Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF - discovering my fears.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not intent to write a thread. But want genuinely to share my experience.

I have been getting lot of dreams since i started using OF 5.75.. Now i can say it is the effect of the sub because these dreams have a similar theme.

They are all about my fears.

- Fear of climbing:- i got the dream of me trying to climb my house. Like freerunning stuff. i use to do that when i was younger. I dreamt of me trying to do it and could feel the fear inside me. 

To explain it properly, i first felt the fear of height, tinggling sensation in my legs. I realised i just have to keep climbing .
Then i felt fear of loosing my grip, then of being drunk while climbing. It felt like i was resloving my fears one after other. but in then end i realised it is stupid to do it, common sense is still important.

One more was
- Some Fear of beautiful women:- Dreamt of being with a new girl, is was 9 atleast. Same thing, i felt some fears. But i overcame them.

I think i got more dream  but i can only remember these.

Pirate
Nice work!
I had headaches for full day for last couple of days. I took a break yesterday night.
Headache has reduced this morning. It could be an issue with volume. I play masked version at 75% in my mac. I will play with volume to see what suits me after next cycle, If i am not able to push through resistance.

I took an early break.. but i realised one major fears.

That is fear of confrontation and escalation. I realised, I exaggerate how conversations escalate during confrontation.
After realising that, I am able to confront people and point what they are doing.
(without fear in my mind of, how wildly things could get escalate.)
I am not a nice guy anymore.

I think, that is fear of no control over how conversations escalate.
I have realised multiple aspects about this and it might be hard to explain it here.
I am excited to test my new found understanding regarding this.

Its amazing to realise for how many year i was living with that fear.
Again... Nice work!