Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Omni3's MIR v3 (5.75G) Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's where I'm at.

I've been running Overcome Fear 5.75G (OF) since July 5th 2020, I'll be completing my 10th cycle this coming Friday night. 

For about the past month I've been experiencing eye problems in my left eye (My main 'seeing' eye) - pain, dryness, itchyness, inflammation, blurred vision. This has been intermittent but consistently repeating every week or few days whilst appearing to clear up. 

Initially I thought this was a response to OF as my vision would blur and I had a fear of going blind.

So I've discovered i have some kind of infection. As such I have made the decision to run Maximum Immune Response v3 to help clear this up as a matter of urgency. I've ordered MIR v3 tonight and I'll complete my current cycle of OF and begin MIR v3 on Saturday night.

Once I've cleared this infection I'll resume my OF run. I had full intention of completing OF and avoided the change but this is a priority right now so I am making the switch. If UMS2 is out when I've done my MIR run I may well give it higher priority.

All the best folks.
(09-15-2020, 02:08 PM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]Here's where I'm at.

I've been running Overcome Fear 5.75G (OF) since July 5th 2020, I'll be completing my 10th cycle this coming Friday night. 

For about the past month I've been experiencing eye problems in my left eye (My main 'seeing' eye) - pain, dryness, itchyness, inflammation, blurred vision. This has been intermittent but consistently repeating every week or few days whilst appearing to clear up. 

Initially I thought this was a response to OF as my vision would blur and I had a fear of going blind.

So I've discovered i have some kind of infection. As such I have made the decision to run Maximum Immune Response v3 to help clear this up as a matter of urgency. I've ordered MIR v3 tonight and I'll complete my current cycle of OF and begin MIR v3 on Saturday night.

Once I've cleared this infection I'll resume my OF run. I had full intention of completing OF and avoided the change but this is a priority right now so I am making the switch. If UMS2 is out when I've done my MIR run I may well give it higher priority.

All the best folks.

Wow... I dont find any fault with your decision  to run MIR v3. Im looking forward to running that one in 6G when it  comes out ,perhaps next year...hope so any way. in the mean time ,I can understand the nature and seriousness of  your situation..... I felt too 'that ant-aging- reverse aging-youthing" subliminal that Shannon is planning to build,sometime in the next year and a half after 6G is complete or damn close to it ,will certainly be helpful,understatement,when its finally built and released in 2021/22 sometime.
 My plans are
 UMS v2 in the late Fall/Early winter 2020( if my hope anyway,release date , wise that is)- at least 6 months on UMS.
 (a minimum,more likely 9 to 10 months plus,Im shure!)
 Next
 MIR v3 or higher by that time-  usage: until further notice,usage? a LOT lot lot!!
( either MIR  or Universal Healing,which now that I think about it is more than likely what I'll use! or maybe one and then the other,right after!)

Age reversal 6G for shure,until further notice

Alpha Male 7 yes yes yes,have been waiting  to use this program for a  long long long time. Though Im already an Alpha Male...refinement of my Alpha-ness and the change and growth this powerful program can bring is what Im after.....
 Then BAMM 6G.....possibly,if UMS2 hadnt already done the job,which is highly possible considering all the new and rapid techniques and developments coming forth and coming down the pike over the next many weeks and months.
 so Im talking over the next 3 to 4 years at least,more like 5.
 ALL the best Omni3  hope that you're feeling much much better better very soon. Looking forward to reading your journaling here on MIR v3.  OF continues to help me clear more and more fear based stuff, it shure is a great prep'er for UMS v2 and anything else I'd say. Peace and good health. Keith
MIR3 is one I am deeply in need of feedback on, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes for you. Are you absolutely sure it was an eye infection?
Hey Keith, thanks for your kind words.

Yes, I'm looking forward to all those and more. We're lucky to be here.

My friend put 2 drops of colloidal gold in my eye yesterday and it washed through my energy system like a wave from my eye, inwards and down. I woke up deeply rested today because of it. So much so that I ordered a bottle today. He also gave me some colloidal silver which I've been using hourly today, and its also having a tremendous effect. Plus there's TID from MIR, which I'll be starting Saturday along with my intention to kick this to the curb. I'm feeling a lot better. Man that colloidal gold - thats what I call a nootropic - I envisage THAT - along with MLS/UMS and we are off to the Limitless races Smile
(09-16-2020, 09:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]MIR3 is one I am deeply in need of feedback on, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes for you.  Are you absolutely sure it was an eye infection?

I'm sure it's viral in nature as it's been coming and going for the last roughly 4 weeks. Every time I thought it was done it would flare up again. The most intense flare up was from this Monday night into Tuesday. It got to the point where when it flared up its been debilitating.

Once I'd decided to get MIR and began reading through the product description it started to feel better. When I actually made the purchase the TID increased. When I went to see my friend yesterday 'suddenly' he found inspiration to provide me with the right 'tools' he had to hand, whereas previously a couple of weeks back he couldn't think of how to help me. Yesterday (what with the MIR focus on 'getting it done') he put 2 colloidal gold drops in my eye and gave me some colloidal silver to take with me - as described above. I feel I'm already on the mend.

I'll keep you posted.

@Shannon have you tried colloidal gold?

Much love
I haven't heard anywhere near as much about colloidal gold as colloidal silver which i've used myself. I'm curious, but seems there isn't as much information on it and it's slightly more expensive.
(09-16-2020, 01:09 PM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2020, 09:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]MIR3 is one I am deeply in need of feedback on, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes for you.  Are you absolutely sure it was an eye infection?

I'm sure it's viral in nature as it's been coming and going for the last roughly 4 weeks. Every time I thought it was done it would flare up again. The most intense flare up was from this Monday night into Tuesday. It got to the point where when it flared up its been debilitating.

Once I'd decided to get MIR and began reading through the product description it started to feel better. When I actually made the purchase the TID increased. When I went to see my friend yesterday 'suddenly' he found inspiration to provide me with the right 'tools' he had to hand, whereas previously a couple of weeks back he couldn't think of how to help me. Yesterday (what with the MIR focus on 'getting it done') he put 2 colloidal gold drops in my eye and gave me some colloidal silver to take with me - as described above. I feel I'm already on the mend.

I'll keep you posted.

Much love

I am saddened, once again, by the lack of understanding.  First, in that using multiple methods at a time destroys any value I may get from your using MIR and reporting on it, because we cannot know what did what then; and second, colloidal gold is not antibacterial or antiviral.  It's uses are significantly different.  Ionic or colloidal silver is known to be useful against infection, if it is made and used correctly.  

You should use one or the other, not both.  And since you spent the money on MIR, you should probably use that.
(09-17-2020, 08:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2020, 01:09 PM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll keep you posted.

Much love

I am saddened, once again, by the lack of understanding.  First, in that using multiple methods at a time destroys any value I may get from your using MIR and reporting on it, because we cannot know what did what then; and second, colloidal gold is not antibacterial or antiviral.  It's uses are significantly different.  Ionic or colloidal silver is known to be useful against infection, if it is made and used correctly.  

You should use one or the other, not both.  And since you spent the money on MIR, you should probably use that.

There is no misunderstanding, of course I recognise your need to get feedback on MIR. Whats most important for me right now is to kick this to the kerb and get back on track. So if my feedback is not valid in the circumstances so be it - my health is my priority.

The colloidal gold had an energetic cleansing effect within my energy/spiritual system like nothing I've experienced before, and the colloidal silver has been helping deal with the virus on a physical level, so I'll continue using both of those. I'll start MIR Saturday night as well to speed things up (plus I'm getting TID so will remain in keeping with that).

@Benjamin perhaps search under monatomic gold.

All the best folks.
Update

I started MIR3 after about a month of struggling with an "eye infection" - I'd describe it as an energetic/auric attack/attachment around my left eye area, say the size of a large grapefruit low frequency 'ball of energy'. As I was running OF 5.75 I pushed through as I thought it was resistance.

My immunity was not fully dealing with it and it kept flaring up so I sought additional assistance. I found most relief with a specific brand of colloidal gold 10ppm by Fairvital (FV) on Amazon  UK (No affiliation - named here to sincerely help others - Ben/Shannon I'm happy to remove product reference if against rules, thanks). My friend had this to hand and put 2 drops of this in my eye and it felt like instant 'spiritual purification' - burning through the 'cloud.'

I purchased another brand CG at 40ppm that was nowhere near as effective as FV.

So, I've been running MIR3 for 13 nights and I got my own bottle of Fairvital CG last Friday evening. After the 12th night of MIR3 (4 loops per night) in the morning lying in bed I felt the virus/attachment trying to flare up but my immune system kicking in and preventing it from getting any more than a small stinging in my eye. This morning, after the 13th night, again my immune system fired preventing the virus from flaring up. It's almost like 2 gunslingers and my immune system is beating the virus to the shot every time..lol.

I can definitely say this is an effect of MIR3/immune system as the effect is different from the colloidal gold. The colloidal gold has a 'clearing effect' of the energetic 'area' of 'the battle.' MIR3 has boosted my immunity so it is arresting the virus every time it tries to flare up. A beautiful thing.

Considering where I was a few weeks back - much like Shannon's eye experiences - I often felt sleep is the only available option. Energetically I felt if this is not addressed at the very least I'd lose the use of my 'good' eye and quite possibly my other somewhat 'lazy' eye, and I think some folks may have succumbed completely and shuffled off this mortal coil as the result of such a 'challenge.'

Yet here I am typing this with the occasional sting making itself felt in and around my eye, whereas previously it was excruciating to look at any screen.

So to be sure... at least another couple of weeks of MIR3 (and CG) and this will be behind me.

Every cloud has a sliver lining. I have found a golden one as well as an MIR one. Thank you Shannon for being here and sharing with us all.

I'm looking forward to experiencing DRS/Energy Sourcing etc with the Brain boosting effects of CG. I feel it'll supercharge all subs I run from now on.

Love love love.

Ps @Shannon I also discovered 'high vibrational' rose water in the process Smile
MIR3 feedback

I started MIR3 on 19 Sep 2020 as I was struggling with a debilitating eye ‘infection.’ My eye was so bad I feared losing the vision in my ‘only’ good eye. This was quite a traumatising experience at the time. 

I held off on switching to MIR for a month as I thought it may ‘just’ be resistance to OF V1. I couldn’t ‘view’ any device, screen or book etc, the best thing was to go to bed and sleep. One saviour was when when my friend put 2 drops of colloidal gold in my eye - instant relief.

I had previously been running OF V1 since 5 July (for 2.5 months) before changing to MIR.

I had been using colloidal silver and colloidal gold drops (MesoGold/Meso/Silver) in addition to MIR3.

I used MIR Ultrasonic (US) for about 7 weeks. Whilst it had some effect I still struggled to fully resolve the issue and my eye kept flaring up in cycles.

I then switched to MIR Hybrid (MIR-H). The effects were stronger from the off. I ran this for another approx 6 weeks and it helped a lot. Thus I was able to get back to a ‘normal’ life.

So, using MIR-H along with colloidal gold and silver and with energy healing techniques plus EFT the issue has about 96% cleared up. There is a small underlying ‘energetic/psychic’ remnant remaining which I am clearing up using colloidal gold/silver drops and energy healing techniques.

MIR3 definitely helped. Thank you @Shannon - the thought during the worst bit was that it may be easier to ‘exit stage left’ than to continue in this body with this condition. Of course that thought quickly passed as I have a purpose here.

I have now started a 2nd run of UMS V1 (since 24/12/2020) as this is a pressing issue - I’ll create a new journal for that.

Once again - thank you @Shannon  and all who help contribute in the development of this technology.

TLDR
MIR3 Hybrid helped me eliminate 96% of the 'debilitating eye issue.'
Did you switch your usage to Shannon's updated instructions of 24/7? Or did you just use the 4 loops?
(01-06-2021, 07:39 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Did you switch your usage to Shannon's updated instructions of 24/7?  Or did you just use the 4 loops?

Ah yes, forgot to mention that, thanks for asking.

I was originally running US at 4 loops, then switched to Hybrid at 4 loops per day. If I recall, a couple of weeks into Hybrid I changed to 24/7 (Hybrid at home and US when out and about).
(01-06-2021, 08:01 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2021, 07:39 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Did you switch your usage to Shannon's updated instructions of 24/7?  Or did you just use the 4 loops?

Ah yes, forgot to mention that, thanks for asking.

I was originally running US at 4 loops, then switched to Hybrid at 4 loops per day. If I recall, a couple of weeks into Hybrid I changed to 24/7 (Hybrid at home and US when out and about).

Cool, thanks for clarifying.