Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 4Kingdoms - What is Life Like Without Fear? OF 5.75g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/o...fear-575g/
Overcoming Fear (5.75g – Type A/B/C/D)

My reason for purchasing this subliminal title is probably different from everyone else. Fear of GHOSTS.
My Uncle passed away on Wed, June 10, 2020, from Type 2 diabetes. He was 60 y/o and he took care of my Mom 75 y/o (his Sister) when I went to work.  If I couldn't get the day off, he would take her to her appointments. His death has left an enormous void in our lives.  I never cried when someone passed away until he did. That includes my grandparents and father.

So until Overcoming Fear 5.75g was released, I feared that I was going to feel his presence or worse see his ghost.
By the time it was published I was at ease with his passing and was pretty convinced that he wouldn't haunt me.
Well, since that that fear has been handled, what will you run now?
(06-28-2020, 07:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Well, since that that fear has been handled, what will you run now?

Glad you asked!! I am running Overcoming Fear 5.75g and I'm writing the results on the other monitor. I Will post as soon as I finish...
Honestly, I was on the fence about this purchase once I was at ease with my Uncle's passing. Until I read the one line in the product description. What is Life Like Without Fear?

What is Life Like Without Fear?
I had posted this on the forum last year https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Fear-Removal-Module
I had to be honest with myself, I wanted to find out!!

FLAC ultrasonic - silent 6 loops while at work
First thing I noticed that my driving was smoother. I t-boned a van as a teenager and was rear-ended in my 20's that made me too cautious!! I would stay in the right lane, constantly stopping. I avoided heavy traffic.  When I had to merge I would completely stop until all the cars passed.

Immediately, I was driving in the middle lane going past all the cars turning into shopping centers. I merged with the flow of traffic. Even my Mom who is legally blind could feel the difference.

The little things you may not notice...
Slicing fruits and veggies. My slices are much thinner.  Perhaps fear of cutting my finger?? The blade getting too close??

I changed my wiper blades on my car around 11 pm at night. This is significant because it was dark and normally I would be worried that someone might assault me.

I read in other OF 5.75g journals that procrastination is no longer an issue.  I didn't realize that was part of OF 5.75g!!

Because I'm playing this in my office at work. I can't keep people out. My coworkers were exposed. The male for the last 3 weeks has been promising to clean the refrigerator. He cleaned it!! Also, he confided in me that he got hit on by an older woman but reluctantly passed up the opportunity because he was afraid of the age difference.

The female is 5 feet tall about 250 lbs and was writing down lists. I asked if she was making her shopping list and she replied that she is writing goals to lose weight - diet and exercise.  She has put it off long enough and it's time to get started!!

Almost forgot, the first day he went out and bought everyone dinner. The 3 of us.
The next day, she went out and bought everyone dinner. The 3 of us.

As you can imagine my Mom is deeply hurt by the loss of her Brother.  She told me that she was scared to sleep alone. I played Overcoming Fear 5.75 for us when I was off from work and she slept in her own bed the entire night.  She stays with her younger sister when I'm at work.

So dreams... I only had two that I remember.
1) I drove on a highway and I made a U-turn to drive locally.
2) I was out of town and my flight got canceled, so I had to figure out an alternate way to get home.

As for sleep, I'm sleeping just fine.
I'm committing to using Overcoming Fear 5.75g for 8 months.  
I'll update as I become aware of other changes!!
Very interesting stuff! How many days or loops of exposure did these things require for each of these people to respond with?
(06-28-2020, 09:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting stuff! How many days or loops of exposure did these things require for each of these people to respond with?

Myself - day 1 the first six loops my driving improved I changed the wiper blades in the dark and I was cutting thin slices.

Mom - exposed for 1 day 6 loops

Male co-worker 4 loops each day on day 3 he cleaned the refrigerator

Female co-worker 5 loops each day on day 3 she was making her diet/exercise list

Both co-workers have their own offices, they both have been gravitating to my office since I started playing Overcoming Fear 5.75g
(06-28-2020, 10:02 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2020, 09:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting stuff! How many days or loops of exposure did these things require for each of these people to respond with?

Myself - day 1 the first six loops my driving improved I changed the wiper blades in the dark and I was cutting thin slices.

Mom - exposed for 1 day 6 loops

Male co-worker 4 loops each day on day 3 he cleaned the refrigerator

Female co-worker 5 loops each day on day 3 she was making her diet/exercise list

Both co-workers have their own offices, they both have been gravitating to my office since I started playing Overcoming Fear 5.75g

haha, your co-workers are like zombies craving for more loops  Thumbsup
4K - Great to see you're getting great results!

Very sorry to hear about your Uncle's passing. My condolences.
After my Uncle's passing, my Mom has been staying with my Aunt while I am at work. The landlord knocked on my Aunt's door and told my Mom that she would need to sign a lease and pay rent.

I explained this to Management and because I only have a year and a half to retire I have permission to let my Mom stay in my office when I am at work.

My Mom is incredibly impressed with Overcoming Fear 5.75g !!
"Son, tell Shannon how impressed I am with this subliminal!!"

She told me that even though she still thinks her Brother may haunt her. She isn't afraid to be alone!!

My co-workers are unaware this subliminal is playing in my office. And I intend to keep it that way.

The male co-worker is taking his finances seriously. He told me he's 49 about to turn 50 July 7 and he only has $50,000 in his 401k. He's moving it to a more aggressive fund and he's sharing this information with his closest friends on his cellphone hoping they will follow his lead.  He is very concerned that he and his friends have a comfortable retirement.

The female co-worker took his advice and switched her $100,000 to the fund he recommends in her 401k.
She's 50 and is determined to buy a home when she turns 51.  That is when her lease expires and she will also be eligible by law to buy a home in a 55 & over community.

I've been taking action on the best possible solution. It's gotten to the point that I need to prioritize what I am doing because the other day I got the little things out of the way but by the time I got to the important stuff, I needed to go to bed.

So I have a 5-year loan for the home air conditioner - HVAC and the loan is 0% (zero percent) interest. My feelings were just make the monthly payments it's 0% interest!! 

Now I'm determined to pay it off as quickly. The solution, stop playing the lottery until the loan is paid off!! 
I normally spend $13 twice a week on 6 quick pick lottery games. No more lottery games until the loan is paid in full!!
Since the fireworks exploding is preventing me from going to sleep, might as well post an update.

The male coworker usually leaves work for the dayshift to complete.
On my first day back to work...
Male coworker: Hey man, yesterday I found the panels open so I calibrated the sensors, restarted the software and it was good to go when the dayshift came in for work.
Me: You did??
Male coworker: I knew it was on your route today, that why I told you I already did it so you can take it off your list.
Me: Thanks!!

The female coworker has always been confrontational or very sarcastic.
Lately, when someone asks her a question she will wait until they leave.
Female coworker: I really wanted to say this (fill in the blank) but something was stopping me.
Me: That's good!!
Female coworker: I know it's good, but I'm not sure why I'm not saying what's on my mind!!
Me: I hope it continues.
Female coworker: So do I!!

I noticed that they both complain less about the previous shift and get their routes done faster, most times they are teaming up with each other or with me to get done faster.

My Mom is so appreciative of Overcoming Fear 5.75g
"Son, I used to be so scared of fireworks!! Now they don't even bother me, LOOK!! I'm not wearing earplugs!!"

Everyone at the factory knows my name and they call me by my first name as you should expect.
Lately, people have been addressing me as "Sir."
Hello sir. /Thank you, sir. /Your welcome, sir /Sir, could you (fill in the blank)

Today an operations manager wanted to know why I wasn't wearing my face mask.
(I was isolated and I was hot and I walked away from him because he was getting within 6 feet from me)
He radioed the maintenance manager about me not wearing a face mask.
After I explained the situation, the maintenance manager said I was good and had a word with the operations manager to leave me alone and let me do my job.

Both coworkers and my Mom keep saying aloud how happy they are.
I'm very happy too!! The coworkers have no idea they are listening to Overcoming Fear 5.75g so I'm guessing that happiness is an effect of the subliminal.
this is really amazing ,Sir 4Kingdoms Smile . It s seems like OF working on vastly major on people, some bad resisting guys should use this asap.
I am very glad to hear that kind of feedbacks
Very cool.
Damn awesome man.talk abouta foundation of foundation of an incredible subliminal. Man Oh Man.this is Historic!! Landmark!! BTW :

More power to you and your beloved one's alike~!!
Last week I was so angry with a day shift coworker that I was physically shaking. It was the urge to physically hit him but I held back because I knew I could go to jail for my actions. He is mentally handicapped but you wouldn't be able to tell when having a conversation with him. He has a history of being malicious and devious. However, whenever someone complains he pulls the disability card.

Anyway, he told management that I picked a chair over my head and tried to hit him with it. When they questioned the only witness she said, "That's a lie!!" As a result they asked everyone to write a statement if they had any problems with this individual. He received a written warning and if a similar situation happens in the future he will receive a one week suspension without pay.

Even though my Uncle passed away on June 10, 2020. My Mom says it feels like it happened a long time ago. I feel the same way.

The male coworker took a week vacation to celebrate his 50th birthday. So he hasn't been exposed to the subliminal.

He did work alone the other day and he said, "Even though I was by myself, it felt like everyone was here."

The female coworker is experiencing "brain fog" Physically she feels fine and energetic, but if she sits too long she feels like napping.

Today she told me, "I have to walk around, I was at my desk at I started to snore... that's what woke me up!"

Part of my job requires I drive a forklift outdoors, no obstacles. Maybe once a year I have to drive the forklift inside the building. I'm usually on pins and needles because the corridors are narrow and people are walking around and I drive it very slowly.

Today I drove the forklift inside the building at normal speed and got the job done quickly. Our factory is 300,000 square feet and I drove the forklift inside the building from one end to the other... cool as a cucumber!!
Pages: 1 2