Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can Mantra be used together with 5G type D subs? (No religion here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Shannon

Hi Shannon, follow rule #4, I do not advocate about religion, my main concern is: Do mantras affect and cancel effects of your subs, specially type D subs? The mantra here is the 108-chanting times.

I have been using FYPJ 5G (Perfect Job) since 10th August 2020 with an average of 10 hours per day. Then I came across mantra in the internet, after some research from 11th November 2020, I have started to use Mantra with the purpose of removing obstacles so that I get my perfect job easier and faster. I use obstacles-removing Mantra early in the morning, then listening to FYPJ before noon.

Why I use Mantra together with FYPJ? Around November (3 months of FYPJ), I feel like obstacle-removing mantra can be used together to help me get my perfect job easier and faster. I just use what can help me to get results, no matter which religion it is from, as long as it is effective, I use. It is that simple.

The only difference I notice when using FYPJ together with obstacles-removing mantra is that I need more sleep during the day. Especially, right after I have listened to FYPJ for 1 hour, I feel extremely sleepy and go to sleep for 2 to 3 hours. This does not happen before.

After I secure my job, I have USLM 4.2 waiting to be used, I also want to use any Mantra that helps and boosts USLM 4.2. Again, it is not about religion, for me it is about effectiveness, as long as I get the results, I will use whatever is effective. Therefore, knowing whether there is conflicts between mantra and subs is very important for me.

PS: I search "mantra" keyword, but little information is available. In this thread: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Subs-...a#pid74368, some members mention should not use mantra together with subs but giving no specific reasons.

Best,
Great question, I also used to do a simple meditation with a short mantra (om) synchronized with breath in order to relax and cultivate mindfulness. If Shannon says it’s ok, I’ll resume that.
The main reason is it could be considered mind reprogramming, which isn't recommended with subliminals as it may conflict or take away from the effect the subliminals are having.
(01-10-2021, 03:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]The main reason is it could be considered mind reprogramming, which isn't recommended with subliminals as it may conflict or take away from the effect the subliminals are having.

You mean, even though the mantra is considered to complement and enhance subs, it is better not to use the mantra together with the sub?

Am I right?
(01-10-2021, 03:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]The main reason is it could be considered mind reprogramming, which isn't recommended with subliminals as it may conflict or take away from the effect the subliminals are having.

Mantras do not really have a meaning though, would that still amount to mind reprogramming? Or is it the state of mind mantras produce that can stand in the way of subliminal reprogramming?