Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Reset: OF v2 5.75.5 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the second time I'm attempting to do and post this intro so i'm going to make it short and sweet. I'm your typical shy quiet introverted man looking for some internal healing and a reset to my whole mindset. This is my first Sub that I have purchase from subliminal shop and I'm excited but patient to see whats in store on this 8 month journey.

The fears I want to tackle are:
*Social Anxiety
*Judgement by others
*Speaking my mind/Assertiveness
*Fear of Rejection/Failure
*Fear of taking risks

I'm sure there are more especially on a subconscious level but those are front line for now. 

I've read Shannon mention that Fear is the underlining issue when it comes to making the deep and lasting changes we all are striving to make. It makes sense when I think about it, and though I wanted to wait to do AM7 first I know its best to build a foundation with this sub. 

I will be using the trickling stream mp3 with sleep phones while I sleep to get my programming in. It is now 1 AM eastern time in the United States and tonight will be the start of my first cycle. My plan is to keep my expectations low and just ride along for the journey. Three loops 6 days on 1 day off. I will try to update when I can because of my unpredictable schedule as an over the road truck driver trainee.

If your reading this feel free to give suggestions and comments because though this is a personal journey we're all in this together. Shot out to Shannon for providing tools for a better mindset cause when you feel as low as I have damn near anything is worth a try.
(12-27-2020, 10:14 PM)Subzer0 Wrote: [ -> ]This is the second time I'm attempting to do and post this intro so i'm going to make it short and sweet. I'm your typical shy quiet introverted man looking for some internal healing and a reset to my whole mindset. This is my first Sub that I have purchase from subliminal shop and I'm excited but patient to see whats in store on this 8 month journey.

*Social Anxiety
*Judgement by others
*Fear of taking risks

I'm sure there are more especially on a subconscious level but those are front line for now. 

I've read Shannon mention that Fear is the underlining issue when it comes to making the deep and lasting changes we all are striving to make. It makes sense when I think about it, and though I wanted to wait to do AM7 first I know its best to build a foundation with this sub. 

I will be using the trickling stream mp3 with sleep phones while I sleep to get my programming in. It is now 1 AM eastern time in the United States and tonight will be the start of my first cycle. My plan is to keep my expectations low and just ride along for the journey. Three loops 6 days on 1 day off. I will try to update when I can because of my unpredictable schedule as an over the road truck driver trainee.

If your reading this feel free to give suggestions and comments because though this is a personal journey we're all in this together. Shot out to Shannon for providing tools for a better mindset cause when you feel as low as I have damn near anything is worth a try.

Good luck mate!

if you think you need healing because of past traumas maybe E4 would be best.
but in second thought, i think it's better to remove the fears then go for E4 (or E5 if it comes out when you finish)
for a thorough mindset change.

I'd love also to hear from you what are your experiences with this sub.

also, if you notice platue or not enough change, how about you try to change formats once every month or so?

for example you could do 1st month masked subliminal
2nd month ultra sonic
etc etc.

From shannon exeprience, Ultrasonic works the most efficienctly for people no matter their personal backgrounds.
so you should try that sometimes in your journey if you wanna up your results.

GL  Oui
This program works well, but may require a lot of energy. So if you're driving for a living be careful to take that into account.

Also, if you can handle ultrasonic format from a listening perspective you want to prefer that. Without sleep phones or headphones. You'll most likely have a better experience that way.

Best wishes!
(12-28-2020, 06:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This program works well, but may require a lot of energy. So if you're driving for a living be careful to take that into account.

Also, if you can handle ultrasonic format from a listening perspective you want to prefer that. Without sleep phones or headphones.  You'll most likely have a better experience that way.

Best wishes!

When you say a better experience with Ultrasonic do you mean as far as the effectiveness or the way it will make me feel? 

I chose Masked over US because for one reason US hurts my ears and at the moment I'm training with a trainer over the road and I did not want disturb or affect him with my programming.

If need be I can wait until I'm working by myself and train myself to use the US tracks. What do you think?
(12-28-2020, 05:08 AM)Rusty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2020, 10:14 PM)Subzer0 Wrote: [ -> ]This is the second time I'm attempting to do and post this intro so i'm going to make it short and sweet. I'm your typical shy quiet introverted man looking for some internal healing and a reset to my whole mindset. This is my first Sub that I have purchase from subliminal shop and I'm excited but patient to see whats in store on this 8 month journey.

*Social Anxiety
*Judgement by others
*Fear of taking risks

Good luck mate!

if you think you need healing because of past traumas maybe E4 would be best.
but in second thought, i think it's better to remove the fears then go for E4 (or E5 if it comes out when you finish)
for a thorough mindset change.

I'd love also to hear from you what are your experiences with this sub.

also, if you notice platue or not enough change, how about you try to change formats once every month or so?

for example you could do 1st month masked subliminal
2nd month ultra sonic
etc etc.

From shannon exeprience, Ultrasonic works the most efficienctly for people no matter their personal backgrounds.
so you should try that sometimes in your journey if you wanna up your results.

GL  Oui

Thanks for your advice I will take that into consideration!
(12-28-2020, 12:08 PM)Subzer0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2020, 06:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This program works well, but may require a lot of energy. So if you're driving for a living be careful to take that into account.

Also, if you can handle ultrasonic format from a listening perspective you want to prefer that. Without sleep phones or headphones.  You'll most likely have a better experience that way.

Best wishes!

When you say a better experience with Ultrasonic do you mean as far as the effectiveness or the way it will make me feel? 

I chose Masked over US because for one reason US hurts my ears and at the moment I'm training with a trainer over the road and I did not want disturb or affect him with my programming.

If need be I can wait until I'm working by myself and train myself to use the US tracks. What do you think?

When I say a better experience with ultrasonic, I mean, the volume of the subliminalized audio determines its impact on the subconscious and how readily and enthusiastically the subconscious responds with action.  The format with the highest volume (which is to the subconscious, the equivalent of the masking track to the conscious mind), is the ultrasonic track.

This naturally means the ultrasonic track will most easily and successfully render the desired effects and results.  I've been finding a lot lately that people are, within a relatively short period of time, starting to report more and more that the ultrasonic track "hurts their ears", is "uncomfortable", etc.  This seems to correlate directly with the advancement of the script in ways that prevent the subconscious from resisting the execution of the program.  In several cases so far I have determined that these pains and discomfort are actually psychosomatic.  In other words, they only exist because the subconscious creates them as a last ditch effort to prevent the program from being used in the ways and volumes that will successfully accomplish the goal of the program.

That is not to say that all such cases are as stated, but they are suddenly becoming much, much more common and frequent, thus making all such cases at the very least suspect of being so.

Experimentation has shown that when it is a clever form of resistance (Type 20, as listed in the FAQ section thread on the types of resistance and how to spot them), it can be overcome through slow and steady acclimation of the volume, starting from a comfortable volume in Ultrasonic and increasing that volume one notch every 2 to 7 days, as necessary to acclimate, but never more than 7 days per advancement.  I've seen at least one such person be able to handle much higher and more effective volumes than initially they were able to, through the patient application of that method.

Avoiding the exposure of others is a valid concern, so you would be wise to do that as necessary.  I suggest that listening while you sleep may be helpful, and using a spacer to start the program after you fall asleep while listening to 20-60 minutes of silence may also be of use.
(12-28-2020, 12:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Best wishes!

When I say a better experience with ultrasonic, I mean, the volume of the subliminalized audio determines its impact on the subconscious and how readily and enthusiastically the subconscious responds with action.  The format with the highest volume (which is to the subconscious, the equivalent of the masking track to the conscious mind), is the ultrasonic track.

This naturally means the ultrasonic track will most easily and successfully render the desired effects and results.  I've been finding a lot lately that people are, within a relatively short period of time, starting to report more and more that the ultrasonic track "hurts their ears", is "uncomfortable", etc.  This seems to correlate directly with the advancement of the script in ways that prevent the subconscious from resisting the execution of the program.  In several cases so far I have determined that these pains and discomfort are actually psychosomatic.  In other words, they only exist because the subconscious creates them as a last ditch effort to prevent the program from being used in the ways and volumes that will successfully accomplish the goal of the program.

That is not to say that all such cases are as stated, but they are suddenly becoming much, much more common and frequent, thus making all such cases at the very least suspect of being so.

Experimentation has shown that when it is a clever form of resistance (Type 20, as listed in the FAQ section thread on the types of resistance and how to spot them), it can be overcome through slow and steady acclimation of the volume, starting from a comfortable volume in Ultrasonic and increasing that volume one notch every 2 to 7 days, as necessary to acclimate, but never more than 7 days per advancement.  I've seen at least one such person be able to handle much higher and more effective volumes than initially they were able to, through the patient application of that method.

Avoiding the exposure of others is a valid concern, so you would be wise to do that as necessary.  I suggest that listening while you sleep may be helpful, and using a spacer to start the program after you fall asleep while listening to 20-60 minutes of silence may also be of use.

So I should play a silent 20 to 60 min track in between loops? Sorry im asking so many questions just want to make sure I'm doing this right...
(12-28-2020, 01:56 PM)Subzer0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Best wishes!

So I should play a silent 20 to 60 min track in between loops? Sorry im asking so many questions just want to make sure I'm doing this right...

I don't think I was clear enough.  Sorry.

The idea is that you won't have an issue with the ultrasonic if you are already asleep when it starts to play.  The solution then is to make a playlist with a silence track of 20 to 60 minutes in length (depending on how long it takes you to fall asleep) as the first track, followed by the program's tracks in ultrasonic.

In most cases, this should actually allow you to use the program at full normal volume.  If it does not, but consistently wakes you up instead, then you can use the same approach but slowly work your way up to a normal volume of about 13/15 on your cell phone, if that's what you're using to play the program.

Does that make sense?  No problem with questions, that's how we learn.  I would much rather you ask questions than not get what you paid for.
That makes sense...Appreciate your patience.
Not a problem. Smile

Best wishes!

That's quite interesting. I've actually had a similar issue to Subzero. Ultrasonic anywhere near the 50% mark on my android phone (roughly 6 or 7 out of 15 clicks) gives me earache and soreness next morning. I've been using masked for years as a result, and when having to go to ultra, 4 or 5 clicks out of 15. When you suggested 13 out 15, to me, that seemed like something that might cause permanent ear damage. It's concerns about long term tinnitus that led me to pause ultrasonic. Will see if gradual acclimation changes results.
If you have had this issue for years, it may not be resistance. Try gradually acclimating to it and see how that works.
Cycle 1; Day 2

The first day I didn't have any dreams or at least I didn't remember. After taking in some advice from Shannon I opened my mind to trying to figure out a way to get some Ultrasonic programming in. So I did some research on the forum and found out that it was ok to listen to Hybrid subliminal tracks on headphones as long as you adjust the volume to a reasonable level to keep from damaging your ears.

I picked the Trickling Stream track with US and set the volume at 9/15 on my Galaxy S9 with sleep phones. Now using my logic i figured 9/15 clicks should be 60 percent of the volume so I started there so I didn't lose any effectiveness of the track by it being too low. At first trying to lay down and sleep with the hybrid track was just fine. I could faintly hear the US track but it was covered by the masked so I continued. Forty-five minutes later I was tossing and turning, itching, starting to sweat, and my ears were aching! It was too loud and I couldn't drift off to sleep.

So then I tried to turn my phone down to 7/15 clicks. I still felt the same after 20 more minutes so I tapped out and went back to the masked only track so I could finally relax. I started my loops back over as well and had the volume at 100%. From there I finally drifted to sleep and went into 3 weird mini dreams for the night.

(Also I'm not saying the hybrid with headphones will make anybody else react the same way with the volume too loud this is just my experience experimenting.)

The first dream I had was a dream about me visiting a best friend of mine that lives in New York. This is significant because I been meaning to visit him for years but because of circumstances haven't got around to it. Anyway we're randomly standing on this flat square spaceship like platform thats floating in a neighborhood that you know would be a setting in the city and we were talking about life, catching up. During the conversation my friend asked to see my E-vaporizer and I gave it to him with no problem. All of sudden he looks at it and tosses it off the the platform we're floating on into the city streets without warning then looks at me with an evil vindictive half smile. 

This enraged me so I charged at him and started pushing him over and over again asking him "Why did you do that!?" until I finally pushed him off the floating platform. I'm not sure if I killed him but I noticed even in my dream that I controlled myself not to punch him in the face though emotionally thats what I wanted to do. I know the resistance to punch him had a lot to do with knowing it was my best friend and we never had a physical confrontation like that in real life but it felt real. 

In my second dream I ended up in a room with another one of my best friend's sister. I don't know how we ended up there but in this dream we were touching and kissing on each other. Even in this situation I saw myself trying to resist her knowing that this was wrong and I wouldn't break my best friend trust and loyalty like this in real life but the sexual desire we had between each other in this scene was too magnetic. 

The more I tried to resist the more she persisted and eventually we ended up giving each other a hot oral sex session. I'm ashamed to say I enjoyed this but when it came time to go for full intercourse I resisted again and pulled back and the dream ended.  In real life the best friend's sister in question I don't see very often and the way she lives her life I honestly cant stand her. I must admit that though she's not the most attractive woman, she has a mysterious sex appeal about her that makes you think twice about making a move on her. For the love and loyalty of my friend I would never but I sure as hell would hate to be in a heated moment with her especially under the influence of alcohol  Omg

My last dream I ended up in a dark candle lit classroom full of students my age (im in my late 20s). For some reason we had to re arrange furniture in the class. As I was moving something I came across a mirror and looked at my teeth and they were extremely damaged. It was like I had been chewing on glass or bricks. Then out of nowhere my mother walked beside me in the mirror and said how do you like your new smile...I looked at her looked back at the mirror horrified and then I woke up. At this point my loops where finished.

I thought that dream was quite strangely related to my real life as well because my goal for 2021 is to get some major dental work done both general and cosmetic. 

Other than the dreams I still feel the same not that I was expecting any thing different. Tonight I'm getting off of Christmas break and back into the truck so I'm interested to know how I the sub my affect me while traveling. 

Until then 2 be continued...
Hey, i also had trouble sleeping with hybrid ( i also have galaxy s9 haha)
so actually i think if you set it to 5/15 it should be fine, thats how i do and i can easily sleep with it running.
and its not too silent because the US is directly in your ears (also in the forums it saya never listen to us in higher then 25% on eaephones)

so maybe try 5/15 instead, atleast thats what works for me
Pages: 1 2