Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life Tune-Up 6.0 -- How Many Stages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, 

I read the description for LTU 6.0.  The title says that it's a 6-stage set; the instructions only mention 5 stages.  And the length of use section says that there are 7 stages... Can anyone clarify the set up for this set of subs?  If there are 7 stages, will it take 7 months to complete?  Thanks.
Hi,
Welcome. With 6 stage sets stage 1-6 are the normal program, and each of them basically 'step up' and build on each other.

Stage 7 is a 'refresher' stage that contains the whole script from Stage 1-6 and you can only use it after finishing the full set 1-6 atleast once, otherwise it would be too much to handle.

So you can finish Stage 1-6 then repeat, or do Stage 7 after.. or just rest for a while and use Stage 7 for a refresher every now and then.
To answer the rest of your question, normally I release a 6 stage set when all of it is finished. However, circumstances forced me into a position where it was necessary this time to build and release one stage per month, in large part because the build process has become so complex and time consuming as the technology advances. So I have finished 5 of the 7 stages, and hopefully I can finish stage 6 this month and stage 7 in January.

Sorry for the confusion. Smile
Cool beans, thank you!