Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Orgasm Enhancer 5.75g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Orgasm Enhancer 5.75g.

Quote:What’s up Shannon? Feedback in general on these products can be a bit spotty and it’s made worse by a lack of coherency when one DOES ask for feedback. Here’s my experiences and feedback for the new Orgasm Enhancer. 
For those reading, this post is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Read at your own risk. 

Background Info:

Me and my girlfriend are 2 months into our relationship. To be blunt, I didn’t really think I needed this subliminal but I was interested in keeping the spark up in our relationship and also I was curious to see what this bad boy could do.

My GF is late 20’s and I am in my early 30’s. We’re both graduate students and enrolled in a hellacious program pursuing advanced degrees. Those who’ve done PhDs or any higher level education know how stressful this stuff is. 

Relationship Prior to Orgasm Enhancer:

We connected on lots of mutualistic understanding and due to high compatibility in multiple areas including rule 4, emotional language, physical attractiveness, communication, and yes of course sexual compatibility (which became apparent after the other stuff). Sex is already awesome between the two of us as mentioned previously but we both had lots of baggage and issues from past relationships that we had to work through to start enjoying sex more.

Example: GF has had negative experiences due to her race and perceived attractiveness. She is a beautiful woman but unsavory individuals and bad experiences made her doubt that in the past. She also has some hang-ups sexually which made her feel guilty about enjoying sex but  I’ve been successful at working through those issues with her. 

Usage of Orgasms Enhancer:

Typically I use at least one loop prior to love making although sometimes it’ll be two loops prior to exposure. Normally I let it play on throughout the entire session. And for those wondering, my GF doesn’t really know much about subliminals although she has seen the title for OE pop up on my phone. This program does work better if sex takes place after 2 loops and/or you’ve been exposing the woman (and yourself) to OE several times previously.

Sex with Orgasm Enhancer:

The part most of y'all wanted to read the most. TLDR; Yes it worksSo the very first time I used it I definitely noticed more enthusiasm from the GF. Granted, I can elicit multiple orgasms from her anyway but right away the very first orgasm was extremely intense which I judge based on the amount of shaking she was doing. She normally will cum the hardest from me going down on her and I can usually get a few orgasms this way. This also helps me get orgasms from penetration easier as well. 

What I was more so curious about was if EVERY orgasm she had would be intensified. This is a bit harder to gauge because with oral orgasms I’m in a more advantageous position to gauge however here’s my best crack at gauging the orgasms intensity by position:

Missionary
  • She’s definitely a bit more loud and expressive. This has been a universal improvement across the board.

Sideline
  • I tried this only in two sessions with her along with OE but the second time I used it produced a much more intense orgasm (about 10/10) based on her body reaction

Her riding me
  • Easily one of her favorite positions based on her feedback. With OE playing and me doing some extracurricular stuff (nibbling on her breasts, talking dirty, sitting up to create an angle allowing me to hit her g spot, etc.) this bad boy is a straight up 10 or 11. Most of the time it’ll be so intense that she inadvertently pushes me out of her because her vagina pulsates and tightens so much.
  • For those curious, we discovered the right angle for her g spot BEFORE OE and while those orgasms were very good the ones she has now are consistently excellent. So I’d say going from an 8/10 or 9/10 to a solid 10.

Doggystyle/From the back
  • This is also one of her favorite positions and it’s also my personal favorite too just because my GF has nice “assets” and the visuals really turn me on. Plus she loves the sensations when I penetrate from behind and when I give oral from behind her as well. In addition, this is usually the position I finish from ( fyi I finish inside normally).
  • This one is very hard to judge because we both enjoy this position a lot however since OE usage I’ve definitely noticed an increase in vocality and she’s definitely had some really good orgasms from this position to the point that her body vibrates and her vagina tightens and pulsates. 9/10 to 10/10

Eating her out/ Performing oral on her 
  • This has been the area that I’ve shined at the most before OE and I was able to consistently get at least 2 orgasms from her during foreplay.
  • Nowadays, these same orgasms are much more intense (yesterday in particular she was going crazy and had some powerful orgasms that were stronger than any I’ve seen since we met)
  • Normally she’s on her back when I go down on her but I’ll mix things up and do it throughout love making and in different positions.

There’s more positions but these are the positions that we’ve been in enough to compare and contrast. They’re also a bit easier for me to judge. 

Relationship Post OE 5.75.3G

This relationship was already pretty good beforehand but I would like to reiterate what Shannon has said: good orgasms can make or break a relationship. Yes me and my girlfriend previously had great chemistry before sex but the sex and subsequent orgasms most certainly aided and accentuated the relationship. I remember reading once that a relationship is similar to a car. Emotional and physical (as in how attracted you are to each other physically) chemistry, communication styles, attitudes and beliefs (such as rule 4) make up the parts of the car. Love is the gasoline that fuels the car and sex (especially great sex) is the oil that helps make things run better in the engine.

Ways in which our relationship has improved includes
  • More affection (me and her)
  •  Stress relief (this is HUGE especially with finals week upon us both)
  • If she gets an attitude with something or someone she makes sure to not direct it at me
  • Little annoyances seem to slide off her back easier especially during the afterglow
  • More possessive of me (in a good way). To elaborate, she’s more prone to holding my arm in public and getting protective if she feels like someone is trying to give me a hard time
  • Positive outlook for the future - she’s brought up how much she looks forward to spending the rest of her life with me after school and this has intensified since OE.

Disclaimer:

I’ve said it before throughout this post but I will reiterate it here: I was capable of giving my GF orgasms' BEFORE introducing OE but OE has certainly improved things. I mention this because if you are not capable of giving women an orgasm on your own then I would work on that first because OE enhance orgasms (as its name implies) but that doesn’t necessarily mean its going to put them there if you aren’t able to generate them on your own. Does it help get you/her there? I would say yes but again, I strongly recommend you get your sex/love making skills up to par beforehand to improve your results.

Thanks for reading.

-Ktrain