Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is it a major problem to stop listening AM6 in stage 5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately, i didn't had much success with it, in fact, 90%of the time it puts me in a resistant depressed state. 
I used it before with the same results and decided to quit at stage 4.
This time i committed to give another try, i am currently at stage 5 and, to be fair, i seem to have regressed, constantly depressed, low self-esteem, negative thoughts looping most of the time.
I wonder if it is a problem to quit before the end of stage 6, since the program builds on itself, maybe it will program me only halfway and cause some problems, i don't know. 

I plan to use BASE after it, which is my main goal, i only used AM6 to give me a good foundation, which didn't really happened, i still feel and act like a boy.
(09-04-2020, 06:52 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, i didn't had much success with it, in fact, 90%of the time it puts me in a resistant depressed state. 
This time i committed to give another try, i am currently at stage 5 and, to be fair, i seem to have regressed, constantly depressed, low self-esteem, negative thoughts looping most of the time.
I wonder if it is a problem to quit before the end of stage 6, since the program builds on itself, maybe it will program me only halfway and cause some problems, i don't know. 

I plan to use BASE after it, which is my main goal, i only used AM6 to give me a good foundation, which didn't really happened, i still feel and act like a boy.

Finish what you start.  It's only a few more months.  If you stop now, you'll be unbalanced.  

Perhaps up the number of hours you're exposed, if possible.  Is there anything else you can do to lift your mood?  Exercise, walks outdoors, meditation, feel-good music, good books?
(09-04-2020, 06:55 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Finish what you start.  It's only a few more months.  If you stop now, you'll be unbalanced.  

Perhaps up the number of hours you're exposed, if possible.  Is there anything else you can do to lift your mood?  Exercise, walks outdoors, meditation, feel-good music, good books?

I do all of that, most of it daily, all the mood improvement I get is temporary as my natural state since I am using the program is one of apathy and depression, I have been dragging myself for some time now. 

I really need to take care of my finances, I hoped the AM6 would raise my self-esteem, motivation and ambition to do it but seem to be doing the opposite.
It is definitely not recommended that you quit, it could indeed leave you unbalanced. However, since it sounds like you have some serious resistance or some other reason why it’s not working for you, I suggest that you ask Shannon for advice, he is the only one that can give that kind of coaching.
(09-04-2020, 06:52 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, i didn't had much success with it, in fact, 90%of the time it puts me in a resistant depressed state. 

This was me when I was younger when I quit at stage 3 because I was so adverse to internal pain and I honestly wished I stuck with it because I wouldn’t have to spend my time again and again to complete my first run. If you quit now, are you really setting yourself up for success with BASE?  No matter what sub your going to run, it’s going to be a war with your old self who wants to maintain the status quo. Resistance is alway present but the new tech that Shannon makes will make it easier but it still going to be something you will face.

As for the second part, I feel the same way you did but on stage 4. It was absolute hell and I so wanted to quit. I was needy, suicidal, depressed and felt like I’m completely regressed back to last year where I was needy and sought the validation of others. By the time I reached the end of the Stage.... it just stopped. I worked through whatever that caused me to feel that way. Now I’m quite a bit happier with the program. 

The whole process of AM6 is designed to push you off balance with every stage and if you stop now then your going to be off balance when you hit BASE. I always feel like the only reasonable path is through. If you let your resistance win now, how are you going to react when your struggling through BASE? It’s a “one stage” program that requires you to run it for 3-6 months most likely. If you reinforce your response of running away from resistance then it’s only going to hurt you in future runs of any program.
AM6 is designed to be used all the way through. The results you're getting are your subconscious fighting something the program is trying to get you to do that it fears. I'm sure you know all that.

You have the following options.

Finish what you start. Th program is designed that way to make progress with what resources it has. Giving up doesn't make progress.

If you decide you want to do something else regardless, there are only two things that you could choose to do that will make a difference after you give up on AM6, and they are:

OF 5.75G or LTUv6.

The key here is that you are facing fear based resistance and that is making your subconscious rebel and try to get you to quit. Quitting will just leave you again not where you want to be.

If it were not for the progress I have made in Fear Removal Module 4.9, I would push for finish and only finish. But 5G tech is a lot less powerful and capable of dealing with fear than current methods, and in fact this exact issue is why I kept working on making 6G and trying to find ways past fear.

So either finish it, or run one of those two programs, because one of those two programs will make significant progress that will later allow you to run and finish AM6 successfully.

OF is going to be the less expensive and the easier to run of the two. LTU6 will be more challenging, but it will help you achieve a good solid base and improve your self esteem, etc. Think of it as an alternate route to that goal. And you will improve your maturity running it.

The choice is up to you. You're not going to succeed with BASE if you can't even finish AM6. So I suggest you run one of OF or LTU to completion, and then run AM6 to completion. That will take 1 to 1.2 years. In that time, I may have AM 7 out. But those same fears that hold you back now will stop you from success with BASE. Deal with them.
@Aventus45@fab10 Thanks! Both of you made really good points Smile
@Shannon I was determined to use BASE since my #1 goal right now is to create a online business and start to make some serious money(UMS wasn't enough) following my passion (self-development), but you have convinced me that if AM6 is kicking my ass, BASE won't be different. I guess LT6 will give me a more solid foundation that I was looking for when decided to go with AM6. Do you think is worth it to finish AM6 even with such resistance and use LT6 later or use LT6 now and try AM6 again later?
(09-04-2020, 02:05 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]@Aventus45@fab10  Thanks! Both of you made really good points Smile
@Shannon I was determined to use BASE since my #1 goal right now is to create a online business and start to make some serious money(UMS wasn't enough) following my passion (self-development), but you have convinced me that if AM6 is kicking my ass, BASE won't be different. I guess LT6 will give me a more solid foundation that I was looking for when decided to go with AM6. Do you think is worth it to finish AM6 even with such resistance and use LT6 later or use LT6 now and try AM6 again later?

That’s literally my plan right now, finishing AM6 is my goal and that’s nonnegotiable. After I’m done with that then plan on increased healing with LTUv6 for one run or two. As your finishing up AM6 maybe wait for Shannon to build UMSv2 and see if that’s appealing. It’s gonna be the latest money based subliminal.
(09-04-2020, 02:13 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2020, 02:05 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]@Aventus45@fab10  Thanks! Both of you made really good points Smile

That’s literally my plan right now, finishing AM6 is my goal and that’s nonnegotiable. After I’m done with that then plan on increased healing with LTUv6 for one run or two. As your finishing up AM6 maybe wait for Shannon to build UMSv2 and see if that’s appealing. It’s gonna be the latest money based subliminal.

How successful was your AM6 running? 
I decided to finish the AM6 as best as I can but I am not sure what to use next, because of the price for LTUv6, I live in Brazil and $600 is like rent for a full semester. Maybe I will go with OF, for sure I will reap a lot of growth since fear is what is stopping me the most from living the life I want to live.
(09-05-2020, 03:12 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2020, 02:13 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]

How successful was your AM6 running? 
 I decided to finish the AM6 as best as I can but I am not sure what to use next, because of the price for LTUv6, I live in Brazil and $600 is like rent for a full semester. Maybe I will go with OF, for sure I will reap a lot of growth since fear is what is stopping me the most from living the life I want to live.

I’d say it’s been going well so far, there was a ton of stuff that was being dug up from stages 1-4 and stage 4 being truly hell for me. Now I feel like I’m more confident than I used to be, far less needy, and my self esteem and self validation has shifted a little more inwards and that’s been showing through my actions and thoughts.
my first run of AM was terrible in last stages, 5-6. I immediately started run 2 after stage 6 of run 1. Because I only saw another run of AM to stop that depression. I felt soo many frustation around my life,
but in run 2, last stages were awesome, starting with stage 4 I was full of concentration, self-esteem, self-confidence and regarding to relationships I started to feel good things about women and life.
But didn't think stopping it. I just listened it and didn't care about other things
Finish AM6 if at all possible. Then move on. If you genuinely believe that you're at risk for suicide, then switch to OF and re-run AM6 some later date.