Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hybrid Vs Ultrasonic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there. can someone clear this up for me why there is hybrid option? its more powerful  or its just for claibrating volume for ultrasonic? Thank you very much I bought my first subliminal OF and i was searching forum but didint find much about it .
It’s the most powerful. However, in some cases most powerful is not necessarily the best choice, but you’ll find that out as you go. It’s also less flexible than ultrasonic because you and everybody else hear it, obviously.

You might want to start with either ultrasonic or hybrid and if you encounter any problem, side effect or don’t get results ask Shannon to coach you personally based on the specific situation.
As Fab10 said, it is technically the most powerful, but it depends on the personality type.

If you hate being told what to do it can come across a bit 'forceful' and in that case another format might be better, ocean surf/trickling stream are technically the least 'powerful' but are more gentle so may be good in that case. Ultrasonic is in the middle.
Basically, the idea is to provide different personality types with the options that will allow everyone to find something that achieves the goals for them. The response is a bell curve. Not enough "power" is just as ineffective as too much; you want to find which format gets closest to the peak. For some, that will be hybrid format; others will to best with ultrasonic, and still others do best with masked format.

Just like some people are best motivated by an in-your-face drill sergeant (hybrid), others are best motivated by a gentle, personal approach (masked). And some are best motivated by a motivational speaker (ultrasonic).