 15 minute lead-in and lead out. (The power nap is 45 minutes total.) The sleep induction shuttle will drop you into a deep sleep very rapidly, rejuvenate your mind, and then fade away, maximizing the time you have to sleep. I created these for myself during college, but they have proven to be invaluable ever since. Great for all ages. Not for use by epileptics."

Have to pass since it's hard to sleep with headphones on. This is a program good for power nap but I want 8 hours deep night sleep. Can't sleep with that long with headphones on not to mention the wires get tangled and so forth. If I have sleep phones I might give it a try.
A week now with the sub. Not effective for me to make me sleep immediately but this is not made for this purpose.
How are you using it exactly?
(03-11-2021, 08:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How are you using it exactly?

Every time I am asleep. Is this it's intended use?
I feel I am less affected by stress one time. I got a mishap with one of the orders on my business and I lost a some money on the deal but I feel it's ok and I didn't get angry or pissed off at myself for making that mistake.
Its a 5G. Designed for use 8 to 21 hours per day. Most people like 12 to 18. But its not designed for in the moment use and its not intended as a sleep aid. If you use it enough it may have that side effect though.
(03-11-2021, 03:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Its a 5G. Designed for use 8 to 21 hours per day. Most people like 12 to 18. But its not designed for in the moment use and its not intended as a sleep aid. If you use it enough it may have that side effect though.

Great! I have it playing in my bedroom the whole day and night.
3 weeks on and in a way I can say it is helping with my stress and anger issues but I am still having a hard time falling asleep. As such I get irritable and also stressful in a way even while listening to this sub. Planning on getting Sleepmagic but will get Sleephones first.
I have no idea if this sub helps against anger but even though I lack sleep I am able to control my temper.
Gave this sub a pause for a week now since I am fixing my sleep schedule using Sleep Magic