Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility (Multiple Versions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Develop An Aura of Sexual Irresistibility 5.5G (AOSI)

Quote:I went for an Indian with my family, did a 2 hour loop on AOSI beforehand.

This was my first big meal as Sat's my cheat day. I set the place on ***** fire. I was sweating so much my hands were clammy, everyone around me had flushed faces lol. Lots of people remarked "wow it's hot in here" but it was pretty mild outside. One girl was there with her boyfriend on a date or something and we spent the whole evening eye *****, she had the red face too and excused herself to the bathroom.

This sub is so ***** bomb. I can't wait to use this on a proper night out. I'm still burning. Arrrgggh.

Btw earlier in the day I went out for lunch and I was watching this girl look after what I assume is her sister or something, and the purity and love of how she was treating her turned me on so much. I love women anyway, but I think the sub is taking my appreciation of femininity to a whole new level. I wanted to throw her on the table, rip her clothes off and devour her.

Kenpachi said this here.
About AOSI

Quote:... I thought the effects were wearing off, but I had another hilarious incident just happen. Was starving, decided to grab some Japanese food so I went to this random "Yummi Japan" up the road that I hadn't tried yet. I walk in, there's a beautiful, beautiful Japanese woman at the register, maybe about 19 or so. In the back was this white guy running the grill. As soon as I walk in, she breaks into this huge smile and greets me. I grin back, walk up and start going over the menu while chatting with her. She doesn't speak English very well, tells me that she's new to the country and that her family owns all the Japanese restaurants in the area, etc. The white guy immediately starts glaring at me, crosses his arms. At first I was like, "ah man, he's just an orbiter pissed off that he's not getting any play from his oneitis, no biggie." But this dude was seriously GLARING at me. Ignoring the food, the phone, just staring. She yells at him to get back to work. At this point, I didn't know if I wanted to order because I ain't want him to spit in my food, but I figured it'd be okay since I could see the grill.

I order, then I start flirting -- it was like the more I looked at her, the more beautiful she became, but it was a weird perception shift. It was like I was admiring a piece of amazing art, but not in a weird needy, creepy way. And I'm pretty sure she was looking at me the same way. And then, BOOM -- the energy floodgates opened. Never felt anything like that before. I was thinking, "damn Shannon, what's in this thing -- it's almost been a whole 24 hours since I ran it." She began to blush, and it was so powerful that neither said anything, just kinda looked at each other. That's when I noticed that the white guy had vanished. This asshole ran and grabbed who I think was the chick's uncle, and he came out and pretty much refunded me my money and threw me out of the restaurant. Unfortunately for him, I had already written my number down on the first receipt and gave it to her, so we'll see.

Moral of the story is: AOSI is a hell of a sub. Can't wait to run it again next week.

chaosvrgn said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:I went to lunch at a Panera today, because I know good looking women go there often. It was weird, this chick in short-shorts I was staring at started to scratch her leg and thigh all along the panty line, over and over while she was ordering. She even started arranging her panty line with her finger. After she was done, she turned around and looked at me dead on, paused, and then went on to go get her drink.

A lady sitting near me, who wasn't my type - but good looking - started putting her hands in her lap, then crossed her legs tight and was bouncing her foot. Every once in awhile she'd glance over her shoulder at me.

This thing is starting to heat up.

RTBoss said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:Actually, scratch that about fruits, veggies and walnuts. How about a horse? I'm sooooo hungry...

Came back from a barbeque a few hours ago where I stuffed my face like never before only to return home starving so I cooked a shitload of rice. That wasn't enough so I had to break my diet and get the fattest,meanest burger from the joint down the street.

I'm not complaining tho, if I get more jacked this is the best product ever lol. Or maybe I just need all that to feed my aura.

I won't be going out tonight. I don't want anybody to see my eyes right now, believe it or not, but I'm sensitive about this shit. Right now I'm too much even to myself.

Sickologist said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:AOSI this truly a revolutionary sub , i am starting to see the genius of Shannon. This is a badass sub.
I went out to a party and we'll I felt very good. Guys wanted to be my friend being buddy buddy. Women were very happy , I felt like the life of the party. One girl cute 8.0 gave me a blank stare like who the F*** is he , other women kept looking. Giving me looks and pretending not too look when I caught them. I got an additional two free shots with my order. I said I wasn't going to drink in my other thread but I did two shots nothing more. I got 2 for free. Some guys were hating , and other guys wanted to be my friend. One older woman wanted to ride home with me lol , she is an older lady in her late 40s not a milf type. Another women a friend of a friend was leaving and she gave me a dismissive hug and I called her out and I said , hey what's up with the dismissive hug. So she came back and gave me a proper hug and squeezed me. She wanted to f*** for sure , she's a friend of my kids mom who was there , hence why I was there. Overall solid results , I'm going to test it out some more at my other job tomorrow. A majority of women who were at that place that came near me or I glanced seemed interested. Definitely an A+ .
The secret I found with this sub , you have to be sexual and sexy at the same time. I have to say I'm very happy with this buy , a game changer for sure. Would I tell my friends or family about AOSI, F*** NO. Cool The future has arrived.

Womanizer said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:I think my favorite AM6 / AOSI experience was feeling the energy flood, and a few minutes later, my friend screaming out to his girlfriend, "did you turn the f*cking heat on or something, I just got hot as f*ck in here!"

It took everything in me to contain the laughter and I ALMOST confessed what it was -- he's been having a lot of issues with his girlfriend and something like AM, E2 or even AOSI would probably help, but... I've learned my lesson about telling people about subs.

AOSI:

Quote:Observations from last night, was pretty tired so didn't continue the after party. Although the waitress kept leaning on me or over me whenever she was at the table, often to the point where people were joking it would be easier for her to serve drinks and food to is if she came a bit closer to everyone else, it was a 10 person table and she used me as a leaning post to reach 8 by pivoting over and around me. Got smacked in the face by her chest multiple times. Is this how waitresses flirt, "seen these tits" smack KO! ...

minititan said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:So, it's been about 60 hours and the effects of AOSI have finally faded -- I think. Haven't eaten anything yet, so we'll see if the aura kicks back in once I do. BUT, that sense of euphoria (which isn't QUITE the word, it's more like a sexually charged zen) is gone, replaced by AM6's harsh, ever-present edginess.

If you're on the fence about grabbing AOSI, I'd say to go ahead and just jump in. Yes -- after ONE usage, I'm totally sold. The experience with the woman at the Japanese restaurant was almost surreal. As a black man in the American south, I've never been able to get much attraction from Asian women -- and trust me, I've tried. There's a cultural preference for blonde, blue-eyed white men from Asian women in the south. I WOULD say her attraction had something to do with her being new to the United States, and her never having much exposure to black men, making our interaction a novel experience. HOWEVER, there was something so genuine about our reactions to each other, especially that movie-like moment of silence once the aura started projecting really hard. That means AOSI's strong enough to surpass cultural biases and the sort (the result of societal conditioning) and is hitting on a primal level.

Two other things I found interesting: One -- I was expecting to feel like a horn dog and try to push for escalation as quickly as possible. Nope, not like that at all. It was a very natural, flowing conversation with my masculine, expansive polarity manifesting while she become a clear receiver of that energy -- giggling, showing skin (she pulled her hair into a pony tail, and tilted her head, revealing her skin). In my experience, these are the types of interactions that lead to that rough, unrestrained sex. I'd wager that an hour alone with her on a date or something will lead to that goal.

Two -- This is kind of hard to explain. While under the influence of AOSI, it was like I was unable to engage in any deep self-introspection. It's only now, after AM6's influence is taking hold again, that I'm able to look back and see all these details that I missed. This isn't a bad thing, even though it could sound that way, because that feeling FELT GOOD. It felt AMAZING to finally just live in the moment in a state of flow. I will admit, it wasn't the best state to be in regards to productivity, as I just couldn't get myself in a state of mind to work on my business last night. I still managed to get the tasks done, but it took much more focusing to do so. This may be one of my personality quirks and not the fault of the sub, though -- any time I have to do work, I put myself in a deep state of introspection, otherwise ain't shit getting done.

All in all, I suspect this sub is going to become a customer favorite, and we haven't experienced the fine nuances of it yet. Eagerly awaiting for next week's run. This time, I'm going to go out with the explicit purpose of seduction, see how that goes.

EDIT: After thinking on it a bit more, I realize that I WAS capable of self-introspection, I just wasn't engaging in any SELF-SABOTAGE. You know, that flow of negative thoughts that emerge when you're interacting with others. Interesting...

Quote:Spoke too soon, guys. Ate a plate full of eggs and bacon -- jus started feeling the heat flush, that fall into Zen. It's still projecting.

...and this here.
AOSI:

Quote:I love to be in fashion, so i tried to follow the trend and play the famous 2 loops that Shannon suggested. My chest feels liek i have been working out 3 years. and one girl that was sitting in the library looked at me like i was coming from another planet. even her friend started giggling when she saw how her friend fixed her eyes on me.i just walked away. i am too busy right now. this stuff is serious. ...

Light said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:The sub's got me doing things on auto pilot before I realize what's happening.

I'm sat in a car and looking out the window at this really sexy creature who's walking toward us and glowing in the sun. She senses my presence (as lots of women seem to do) and looks at me. I feel a surge of heat flood into me around my stomach/cock and before I know what I'm doing I'm squinting at her and sucking/licking my finger. She saw it happen and it was like she forgot how to walk properly, she was stumbling all over the place haha. ...

kenpachi said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:Well damn, this is interesting stuff. How I feel is one thing, but how others feel around me can't be denied. They feed off of my aura, I'm certain of it.

My friend was driving on the trip, he went to some guy in another city to sell a sword. What really stood apart was these 2 teenage girls walking on the street, they were staring at me, like starstruck, turning their heads as we drove past. Like 20 yards away from the car, looking through the window, yet they sense it. That's unheard of.

Sickologist said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:AOSI is no joke. I wasn't planning on buying this sub until I read the reviews, then I got excited and did it on a whim. I tested out just the sub by itself no other tools. If I really prioritized getting laid , i could go out every weekend with AOSI and do some Damage. You get a sense of euphoria , relaxation , and peace with this. I felt like all my worries were over. Even socializing seemed easy , and to me being social on AM not easy at all.

Womanizer said this here.
AOSI:

Quote:... So, I'm out and about grabbing some supplies for my business. I've been hard at work on a new website and a new product to launch, so I haven't shaved in a few days. I'm wearing some smelly, stained workout clothes from my early morning run. Standing in Wal-Mart, eyeballing one of those fitness smartwatches. I feel someone staring at me. I look up -- it's this pretty 7/10 latina wearing some super tight yoga pants. Short, innocent face, amazing curves -- JUST MY TYPE. She's eyeballing me so hard that it's UNNERVING. Then, she turns around to the smartphones and bends over to "look" at a phone she clearly wasn't interested in. I mean, she was holding an iPhone 6 Plus, so I doubt she was interested in a $30 prepaid phone. Nah, that was a butt display. At this point, I'm so shocked that I can't say anything. I'm not in the zone because my mind is solely on business. When I don't respond, she then makes a point to saunter by me, making sure to walk in front of me so I get a good view and then say, "please excuse me, sir." ...

AOSI:

Quote:I woke up this morning, the weather was beautiful. What did I do for the first time in over a year? I went for a jog around the lake.

First thing, I run right into this chick with a 9/10 body. She locked eyes with me, and then proceeded to make me look like a bunny next to a gazelle. Having a nice ass to run behind makes any run that much easier, but alas, that ass was gone fast.

On my way back, another cutie on a bike smiled at me. Woo-hoo, a smile! It actually is rare at this lake, however. The young good looking girls always look at the ground or away. Not today, not today.

Then, went to the gym with my wife. All dudes, and older not-so-beautiful ladies. Then I thought, "Well, I'm here now. If this manifestation thing is going to work, then it'll brink a few lookers in." Sure enough, 10 minutes after that thought, 2 very cute chicks showed up. One was definitely up my alley. She started doing mat exercises, and while she was doing so, I notcied that she was quite obviously checking me out in the mirror. She caught me looking (or in her mind, I caught her looking), and then she wasn't bashful about just staring straight at me. While all this was going on, I had very noticeable root chakra energy-sensations. A tingling from tip to tailbone.

I think my wife caught all that, because then she made an excuse to come up and talk to me - 3 times! The last time we were at the gym together, just before AOSI, I went up to her for practically the same reason - to make sure the dudes knew she was mine (fear-based behavior). That time, she said, "Go away, you're bothering me - I just wanna listen to my book." Yeah. Today, tables were turned. After she came to talk to me, though, it just increased the other girls' attention. Though the attention was increased, neither made a move to come talk to me or anything. Oh, well, no biggie. Wouldn't have wanted to explain that one to my wife, anyway.

Also noticed that the hot and cold with her is still on. She's either really friendly, or really sensitive and rude.

RTBoss said this here.

Quote:Followup:

So I have a little SpyCam app on my phone. Managed to grab a picture. Pretty crappy, but it adds a little to the story, I suppose. Going to try to really amp up the SpyCam usage for photo evidence. Only thing is, I dunno if this is b/c of the sub, or if I'm just cute to her. But, if this kind of thing keeps happening more and more, then we'll see a trend, now, won't we?

Followup: So I have a little SpyCam app on my phone. Managed to grab a picture. Pretty crappy, but it adds a little to the story, I suppose. Going to try to really amp up the SpyCam usage for photo evidence. Only thing is, I dunno if this is b/c of the sub, or if I'm just cute to her. But, if this kind of thing keeps happening more and more, then we'll see a trend, now, won't we?

http://s33.postimg.org/aa1i8ib8v/June_6_...PM_CDT.jpg

RTBoss said this here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13