Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Programs inside LTU6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m looking at the sales page and I’m trying to figure out if I should
Pull the trigger on it. What programs are inside LTU?
(08-22-2020, 05:10 AM)Aventus45 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m looking at the sales page and I’m trying to figure out if I should
Pull the trigger on it. What programs are inside LTU?

I’m in the same boat too
They are the same as in LTU5 with one small addition title-wise. The key difference is that small addition, plus the upgraded script, plus the Platinum Lake build method, plus the new scripting methods, plus what additions I made to the skeleton script, plus FRM 4.9, plus the build as a 6 stage set.

I'll try to get the rough description up shortly, but it's not finished yet.
(08-22-2020, 11:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]They are the same as in LTU5 with one small addition title-wise.  The key difference is that small addition, plus the upgraded script, plus the Platinum Lake build method, plus the new scripting methods, plus what additions I made to the skeleton script, plus FRM 4.9, plus the build as a 6 stage set.

I'll try to get the rough description up shortly, but it's not finished yet.

Got it I’ll wait for the program description, I never ha the chance to look at LTU 5 sales page.
It's a lot to read, and a lot to edit/update. I was on the verge of exhaustion when I put it down during the edit, and because of the switch from OF to LTU6 today, I'm still on the verge of exhaustion. So hopefully tomorrow I will be in a better state.