Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about Rerun AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon, 

I'm currently at stage 3 AM6. Previous stage 1 and stage 2, as I newly move to Germany to work, I use the low quality headphone  which some time only half side of stereo at night. Now I have just bought a new good headphone, and I can see how much that different. I'm thinking about things that I have missed in sub because of bad headphone, so I want to rerun from the beginning.  As the instruction has written, that when I start it, I must finish it. That makes me afraid. When I continue from Stage 3, I could have a lame foundation from Stage 1 and 2, and waste another 3 month. So I want to rerun to get full benefit of it. Should I do that? And when I do it, how long should I wait to rerun again?
I'd say just continue from where you are, starting again will make the program unbalanced. Stereo does maximize effectiveness but you will likely still have got the programming.
(11-26-2020, 01:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say just continue from where you are, starting again will make the program unbalanced. Stereo does maximize effectiveness but you will likely still have got the programming.

Thanks Ben.
Any issues will be balanced out along the way ad especially by running Stage 7.