Subliminal Talk

Full Version: TouchyCat: OF (v2) 5.75.5G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought OF v2 yesterday. Can't wait to see how it will impact my life throughout the first 8 months of 2021!

*Previous UMS and OF v1 journal can be read here: TouchyCat's Subliminal Journey [UMS > OF]
(12-28-2020, 06:08 PM)TouchyCat Wrote: [ -> ]Bought OF v2 yesterday. Can't wait to see how it will impact my life throughout the first 8 months of 2021!

*Previous UMS and OF v1 journal can be read here: TouchyCat's Subliminal Journey [UMS > OF]

Good Luck to you on your journey!
(12-30-2020, 06:10 PM)Subzer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Good Luck to you on your journey!

Thank you! Appreciate it!

Finishing my first cycle:
  • Intense desire to upgrade my life. I am angry, disappointed, sad, and dissatisfied most of the time towards my life since running OF v2. I am, I am MAD. I found myself saying, "What should I buy to upgrade my life?" or "What should I do to be different? To have a better life, to have more variety."
  • Agitated. Sometimes I feel scared without reason. It feels like something is behind me. Something menacing.
  • Organizing stuff. Other than founding myself dissatisfied with life, I also found out tiny bits of actions to organize my life. For example, chewing more whenever I eat, thinking with several "Why" whenever I have a thought to find out "Why" it is right/wrong, etc.
  • Exhaustion. This is usual whenever I am using IML subs.
  • Dreams. My dreams are weird sometimes exhausting while some are fun. I can't properly describe it as I tend to forget what I dreamt but these two polar opposites feelings are what I felt when I woke up.
I genuinely can't wait what will happen to me when I am entering the third month with OF v2.

This is fun! Weirdly.
I'll put this here as a friendly reminder:

(12-21-2020, 03:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 02:48 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shannon! So I've done an experiment and would like to acknowledge that this disqualifies me from getting a refund from USLM....BUT! I do have a major report to do regarding USLM in general as far as the positive benefits I've garnered from it and specific instances of synchronicities that have come my way but let's focus on one thing for right now. One of my conscious desires the last month or so since USLM has been in my possession has been improving my grades. This past week I was trying to find ways to develop photographic memory (or just improve my memory in general) and on a whim I decided to grab my old copy of MLS 3.0 4G and played it. I accidentally fell asleep with it on for about 4 hours but the next day I woke up I felt the FULL effects of MLS. Improved memory, recall, learning speed, etc. I wanted to see if this was a fluke so I made sure to listen to MLS 3.0 4G again and for the last 3 days the effects have for the most part held up quite nicely.

The point of this post: it may be possible that people who run OF 5.75G (version 1 or 2) and/or utilize a subliminal with FRM may find that if they go back to old-tech they may end up executing that old tech. I strongly believe this probably won't work on programs like the old Aura of Sexiness or other general subs that focus on sex because those subliminals will garner strong resistance and do not have the necessary tech to help the user get through those issues (plus, we're gonna have a new DMSI out in the next several months so why bother with tech that old?). I'm reporting on this purely to confirm what you've been saying all along: fear is the last obstacle. I've used MLS on and off throughout my time and it almost always required time for it to "warm-up" and produce results but I IMMEDIATELY began getting the full effects (and this is off 4G tech!!!).

Anyway hope all is well and good luck to you and everyone else on their journey!

Glad you guys are coming to see the wisdom of my words.  At first, everyone attacked me for concluding that everything was being impeded by fear, but over time it's become more and more obvious.  Fear is indeed the last obstacle.
I found these videos are interesting. Thought might share it:
All these videos remind of MJ DeMarco when he stated: "Action-Faking - when you take solitary and/or uncommitted action that is NOT part of a bigger process."

The videos are also well made and based on good research. Very interesting to spent a couple hours of my life to see this.
MJ is fantastic. I've recommended his material to people more times than I can count Smile.
I am getting bored with OF v2 yet every day I feel like I need more exposure to OF v2. Therefore, going to keep on using this for at least 8 months.

btw, I am using the trickling stream masked, not hybrid, with medium volume or the usual volume when I listen to music every day as much as possible.
I've never tried masked version, but speaking from experience, it has profound effect day by day from US and Hybrid. That's why i never get bored from OFv2. Let me know if this work well for you.
(02-07-2021, 08:33 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: [ -> ]I've never tried masked version, but speaking from experience, it has profound effect day by day from US and Hybrid. That's why i never get bored from OFv2.  Let me know if this work well for you.

I'll give it a try tonite. Thanks for the information as I am mentally bored with OF. I want it to move on to another program and this is not FOMO-mentality. I just want to change sub.

As of now, I've been running OF subs (v1 & v2) for 33 weeks.
  • OF v1 - July 2020
  • OF v2 - December 2020 - now
How do you define a cycle?
Quote: I just want to change sub.
It could be resistance the masked version is not strong enough to overcome. Please let us know how the U.S. or hybrid version works out.
(03-19-2021, 06:06 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you define a cycle?

That would be the days on off. Like if the instructions were 3 days on/3 days off then that would be a cycle.
What is the audio to silence balancer ratio for OFv2?
(03-25-2021, 04:30 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how much better 5g subs would run if someone ran minimum 8 months of OFv2.

Me too!! I've been running OF subs, v1 & v2, for more than 8 months!!

Unfortunately, I do not know how to describe the results. Hence, the lack of journaling.