Subliminal Talk

Full Version: resistence / self sabotage OF 5.75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey everyone,

im new here but im using subliminals since 4 years.

unfortunatly some subliminals (even those that i made bymyself) gave me opposite results.

im here because im interested in the subconscious mind and i want to find out the core reasons why i get sometimes opposite results or side effects that stay permanent. Is it fear based? is it because my subconscious mind wants me to protect and responds with the opposite? 

i is it possible that those subliminals that gave me opposite results will give me the intended results after using the fear removal for 8 months?

by the way i changed my appearance with subliminals too.. for example i changed my eye shape nose shape beard thickness neck lenght et cetera

but again all im interested is why i got opposite results that stayed permanently and how to overcome this.

lets assume my subconscious mind "hates" changes and wants to protect me at any cost.. does that mean its fear and when there is no fear anymore positive changes can happen?
you welcome to "the right place". Here you will find the most advanced and effective subliminals and a lots of information about subconscious, conscious.
(09-01-2020, 08:49 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]hey everyone,

unfortunatly some subliminals (even those that i made bymyself) gave me opposite results.

im here because im interested in the subconscious mind and i want to find out the core reasons why i get sometimes opposite results or side effects that stay permanent. Is it fear based? is it because my subconscious mind wants me to protect and responds with the opposite? 

i is it possible that those subliminals that gave me opposite results will give me the intended results after using the fear removal for 8 months?

by the way i changed my appearance with subliminals too.. for example i changed my eye shape nose shape beard thickness neck lenght et cetera

but again all im interested is why i got opposite results that stayed permanently and how to overcome this.

lets assume my subconscious mind "hates" changes and wants to protect me at any cost.. does that mean its fear and when there is no fear anymore positive changes can happen?

Hi there, and welcome!

You will get reversed results for one of two reasons.

1. You did not script the program properly, and it is being executed as your subconscious understands it.  This happens when you don't understand the difference between how the conscious and conscious minds work.
2. It is scripted properly, and you are experiencing what we call "reversal resistance". This is a very strong type of resistance based on deep and extreme terror of achieving the goal, or some imagined outcome of achieving the goal.

If you use OF 5.75G for 8 months, and the programs were being reverse resisted, then it is entirely possible that they will work normally after you use OF 5.75G.  But it is also possible that you just don't understand proper scripting methods, which are a closely guarded secret for those who know the right ways to do it.

I can't say how you will respond to OF 5.75G, or whether you will use it properly.  Most people don't.  But I can say that if you use and execute it for 8 months properly, you're going to see yourself and your life change a lot.

Hope that helps!
(09-01-2020, 01:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi there, and welcome!

1. You did not script the program properly, and it is being executed as your subconscious understands it.  This happens when you don't understand the difference between how the conscious and conscious minds work.
2. It is scripted properly, and you are experiencing what we call "reversal resistance". This is a very strong type of resistance based on deep and extreme terror of achieving the goal, or some imagined outcome of achieving the goal.

If you use OF 5.75G for 8 months, and the programs were being reverse resisted, then it is entirely possible that they will work normally after you use OF 5.75G.  But it is also possible that you just don't understand proper scripting methods, which are a closely guarded secret for those who know the right ways to do it.

I can't say how you will respond to OF 5.75G, or whether you will use it properly.  Most people don't.  But I can say that if you use and execute it for 8 months properly, you're going to see yourself and your life change a lot.

Hope that helps!

yes that helps thank you. 

lets assume its scripted properly, does that mean opposite results or negative results are fearbased?  so does that mean there is no other logical reason and i can assume that fear is the deep rooted problem?

and believe me or not but now whenever i listen to subliminals or doing hypnosis or binaural beats my subconscious mind attacks all of my negative and opposite results that i got in the past. the stronger the subliminal the stronger the negative side effect.

and now im here to find a way to solve everything that affects me.

i will listen to OF 5.75 even if my subcobscious trys to attack my negative results and side effects to stop me because if fear is the reason for all this i have to overcome it 

with other words if there is no fear there is no reason anymore for my subconscious mind to react like this is that right?

to be honest i really feel special in a negative way.. like a labor rat that has a very special subconscious mind
(09-01-2020, 11:02 PM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi there, and welcome!

Hope that helps!

lets assume its scripted properly, does that mean opposite results or negative results are fearbased?  so does that mean there is no other logical reason and i can assume that fear is the deep rooted problem?

If it is scripted and used properly, then a reverse response always comes from an overwhelming fear subconsciously.  It seems to always ultimately trace back to some deep subconscious part of you fearing that if it achieves the program goal, it will literally die.  In a majority of cases, this seems to make no sense at all.  I have seen cases where it does make sense, such as a woman who was sexually and physically abused by multiple family members gaining weight in response to the weight loss program, because she was literally (and justifiably, in this case) afraid they would rape and beat her to death if she was at her ideal weight again.  We have also seen a lot of cases where there is no reason that makes sense at all for fearing death if you achieve the program goals.  Needless to say, the subconscious, and emotions, are not logical.

Fear is such a problem that I have spent since 2012 trying to find ways to defeat it, and only in Fear Removal Module 4.9 have I started to really succeed.  OF 5.75G and LTUv6 contain that module so far.

Quote:and believe me or not but now whenever i listen to subliminals or doing hypnosis or binaural beats my subconscious mind attacks all of my negative and opposite results that i got in the past. the stronger the subliminal the stronger the negative side effect.

That is the result of an extreme subconscious fear of death from achieving the goal.

Quote:and now im here to find a way to solve everything that affects me.

i will listen to OF 5.75 even if my subcobscious trys to attack my negative results and side effects to stop me because if fear is the reason for all this i have to overcome it 

with other words if there is no fear there is no reason anymore for my subconscious mind to react like this is that right?

Correct.  To the best of my knowledge, anyway; and more than 26 years of experiments, research and observation has corroborated that belief.

Quote:to be honest i really feel special in a negative way.. like a labor rat that has a very special subconscious mind

That is a sneaky subconscious effort to make you want to resist change, because you won't want to give up "being special".  We have seen people here who resisted because they "felt special" for being able to resist and in fact actively tried to resist, even consciously, for that reason.

I don't know if my latest technology is able to override even the strongest resistance from the most resistant personalities, yet, but that is my goal.  I'm willing to bet that if you use it properly, and use it for the instructed amount of time, you'll see a lot of things change for the better.'

Just remember that "being special" because you're holding yourself back is just a false ego trip that gives you an excuse to avoid making yourself and your life better.
(09-03-2020, 10:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi there, and welcome!

Hope that helps!

If it is scripted and used properly, then a reverse response always comes from an overwhelming fear subconsciously.  It seems to always ultimately trace back to some deep subconscious part of you fearing that if it achieves the program goal, it will literally die.  In a majority of cases, this seems to make no sense at all.  I have seen cases where it does make sense, such as a woman who was sexually and physically abused by multiple family members gaining weight in response to the weight loss program, because she was literally (and justifiably, in this case) afraid they would rape and beat her to death if she was at her ideal weight again.  We have also seen a lot of cases where there is no reason that makes sense at all for fearing death if you achieve the program goals.  Needless to say, the subconscious, and emotions, are not logical.

Fear is such a problem that I have spent since 2012 trying to find ways to defeat it, and only in Fear Removal Module 4.9 have I started to really succeed.  OF 5.75G and LTUv6 contain that module so far.

Quote:and believe me or not but now whenever i listen to subliminals or doing hypnosis or binaural beats my subconscious mind attacks all of my negative and opposite results that i got in the past. the stronger the subliminal the stronger the negative side effect.

That is the result of an extreme subconscious fear of death from achieving the goal.

Correct.  To the best of my knowledge, anyway; and more than 26 years of experiments, research and observation has corroborated that belief.

Quote:to be honest i really feel special in a negative way.. like a labor rat that has a very special subconscious mind

That is a sneaky subconscious effort to make you want to resist change, because you won't want to give up "being special".  We have seen people here who resisted because they "felt special" for being able to resist and in fact actively tried to resist, even consciously, for that reason.

I don't know if my latest technology is able to override even the strongest resistance from the most resistant personalities, yet, but that is my goal.  I'm willing to bet that if you use it properly, and use it for the instructed amount of time, you'll see a lot of things change for the better.'

Just remember that "being special" because you're holding yourself back is just a false ego trip that gives you an excuse to avoid making yourself and your life better.

wow thats very interesting. i never saw it from that perspective. i didnt know how creative the subconscious mind can be and how much power it has like it can control everything. i didnt know that i (my subconscious mind) can be my worst enemy like my worst enemy hides there where i would never expect him.. inside me.

can we sum it up like this: every additional result other than the script is always fear based response? 

i did listen to OF 5.75 now for 6 days and im now on the third day of pause.

its giving me the intended results like others wrote in the beginning of their journal but like i mentioned before my subconscious mind responds additionally with attacking my past results. 

everything inside me wants to stop the program but i promised myself to continue no matter what because i already lost everything and i have no other option.

it feels like something is punishing me and it knows exactly what punishment will lead into me stopping to change my life.

i have thoughts like okay maybe fear is the reason but maybe this subliminal wont work in your case and its only a waste of time and your negative results and side effects will get only worse

but i will never stop the program no matter what. If the deep rooted problem is fear then i have to solve it

i am only sad because it feels like i am the only one that has to expierence this
(09-08-2020, 10:13 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi there, and welcome!

Hope that helps!

wow thats very interesting. i never saw it from that perspective. i didnt know how creative the subconscious mind can be and how much power it has like it can control everything. i didnt know that i (my subconscious mind) can be my worst enemy like my worst enemy hides there where i would never expect him.. inside me.

can we sum it up like this: every additional result other than the script is always fear based response? 

its giving me the intended results like others wrote in the beginning of their journal but like i mentioned before my subconscious mind responds additionally with attacking my past results. 

everything inside me wants to stop the program but i promised myself to continue no matter what because i already lost everything and i have no other option.

it feels like something is punishing me and it knows exactly what punishment will lead into me stopping to change my life.

i have thoughts like okay maybe fear is the reason but maybe this subliminal wont work in your case and its only a waste of time and your negative results and side effects will get only worse

but i will never stop the program no matter what. If the deep rooted problem is fear then i have to solve it

i am only sad because it feels like i am the only one that has to expierence this

No, my friend, I assure you- you are not the only one experiencing this.  Some of us have such deeply rooted fears and/or traumas that almost nothing works for us. And once we find something that starts to work, often we give up because of resistance (I did that with E1 a few years ago.)

The whole ‘maybe this subliminal wont work in your case and its only a waste of time and your negative results and side effects will get only worse’ is your subconscious resistance talking, of course. Naturally, the part of you that’s been held hostage by fear knows exactly what ‘punishment’ to trigger to try and stop you from listening. 

OF is by far your best bet to get rid of it once and for all because it is proving to be a match even for the most aggressive resistance. Please stick with it for the whole 8 months no matter what, I promise I will do the same with my program. I did 3 months of E3, and once I saw it was working, I invested in LTU6, I’m on a six month ride with that.

My experience is that people like us experience more ups and downs than most but so far the newest OF and LTU are making the downs very bearable. Be prepared to go through some ‘healing crisis’ and do not be disappointed if it takes a while before you see positive results. 

Once you get rid of your fears, chances are other programs will also work for you.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.
(09-08-2020, 10:13 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ][snip]

Everyone has fear.  Everyone has to deal with it.  And while not everyone will have exactly the experience you have, believe me, MANY people out there will and do.  You are far from alone in this.

The subliminal is trying to free you of all of your fears.  Your subconscious - or, rather, one or more parts of it - are trying everything that they have to throw at you to stop that from happening.  Why? Because the program works, and is working, and they know that if they don't succeed in stopping you, they will be changed in ways that leave you without fear.

When it comes to this point - fear - the subconscious that generates and experiences fear will do and say almost anything to avoid having to change.  Lies?  No problem!  Why?  Because the root of all fear, as best I can tell, stems from the subconscious associating certain things with literal death.  Among them is being without fear, and the unknown.  It genuinely believes that it will literally die if you free yourself from those fears because they are all that keeps away the Dreaded Unknown.  That unknown which wouldn't be unknown for very long if you were to experience it.  (Because you'd quickly learn about it and how to deal with it.)

Those parts of you see this program and it's goals and success as the most dire possible threat.  They believe it will literally kill them (and possibly you) if they're not allowed to keep creating these artificial self made prisons of fear to hold you back with.  And so far as I know, the ONLY thing that will change that is... OF 5.75G.

So when you use this program, and you get resistance in the form of FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) your best response is to do one of the following things at a time until you override it:

1. Keep going.  
2. Use a more powerful format.
3. Increase the volume.
4. Increase the listening time.
5. Decrease your days off per cycle.

Basically, keep responding to resistance by upping the stakes until you override the resistant parts and cause them to change as needed to accomplish the other goals of the program.

"You want to resist?  Here's a little more.  Still resisting?  Here's a little MORE.  Want to keep resisting?  I will just keep increasing this until we are doing this my way.  I'm the boss here and I'm tired of being caged by fear.  This is going to end."

I suggest that your first step should be to reduce your days off to 1 per ASRB2 cycle.  Run with that for a couple of ASRB2 cycles, and report back.  But it would be a good idea for you to create a journal on the main forum in the appropriate place, because this isn't an introduction anymore.
(09-08-2020, 11:50 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2020, 10:13 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2020, 01:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, and welcome!

Hope that helps!

No, my friend, I assure you- you are not the only one experiencing this.  Some of us have such deeply rooted fears and/or traumas that almost nothing works for us. And once we find something that starts to work, often we give up because of resistance (I did that with E1 a few years ago.)

The whole ‘maybe this subliminal wont work in your case and its only a waste of time and your negative results and side effects will get only worse’ is your subconscious resistance talking, of course. Naturally, the part of you that’s been held hostage by fear knows exactly what ‘punishment’ to trigger to try and stop you from listening. 

OF is by far your best bet to get rid of it once and for all because it is proving to be a match even for the most aggressive resistance. Please stick with it for the whole 8 months no matter what, I promise I will do the same with my program. I did 3 months of E3, and once I saw it was working, I invested in LTU6, I’m on a six month ride with that.

My experience is that people like us experience more ups and downs than most but so far the newest OF and LTU are making the downs very bearable. Be prepared to go through some ‘healing crisis’ and do not be disappointed if it takes a while before you see positive results. 

Once you get rid of your fears, chances are other programs will also work for you.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Thank you very much for motivating me and giving me hope. I really appreciate it. I will try my best to be persistend
(09-08-2020, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2020, 10:13 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ][snip]

Everyone has fear.  Everyone has to deal with it.  And while not everyone will have exactly the experience you have, believe me, MANY people out there will and do.  You are far from alone in this.

The subliminal is trying to free you of all of your fears.  Your subconscious - or, rather, one or more parts of it - are trying everything that they have to throw at you to stop that from happening.  Why? Because the program works, and is working, and they know that if they don't succeed in stopping you, they will be changed in ways that leave you without fear.

When it comes to this point - fear - the subconscious that generates and experiences fear will do and say almost anything to avoid having to change.  Lies?  No problem!  Why?  Because the root of all fear, as best I can tell, stems from the subconscious associating certain things with literal death.  Among them is being without fear, and the unknown.  It genuinely believes that it will literally die if you free yourself from those fears because they are all that keeps away the Dreaded Unknown.  That unknown which wouldn't be unknown for very long if you were to experience it.  (Because you'd quickly learn about it and how to deal with it.)

Those parts of you see this program and it's goals and success as the most dire possible threat.  They believe it will literally kill them (and possibly you) if they're not allowed to keep creating these artificial self made prisons of fear to hold you back with.  And so far as I know, the ONLY thing that will change that is... OF 5.75G.

So when you use this program, and you get resistance in the form of FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) your best response is to do one of the following things at a time until you override it:

1. Keep going.  
2. Use a more powerful format.
3. Increase the volume.
4. Increase the listening time.
5. Decrease your days off per cycle.

Basically, keep responding to resistance by upping the stakes until you override the resistant parts and cause them to change as needed to accomplish the other goals of the program.

"You want to resist?  Here's a little more.  Still resisting?  Here's a little MORE.  Want to keep resisting?  I will just keep increasing this until we are doing this my way.  I'm the boss here and I'm tired of being caged by fear.  This is going to end."

I suggest that your first step should be to reduce your days off to 1 per ASRB2 cycle.  Run with that for a couple of ASRB2 cycles, and report back.  But it would be a good idea for you to create a journal on the main forum in the appropriate place, because this isn't an introduction anymore.

Thank you very much. You give me a better understanding of my situation and it really helps. I try to do it exactly as you suggested me
A big part of my job is helping my customers, of course. And what helps the most is understanding what's what. You are welcome, and thank you for listening. Smile
(09-09-2020, 07:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]A big part of my job is helping my customers, of course.  And what helps the most is understanding what's what.  You are welcome, and thank you for listening.  Smile

here are people that made similar expierences with subliminals like me i found them on reddit on a subliminal page: 

Person 1 

I have listened to subliminals to about 3 months. After 1,5 months of positive results, i started getting reverse results. Every time i listen to a subliminal, i get reverse results. How do i remove this "trigger" from my brain? I took a 3 month break from subliminals, yet i still get reverse results. 

Person 2 

Hey an eye colour changing sub made my iris smaller. It was supposed to change my eye colour to green. It made my eyes lighter but it’s has made my iris smaller as well. I stopped watching because my eyes were burning and itching. 

And myself 

I got opposite results and additional whenever i listen to a subliminal my past results get a bit worse than before. Its like i have a trigger in my brain that says ok whenever something reaches my subconscious my past results get worse than before. Its like all subliminals are linked with my past results

My question is if it is scripted the right way and we are one of the less people expierincing this strange things.. is it then really fear? Cant be there another reason? Like for example frequencies damaged our brain and is now triggered with these strange effects?

Im just upset because i can find the reason for all of this and i try so hard. I dont know what to do
(09-11-2020, 02:11 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2020, 07:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]A big part of my job is helping my customers, of course.  And what helps the most is understanding what's what.  You are welcome, and thank you for listening.  Smile

here are people that made similar expierences with subliminals like me i found them on reddit on a subliminal page: 

Person 1 

I have listened to subliminals to about 3 months. After 1,5 months of positive results, i started getting reverse results. Every time i listen to a subliminal, i get reverse results. How do i remove this "trigger" from my brain? I took a 3 month break from subliminals, yet i still get reverse results. 

Person 2 

Hey an eye colour changing sub made my iris smaller. It was supposed to change my eye colour to green. It made my eyes lighter but it’s has made my iris smaller as well. I stopped watching because my eyes were burning and itching. 

And myself 

I got opposite results and additional whenever i listen to a subliminal my past results get a bit worse than before. Its like i have a trigger in my brain that says ok whenever something reaches my subconscious my past results get worse than before. Its like all subliminals are linked with my past results

My question is if it is scripted the right way and we are one of the less people expierincing this strange things.. is it then really fear? Cant be there another reason? Like for example frequencies damaged our brain and is now triggered with these strange effects?

Im just upset because i can find the reason for all of this and i try so hard. I dont know what to do

You are only going to have reversal results from one of two options, and only one of two options.  

1. It's scripted in such a bad way that the subconscious understands the goal to be the reverse of what it actually is.  I'd give it about 85% probability for this to be the reason for the reverse results.
2. It's a subconscious reaction against a deep and extreme fear that seeks to reverse the result to avoid the goal and the feared result of achieving it.

There is no other reason.  There are no "frequencies damaging your brain".  Your brain cannot be damaged by subliminals.
(09-11-2020, 10:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2020, 02:11 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]

Person 1 

Person 2 

And myself 

You are only going to have reversal results from one of two options, and only one of two options.  

1. It's scripted in such a bad way that the subconscious understands the goal to be the reverse of what it actually is.  I'd give it about 85% probability for this to be the reason for the reverse results.
2. It's a subconscious reaction against a deep and extreme fear that seeks to reverse the result to avoid the goal and the feared result of achieving it.

There is no other reason.  There are no "frequencies damaging your brain".  Your brain cannot be damaged by subliminals.

So why do i get the results from OF 5.75 but also it attacks my past results too? Is it still the fear reason? I only ask so much because im afraid that maybe what im doing is not enough to solve my problem. I only want to get rid of what is affecting me.

I listen to subs like yours and i get all the benefits but also i get tingling sensations on those past results areas and they get worse and all i want is to know why and how to dissolve it. Thats why i ask if there is maybe another reason for weird reactions from my subconscious mind.

Lets pretend our subconscious mind is that powerful and lets assume what i am saying is true and my subconscious mind really responds in that way when i listen to subs. Does that mean it can really react how it likes to react? Like there are 100 different creative ways how it can reacts? And the only core reason for every "weird" reaction is always fear? 

After so many years of trying.. I swear to god if someone or something will heal me from this situation i will donate tousends of dollars lol
Pages: 1 2