Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Liberation Tao's OF 5.75G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently 20 days into OF 5.75G and have been meaning to journal some of the things I have noticed.

1) I didn't take the proper amount of time off from LTU 5 before starting this sub.  I haven't noticed any adverse effects however I do believe OF was effecting me several weeks before I started using while I was still running LTU.  I noticed that all of a sudden it was much easier to go out and socialize with females without drinking alcohol.  Most places aren't currently serving alcohol in Florida due to the virus unless they can be classified as a restaurant.  I was originally contributing this to some kind of breakthrough from LTU but now I think not.

2) Also shortly before I starting the program I noticed I was becoming much less anxious about having to go to bed because I have work in the morning.  I found myself staying up a few minutes later and falling asleep easier.  (Side note, I think I'm having some resistance right now and it seems harder to fall asleep than normal but I believe this will pass).

3) I fell less needy than I have on possibly every sub I have ever ran (this includes AM and the original EPRHA).  It is like I'm starting to understand how other people feel and interact with each other.  Small steps right now but I think it could make for some big changes in my life going forward.

4) I went to play disc golf for the first time yesterday.  I didn't realize what kind of environment I would be getting my self into.  I have a serious snake phobia that I think was implanted in my brain from a young age by my mother.  Numerous times I threw the frisbee into thick woods or swampy grass.  Normally going in these areas I would be scared of seeing a snake.  However, I didn't feel scared, it was replaced with I should be careful where I step in case there is a poisonous snake but no actual fear.

More to come but excited for now, not sure if I will make it all 8 months or not because I'm very interested in running either E4 or DMSI with the new FRM.  Not sure I can justify purchasing the new LTU right now because I have used the last one for so long that I think I need a change up.
I have had some more thoughts regarding this sub and maybe other subs and life in general. About a decade ago I used to meditate regularly. I had a meditation teacher that used to say “you can’t solve a problem on the same level of mind that created it”. I used to try and figure this out with little luck, excluding a few rare occasions where it made sense.

This phrase came back into my mind this morning and made a lot of sense in regards to a lot of what I have seen start to happen to me while running OF. We all have things that we would like to have happen in our life but aren’t. So we do what most of us are conditioned to do and try hard to make these things happen. However, this is trying to solve a problem at the same level of mind that created it and often it ends in failure or frustration.

For example, someone who wants a girlfriend or boyfriend tries to get one. They try to get one because they don’t have one. The action originates from lack or not having which is usually rooted in some negative thought or emotion. So they put a bunch of pressure on themselves and try really hard to make a good first impression and have a successful date but it often doesn’t work out because they are tense and not mentally in the right place.

If they were already mentally in the right place then they would have already achieved the goal. The solution to the problem is to almost forget about the problem to start with, instead of trying to solve it. Then things seem to happen on their own. This can be applied to every area of your life from sex to love to money to winning in general. This is the basis of a lot of spiritual and psychological philosophy that is out there. I have seen this happen time and time again in my life when things are going well.

I have experienced that subs that tear things down are often more effective than subs that build things up. I have had a lot of success in achieving goals and having breakthroughs in my life both financially and socially while running EPRHA and E2. From what I’m seeing from OF right now it is on track to do big things as well by removing the obstacles that reside deep in my mind. On the other hand I have had little success running a sub like DMSI. It is like I’m trying to solve the problem of not being attractive by making myself attractive. It seems like you first have to remove the obstacles that hold you back or you are just trying to solve a problem at the same level that created it.

I have been dreaming a lot lately while also seeming to have the ability to remember them as well. The odd thing is as I get up and start going about my day it is like I’m still dreaming or there isn’t a lot of difference between being awake and dreaming. Things just seem to flow together. I recall learning that theta state of brainwave activity is the state of both dreaming and being able to access information in your subconscious mind. I remember reading Shannon’s description on the product page:

“Freedom from fear is opportunity. There is usually a sort of awakening that happens as a person becomes free of fear. You suddenly become aware of the things the fear wouldn’t let you do before, or even hid from you to prevent you from even noticing and considering as an option. Now you realize that those things are not hidden, and are available for you to actually consider, explore, accomplish and do. Opportunities that were once hidden from your conscious awareness by the fearful parts of you are now revealed and seem to appear out of nowhere as if by magic. Opportunities and potentials that once were off limits are now yours for the taking. This applies to every aspect of your life, from romance to finance to education to job and career to interpersonal relationships and many more. The difference is incredible.”

I started wondering if the new information and opportunities that were being brought to awareness in this description was caused by having more theta brainwave activity. Lately my mind has had less negative thoughts and I have been calmer and seem to be in the flow of things. I feel like a lot of doors are about to open in my life but haven’t fully yet. I feel like E4 is going to be incredible as it will probably expand on what is happening here. Is anyone else having these experiences?
(07-28-2020, 03:03 AM)Tao374 Wrote: [ -> ]I have had some more thoughts regarding this sub and maybe other subs and life in general.  About a decade ago I used to meditate regularly.  I had a meditation teacher that used to say “you can’t solve a problem on the same level of mind that created it”.  I used to try and figure this out with little luck, excluding a few rare occasions where it made sense.  

This phrase came back into my mind this morning and made a lot of sense in regards to a lot of what I have seen start to happen to me while running OF.  We all have things that we would like to have happen in our life but aren’t.  So we do what most of us are conditioned to do and try hard to make these things happen.  However, this is trying to solve a problem at the same level of mind that created it and often it ends in failure or frustration.  

For example, someone who wants a girlfriend or boyfriend tries to get one.  They try to get one because they don’t have one.  The action originates from lack or not having which is usually rooted in some negative thought or emotion.  So they put a bunch of pressure on themselves and try really hard to make a good first impression and have a successful date but it often doesn’t work out because they are tense and not mentally in the right place.  

If they were already mentally in the right place then they would have already achieved the goal.  The solution to the problem is to almost forget about the problem to start with, instead of trying to solve it.  Then things seem to happen on their own.  This can be applied to every area of your life from sex to love to money to winning in general.  This is the basis of a lot of spiritual and psychological philosophy that is out there.  I have seen this happen time and time again in my life when things are going well.  

I have experienced that subs that tear things down are often more effective than subs that build things up.  I have had a lot of success in achieving goals and having breakthroughs in my life both financially and socially while running EPRHA and E2.  From what I’m seeing from OF right now it is on track to do big things as well by removing the obstacles that reside deep in my mind.  On the other hand I have had little success running a sub like DMSI.  It is like I’m trying to solve the problem of not being attractive by making myself attractive.  It seems like you first have to remove the obstacles that hold you back or you are just trying to solve a problem at the same level that created it.  

I have been dreaming a lot lately while also seeming to have the ability to remember them as well.  The odd thing is as I get up and start going about my day it is like I’m still dreaming or there isn’t a lot of difference between being awake and dreaming.  Things just seem to flow together.  I recall learning that theta state of brainwave activity is the state of both dreaming and being able to access information in your subconscious mind.  I remember reading Shannon’s description on the product page:

“Freedom from fear is opportunity.  There is usually a sort of awakening that happens as a person becomes free of fear.  You suddenly become aware of the things the fear wouldn’t let you do before, or even hid from you to prevent you from even noticing and considering as an option.  Now you realize that those things are not hidden, and are available for you to actually consider, explore, accomplish and do.  Opportunities that were once hidden from your conscious awareness by the fearful parts of you are now revealed and seem to appear out of nowhere as if by magic. Opportunities and potentials that once were off limits are now yours for the taking.  This applies to every aspect of your life, from romance to finance to education to job and career to interpersonal relationships and many more.  The difference is incredible.”

I started wondering if the new information and opportunities that were being brought to awareness in this description was caused by having more theta brainwave activity.  Lately my mind has had less negative thoughts and I have been calmer and seem to be in the flow of things.  I feel like a lot of doors are about to open in my life but haven’t fully yet.  I feel like E4 is going to be incredible as it will probably expand on what is happening here.  Is anyone else having these experiences?

Great post! And this is a new perspective!
Can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it.
worth read it, i think the same I guess with solving a problem. Whenever I want to do something I "need" to do, same fears and thinking patterns are coming back to my mind and this time they're pushing me back more. And sometimes I can really feel the feeling of fear. It is something like trying to choke me and leave me breathless. It is a remember-able feeling.