Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Laser Focus & Concentration 5.75g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laser Focus & Concentration 5.75g.

Quote:Today, I listened twice to LFC before an important meeting. I had to talk in that meeting in front of high level people. Normally I really hate this kind of thing... but today, I was totally focused on my speech and did not mind the public ! I was in the zone without distraction... first time I loved talking in public.

-Geotrouvetout said this here
Quote:Background and Day 1

Background
I'm a 49 year old male. I'm familiar with hypnosis, the subconscious mind and I believe in mind over matter.

I started out a few months ago listening to the free Emotional Pain Relief and Healing to give Shannon's programs a test run before paying for anything. And I had other plans for my first purchase. Wow! My experience with that program is that it integrated so seamlessly into my life that I can't think of how it was ever not the way it is now (after listening), and I can't imagine that it was any other way (before listening). I hope that makes sense. Without going into too much detail, I've experienced a lot of pain and messed up things in my life but now, I don't think about them. They're just gone, dissolved. I feel unaffected by so much of it now. I know I'm not 100% but I'm night and day different. I want to do another play through later and polish it up.

Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with ADHD Inattentive Type. What they used to call ADD I learned. I did not know it wasn't normal to be bored so quickly; to struggle with making the connection between receiving instructions on how to do a task, and putting it into action; to constantly be chattering away with random anecdotes to a random person in my brain. I cried when I read posts from people that talked about their symptoms. My god, that's me! It's a shame I was diagnosed so late in life. Now I know why I didn't have 20 years experience in one career; why I had so many jobs; why I had so many plans and ideas but could never follow through and finish anything. Why everyone thought I was unreliable and irresponsible...And on and on.

So I had to come up with a treatment plan. The choices were: drugs - effective but side effects which I really don't want. Manage it through diet and supplements which may not be as effective but no side effects. Or this program. After the success I had with the Emotional Pain Relief to use this Laser Focus program was a no brainer! My hope is that this program will get me as close to "normal" as possible.

Day 1
Mid Morning
The previous day I had bought a quality fish oil and vitamin B supplement as suggested. I purchased the subliminal late morning. Listened to first loop. At about the 50 min. mark is when I felt a shift. Felt like flooded with feel good chemicals, feeling of calm. After the loop ended, I went to prepare lunch. Normally my mind always has to be thinking of something; whether it’s singing a song, imagining I’m telling a friend a story about something that happened during the day, thinking about something I feel like I need to do, or philosophy or something. Always something. But after listening to the first loop, I prepared my lunch literally without a thought in my mind. Just being in the now with my food, watching it come together. It was really something I can never remember ever experiencing in my life. That is not thinking about something for more than 2 seconds. It was incredible!

Evening
After the end of the fourth loop, I found that I was able to be more consciously aware of when I was narrating a story to someone in my head and I was able to turn it off, if even only for 10 seconds. It’s a huge breakthrough to be finally aware that telling anecdotal narratives to random people in my head was something that took so much of my thought process. I don’t want to say it’s not normal (maybe it's not, lol), but I didn’t know it was a thing until now. I mean I didn’t know there was another option, or way to go about daily living. I feel like the hybrid trickling stream works best for me. I did one loop headphones masked trickling stream, and the other three loops with speakers hybrid trickling stream.

Reznik said this here.
Quote:Early Evening
In general though, all day I feel like I have the urge to jump into something and get lost in doing it. But I still don't know exactly what I want to do out of a list of so many things. But I have been knocking off a lot of little things. Before I started using the program, I would start something, get bored and then stop, and move on to something else. Now even though it's a "small" project, I stay with it until it's finished. So instead of 3 semi-complete tasks, I've got 3 fully-complete tasks. I'm liking it. Overall, I feel more of a sense of calm, and I can actually just free my mind of everything for about 10 seconds before something creeps in, but I expect that will improve with time. My brain doesn't feel so chaotic the last two days.

I'm actually starting to kick around a larger long term life plan and I honestly feel like not only do I want to start organizing things related to it, but I also have a feeling I could stay committed to see it to completion which is a new concept for me.

Reznik said this here.
Quote:Day 5

All Day
Super productive day today. I completed another video course. Even though I was interrupted several times by various things, I got right back to where I left off and carried on. At one point I could see how many videos were left to watch and had a moment where I thought "it's too many" and I know before I would have gotten side tracked onto something else at the thought of what lay before me. But I said oh well, and continued on. I did a lot of copying and pasting of notes into documents and I know for a fact I would have gotten bored doing something so repetitive before I starting listening to the program. And while I did think about how much of it I was doing at the time, it didn't dissuade me from staying on task. Again I carried on with it until it was completed. And even more so today I felt myself like "melt" into what I was doing and not even bothering to check the time. And when I did, it would be one to one and half hours later. I also had a lot of aha moments during the instruction on a complex topic. I know that before I would have been frustrated and given up. Now that I'm starting to have a sense of how time can fly, it's giving me the idea I really need to stay focused and be productive if I want to get everything done that I have planned for the day.

Reznik said this here.
Quote:Day 2/3 Cycle 2

Finally having solid nights sleep again. I feel like it's a bit of a repeat from last cycle as far as daily progression. Second day felt like I was bouncing around from project to project again, but still getting things done and managing to stay on task. Third day feeling a little less focused but still doing things. I know it's different than before. I still haven't figured out what the subtle thing is yet. Sometimes there's an inner voice that says: just keep going, finish it. Also I'm kind of starting to feel like I can choose when I want to focus or not. Before I just never could for very long. But now I'm starting to feel like I can decide to focus, and then I stay focused. I don't know if that makes sense. Maybe it will become more refined later and I'll be able to write it better.

Reznik said this here.