Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Natural Seduction For Men (Multiple Versions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About Natural Seduction For Men:

Quote:I decided to test natural seduction for men for a few hours prior to going
out today before going out.It felt in the beginning of listening like I was doing
serious mental workout with some overload.

It's a fun one.I was more in the moment and flowing and no self doubt or hesitation in what I was doing.I was more playful,more intent and women
seemed to respond better maybe to something I was doing with my
body language.I also was more direct and physical.

It seems I was more there and more appreciating them and there was more focus on women.

Roy said this here.
About Natural Seduction For Men, this entire post:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1028-p...l#pid38160
About Natural Seduction For Men:

Quote:Have decided to finish up with Natural Seduction. I found a lot of changes around women with it, namely that the quality of women ended up being higher. I also managed to get myself into a bit of trouble and had one or two women pursue me even more viciously than I have ever had in my life.

jimbobday said this here.
NSFM 5.75g.

Quote:Funnily enough 5 days after I started using this I met my latest girlfriend.

I found it easy just connecting to her and escalating when appropriate. Seduction was smoother and more elegant than if I hadn’t used the sub.

-Determined said this here