Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Newfiechic - OF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I had hoped to journal like I did previously, but kind of just been plugging along. I started June 24, so I am almost 4 months in.  I have A LOT of fears and phobias to work through and so far haven't really been noticing any changes at all. I mean the first week I thought thought I had a lot of changes due to dreams popping up and I guess I was maybe in placebo and thinking something was going on, because I haven't experienced anything after.  I have been using masked in the day time from my iphone with earbuds. I figured maybe I had so many fears and fears of fears that it has been working on what needed to be addressed first to even start working on something that would be noticeable. I had hoped to see some progress so far. I have had the dreams at the start, but they've stopped soon after. 

I am guessing I have a lot of resistance because I hate and dread the subliminal days and can't wait until days off. I have not missed any days yet and I don't plan on it. I am on quite a few meds now for anxiety and even that doesn't really help, so I'm feeling a little down lately.

This week I decided to try hybrid for the first time and like before with USLM3 I experienced panicky feelings, nausea, and spaciness. I have been having dreams every night though.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. Keep using hybrid and see if it is just temporary and that it is working harder for me, or go back to masked? The way my room is set up now, it wouldn't really be easy to set up speakers to be on either side of me, plus I rarely sleep 6 hours straight and that means i am confined to the room until it is done if I wait up too soon.

oh what to do....what to do.

Anyone else going through the same thing? I keep seeing people having lots of noticeable changes almost right from the start. I'm guessing they weren't as severe, but I'm jealous...well, not really since it is understandable, but I do wish I'd have something noticeable soon.
(10-21-2020, 04:45 PM)newfiechic Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I had hoped to journal like I did previously, but kind of just been plugging along. I started June 24, so I am almost 4 months in.  I have A LOT of fears and phobias to work through and so far haven't really been noticing any changes at all. I mean the first week I thought thought I had a lot of changes due to dreams popping up and I guess I was maybe in placebo and thinking something was going on, because I haven't experienced anything after.  I have been using masked in the day time from my iphone with earbuds. I figured maybe I had so many fears and fears of fears that it has been working on what needed to be addressed first to even start working on something that would be noticeable. I had hoped to see some progress so far. I have had the dreams at the start, but they've stopped soon after. 

I am guessing I have a lot of resistance because I hate and dread the subliminal days and can't wait until days off. I have not missed any days yet and I don't plan on it. I am on quite a few meds now for anxiety and even that doesn't really help, so I'm feeling a little down lately.

This week I decided to try hybrid for the first time and like before with LTU I experienced panicky feelings, nausea, and spaciness. I have been having dreams every night though.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. Keep using hybrid and see if it is just temporary and that it is working harder for me, or go back to masked? The way my room is set up now, it wouldn't really be easy to set up speakers to be on either side of me, plus I rarely sleep 6 hours straight and that means i am confined to the room until it is done if I wait up too soon.

oh what to do....what to do.

Anyone else going through the same thing? I keep seeing people having lots of noticeable changes almost right from the start. I'm guessing they weren't as severe, but I'm jealous...well, not really since it is understandable, but I do wish I'd have something noticeable soon.

The sub is working but it maybe working under the surface. I would wait until you finish your 8 month re-evaluate and see if another 8 month run would help. 

I suffer from anxiety quite a bit too.

The fact that hybrid triggered these reactions means something is going on..
I’ll say use Hybrid, it’s more powerful and you seem to execute it. Masked is the weakest format and judging by your report it seems to be indeed too weak to get you results. Why stick with a format that does not seem to be working for you?

You do not need to set speakers on either side, it’s slightly more effective but not by much. You can use one wired speaker or even the phone speaker, that’s what Shannon does. You’d have to double check the quality of the phone speaker obviously, but many people do it and it works very well.

As for the six hours listening time, if you use your phone you can carry it around with you when you leave the room, ez. 

Wink And consider yourself lucky it’s just 6 hours, I am now listening for 9 hours and 20 minutes Lol

Edit: if Hybrid is too much you can use ultrasonic, that’s in between Masked and Hybrid in power. Ultrasonic is generally the recommended format for starting.
(10-21-2020, 06:39 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll say use Hybrid, it’s more powerful and you seem to execute it. Masked is the weakest format and judging by your report it seems to be indeed too weak to get you results. Why stick with a format that does not seem to be working for you?

You do not need to set speakers on either side, it’s slightly more effective but not by much. You can use one wired speaker or even the phone speaker, that’s what Shannon does. You’d have to double check the quality of the phone speaker obviously, but many people do it and it works very well.

As for the six hours listening time, if you use your phone you can carry it around with you when you leave the room, ez. 

Wink And consider yourself lucky it’s just 6 hours, I am now listening for 9 hours and 20 minutes Lol

Edit: if Hybrid is too much you can use ultrasonic, that’s in between Masked and Hybrid in power. Ultrasonic is generally the recommended format for starting.

@fab10 

Are you using hybrid? 

I am listening to masked via earphones

I am concerned by listening to masked I am not getting the full effect of the sub.
(10-21-2020, 06:39 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll say use Hybrid, it’s more powerful and you seem to execute it. Masked is the weakest format and judging by your report it seems to be indeed too weak to get you results. Why stick with a format that does not seem to be working for you?

I do think masked was doing something as I had a very strong resistance to using it and I would dread the next day on the last of my days off.

I am all for using hybrid if it means it is actually getting me results rather than causing more resistance due to the nature of my fears and phobias and eventually starts subsiding once some things are addressed.

I had assumed there had to be some kind of special set up for Ultrasonic, that is why I didn't start with it. I didn't know if my iPhone's speakers would be good enough quality for using it for that purpose. @Shannon can you weigh in once you get the chance? I'd also like to know what you're using for playlist on your phone? Thanks!
(10-21-2020, 04:53 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]The sub is working but it maybe working under the surface. I would wait until you finish your 8 month re-evaluate and see if another 8 month run would help. 

I suffer from anxiety quite a bit too.

The fact that hybrid triggered these reactions means something is going on..

Yeah, my plan was to stay on as long as I needed to but then I started questioning if anything is actually going on and if it is too weak for me. I have agoraphobia that is caused by emetophobia and they pretty much have left me VERY limited and dependent since college and it has gotten more severe in the last 2 years due to medical issues and I couldn't get to appointments. 

So I don't know if I am just someone who needs the extra time of working on my subconscious programming that would be preventing anything from executing before it starts working or if it just isn't strong enough for the programming and fears and phobias. Nothing has seemed to address any of it before, any self help or meds, therapy, etc....so I don't know if that is just part of my programming: that I can't be helped? It's frustrating.  Confused
Interesting, that says that hybrid is definately stirring more things up. Hybrid is generally the most powerful, but if you're someone who hates being told what to do it can come across too forceful and be like "No, i'm not doing that" in which case masked might be better.

In this case it sounds like hybrid is getting through where masked wasn't. So I think it might be good to try to stay a bit longer with hybrid, if it's not too overwhelming for you.

Panicky feelings, nausea definately sound like some fears being worked on.
(10-22-2020, 02:34 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, that says that hybrid is definately stirring more things up. Hybrid is generally the most powerful, but if you're someone who hates being told what to do it can come across too forceful and be like "No, i'm not doing that" in which case masked might be better.

In this case it sounds like hybrid is getting through where masked wasn't. So I think it might be good to try to stay a bit longer with hybrid, if it's not too overwhelming for you.

Panicky feelings, nausea definately sound like some fears being worked on.

I generally am someone who hates being told what to do, but that more or less comes from trauma as a child of having an abusive father who I was always expected to listen to or else. So I guess that is a fear in and of itself that needs to be worked on.

Well, my biggest fears are of nausea/vomiting and of panicking haha, so that is is very likely the case that it is working on it. Today was excellent and totally different. I felt calmer, spaced out and relaxed, no nausea...and extremely tired. I fell asleep 4 hours in and had a 5-6 hour nap.

I am going to continue to listen to it. Previously I would not be able to tolerate the feelings, but I have learned through meditation to allow the feelings to be there so I have been using that to get through it.

I'm happy with today, I actually feel like I had some kind of breakthrough. I will see what tomorrow brings.  Yeye
I was waiting to see you on this. Welcome back!

If you were seeing no results after a little bit on Masked, it is very likely that your subconscious was fighting to make you doubt that it was working, in an effort to deceive you into stopping the program. That you hated days on and looked forward to days off tells me it was working the whole time, but probably Masked isn't powerful enough for you.

I wonder why everyone always wants to use either masked or hybrid, when ultrasonic is what most people get the best results from, and is what I recommend people use unless they can't for some reason. Apple phones can play ultrasonic just fine through the phone speakers.

If you are using Hybrid and getting results, then don't change what you're doing.

But if you have exhaustion, that will be the result of the program making progress in spite of fierce resistance from your fearful subconscious - and it means the program is working, in spite of everything your subconscious can do to stop it from working. It's good news.

Please don't give up on the 8 months of the run. And don't use Masked format, I don't think that's strong enough for you. Stick with Hybrid now that you've started on it, and only change to ultrasonic if for some reason you absolutely must.

Remember that it is a journey. There may be days where it seems like nothing is happening, and days where you feel like you have lost ground. Two steps forward, one step back, is still one step forward. Keep going. Best wishes!
Thanks @Shannon!
I must say, the last few days I felt best WHILE doing the subliminals on hybrid and during my time off after the 6 loops I felt a little bit of anxiety and depression, but certainly not bad enough to stop me. It is almost like my brain is rearranging itself like one of those slider puzzles, if that makes sense. My days off start tomorrow and I didn't feel the impatience for it to start this time around. I have been sleeping longer. I am still having dreams which I remember bits and pieces from.

I definitely won't stop. I would have done the ultrasonic from the start if I knew if it was good enough to use from my phone, but I am happy with hybrid now. I actually feel like I am just starting, so I will go as long as I can. Today is my 4 month anniversary  Thumbsup 

When I get to the 8 months and I want to continue on, do I take a break first or just keep on going?
(10-24-2020, 04:17 PM)newfiechic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @Shannon!
I must say, the last few days I felt best WHILE doing the subliminals on hybrid and during my time off after the 6 loops I felt a little bit of anxiety and depression, but certainly not bad enough to stop me. It is almost like my brain is rearranging itself like one of those slider puzzles, if that makes sense. My days off start tomorrow and I didn't feel the impatience for it to start this time around. I have been sleeping longer. I am still having dreams which I remember bits and pieces from.

I definitely won't stop. I would have done the ultrasonic from the start if I knew if it was good enough to use from my phone, but I am happy with hybrid now. I actually feel like I am just starting, so I will go as long as I can. Today is my 4 month anniversary  Thumbsup 

When I get to the 8 months and I want to continue on, do I take a break first or just keep on going?

Do you use hybrid through earphones or your phone speakers?
(10-24-2020, 05:31 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use hybrid through earphones or your phone speakers?

I am using the Apple Earpods, so the wired earbuds that come with the phone.
(10-24-2020, 04:17 PM)newfiechic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @Shannon!

That is how it's supposed to feel when the program is working.  It will "rearrange things" in order to achieve its goals.

When you hit 8 months, I suggest you take a little time off to rest - a week is probably good - and then start another run-through.  If Hybrid is working for you, by all means, stick with that.  If you feel the desire to run it more than the instructed number of loops, go ahead.  

If when you take that week off to rest, it starts coming back, IMMEDIATELY start using OF again.

Glad to see this program is helping you.  You and people like you are why I spent so much time, energy, effort and resources working on this specific point of fear removal.  This is the key to everything else.
I had missed your posts, sorry.

I use ultrasonic with wired speakers because i can’t sleep with hybrid. Which is complicated because I think I actually need hybrid now, not much is happening any more (I added one listening day now.)

As for the player, I highly recommend “foobar2000”, it’s perfect: plays FLAC, allows multiple instances of the same track in one playlist and it never fails.
Pages: 1 2