Subliminal Talk

Full Version: block windows 10 update, apps and all the bs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is an efficient way to block windows 10 apps downloading in the background, and all the updates you may not want, and this actually works permanently unlike all those poor half solution that just retard the inevitable.  And worst it barely takes 2 minutes to block everything with this software.

good advices, thanks I always use a tweaker for removing deleting all bs and telemetry. Otherwise it would be death end for my little cheap laptop.
Very good. I used windows 10 once for one game, luckily I used dual boot because it was horrible. It's basically built for people who have no idea so it tries to do everything for you (like forcing the updates) but all that it really does is be annoying and frustrating, and even worse to turn it off you have to go searching because it's not obvious.

I hated it so much that i've never gone back to it since.
I use a script app to disable and remove unused apps and processes, its name is "SharpApp".
if you know what you doing, its very usefull., but it removes apps so carefull if you use any of windows apps.