Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mr Steve's OF Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello,
I am a 30 year old guy who has been a silent reader in this forum for some time now and with the new OF I have decided to change that. I have been using DMSI for quite a long time, loved the sub although it never made some dramatic changes it helped me to get a girlfriend  Smile

So here is here are my notes from my first 5 runs of OF:

1.  Day
Started the sub and man I heated up like crazy. Couldn't find any sleep and if I feel asleep was quite awake shortly afterwards. Next morning I felt quite nervous. Got better throughout the day.

2. Day
Still couldn't get any sleep and was heating up again. Girlfriend was asking if everything is alright lol. This is really another level of power. With DMSI I never had such problems. Had some crazy dreams but not too much. Next day went pretty smooth, very tranquil.  

3. Day
Trouble falling asleep. Next day was very emotional with many ups and downs. I got angry for really not reason which was pretty annoying.

4. Day
Same procedure as every night. No dreams. Next day felt very smooth no anxiety at all. 
Funny thing: I always get nervous when I have to drive by car to another town which I don't know. Quite fu**** up, really. I always try to avoid such trips but not today. I had no anxiety at all and did the job. 

5. Day
Finally fell asleep a bit better. The day (until now Smile ) has been quite good. Feels like some mental fog has been removed. No signs of anxiety. 

I am really a bit sad that tonight is the end of my first cycle. This sub is great! The sleeping issue get's better and I am curious what there will be next.
BTW I am really really curious and excited about the next version of DMSI. If it's as strong as this sub I guess we should see some interesting results. I don't know if I will be using it to be honest but we will see.

Please also ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes. English is not my primary language.

Have a nice day!
(06-26-2020, 10:04 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I am a 30 year old guy who has been a silent reader in this forum for some time now and with the new OF I have decided to change that. I have been using DMSI for quite a long time, loved the sub although it never made some dramatic changes it helped me to get a girlfriend  Smile

1.  Day
Started the sub and man I heated up like crazy. Couldn't find any sleep and if I feel asleep was quite awake shortly afterwards. Next morning I felt quite nervous. Got better throughout the day.

2. Day
Still couldn't get any sleep and was heating up again. Girlfriend was asking if everything is alright lol. This is really another level of power. With DMSI I never had such problems. Had some crazy dreams but not too much. Next day went pretty smooth, very tranquil.  

3. Day
Trouble falling asleep. Next day was very emotional with many ups and downs. I got angry for really not reason which was pretty annoying.

4. Day
Same procedure as every night. No dreams. Next day felt very smooth no anxiety at all. 
Funny thing: I always get nervous when I have to drive by car to another town which I don't know. Quite fu**** up, really. I always try to avoid such trips but not today. I had no anxiety at all and did the job. 

5. Day
Finally fell asleep a bit better. The day (until now Smile ) has been quite good. Feels like some mental fog has been removed. No signs of anxiety. 

I am really a bit sad that tonight is the end of my first cycle. This sub is great! The sleeping issue get's better and I am curious what there will be next.
BTW I am really really curious and excited about the next version of DMSI. If it's as strong as this sub I guess we should see some interesting results. I don't know if I will be using it to be honest but we will see.

Please also ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes. English is not my primary language.

Have a nice day!

Welcome and thanks for becoming a part of the community. I am also sad that I can't listen to it tonight as well. This sub is moving so fast that it is very sad that I can't keep going.
(06-26-2020, 11:01 AM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and thanks for becoming a part of the community. I am also sad that I can't listen to it tonight as well. This sub is moving so fast that it is very sad that I can't keep going.

Thank you, I really appreciate that!! It just came to my mind that it might have been fear/anxiety that was stopping me from doing such a journal.
(06-26-2020, 10:04 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

1.  Day

2. Day

3. Day

4. Day

5. Day

Have a nice day!

What grammar and spelling mistakes?  I didn't know you weren't a native speaker until you said so.  Your English is just fine.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying OF.  things are getting interesting towards the end of 6G development, no?  Smile
(06-26-2020, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What grammar and spelling mistakes?  I didn't know you weren't a native speaker until you said so.  Your English is just fine.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying OF.  things are getting interesting towards the end of 6G development, no?  Smile

Thank you for your kind words. What I like most is that it is so smooth and natural yet so powerful. It's hard to describe.

So I am done with my first cycle. Today feels great. I noticed that my girlfriend is much more into me these days. I don't know exactly what it is  (maybe the included shield?) but I really like it. 

Also a female co-worker of mine (from another department) contacted me out of the blue after some weeks which is funny since my last run of DMSI is months ago  Lol Maybe it's just coincidence.
(06-27-2020, 12:46 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2020, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What grammar and spelling mistakes?  I didn't know you weren't a native speaker until you said so.  Your English is just fine.

Thank you for your kind words. What I like most is that it is so smooth and natural yet so powerful. It's hard to describe.

So I am done with my first cycle. Today feels great. I noticed that my girlfriend is much more into me these days. I don't know exactly what it is  (maybe the included shield?) but I really like it. 

Also a female co-worker of mine (from another department) contacted me out of the blue after some weeks which is funny since my last run of DMSI is months ago  Lol Maybe it's just coincidence.

A lack of fear is attractive to women.  It can come in the form of stillness, or confidence.  They both attract women, but for very different reasons.
Welcome Steve....glad you're here..its funny as I was coming into your journal page, I'd previous read your intro and OF usage,there of...I though came to me,that you're getting in on all of this at a really good and powerful time.
IML Progams,10 yrs ago, though they were still advanced compared to what was out there at the time and still are now,however, we used to have to listen ad infinitum,sometimes like 21 hours straight, but we did it. Now its anywhere from approximately 3 to 7 hours only. Plus the technology is becoming more and more advanced. you're very lucky man,and what a gift and da blessing you are bestowing upon yourself with overcoming fear with fear remover 4.9 included along with the platimum lake build,and DRS,too!! Alll the Best!
Cheers mate, welcome and continued success on the journey. Keith.
(06-28-2020, 04:00 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Steve....glad you're here..its funny as I was coming into your journal page, I'd previous read your intro and OF usage,there of...I though came to me,that you're getting in on all of this at a really good and powerful time.
 IML Progams,10 yrs ago, though they were still advanced compared to what was out there at the time and still are now,however, we used to have to listen ad infinitum,sometimes like 21 hours straight, but we did it. Now its anywhere from approximately 3 to 7 hours only. Plus the technology is becoming more and more advanced. you're very lucky man,and what a gift and da blessing you are bestowing upon yourself with overcoming fear  with fear remover 4.9 included along with the platimum lake build,and DRS,too!!  Alll the Best!
Cheers mate, welcome and continued success on the journey. Keith.

Hi Keith, 
thank you for your warm welcome. Very nice of you :-). I have tried some other subliminals from different competitors but none of them are as good as Shannon's. Most of the other ones gave me little to no result. 
(Plus since I am a "technical guy" I like these tech terms :-) )

As for OF:
My first night without OF was quite long. I slept for solid 12 hours (plus a small nap yesterday afternoon). To be honest I didn't even notice that I was THAT tired. I also have the feeling that my approval seeking behavior went done quite a lot and I like talking/socializing much more than before (if you wonder about the socializing part in COVID-19 times: in my country it's allowed to meet a certain amount of people with restrictions). 
I might repeat myself but it's great that all the work which is done by the subliminal does not pop up to the surface if you know what I mean. There are almost no mood swings so far (only one day until now). This is what I mean by smooth and natural.
(06-26-2020, 11:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you guys are enjoying OF.  things are getting interesting towards the end of 6G development, no?  Smile

Sure are!
Cycle 2 - Day 1

There is a restructuring going on in my department with new positions being available. That would open possibilities to reach the next step in my career. I am quite amazed that this time I am really considering trying something new. Normally I am not that guy. Let's see how things will work out.

I had some crazy dreams last night but unfortunately I can not remember. 
Somehow my libido is at an all time low the last two days. My mind seems to be focused on something else  Confused
Hopefully it will be a bit better the next days. Other than that I am feeling quite good. My focus and concentration at work is perfect and I am getting things done.
Cycle 2 - Day 2 & 3

The nights were filled with nightmares. After waking up I felt nervous and emotional upset.
Unfortunately I can not remember that nightmare in detail but as far as I can remember I was locked up in a castle with many rooms and there was no escape. I also met some people from the past but I can not remember which ones. 

Yesterday I fu**** up a presentation at work and felt really bad. I ate a lot of shit during the day and drowned myself in self pity. So I think it’s time to dust myself off and start again. 

As I am writing these lines I am already feeling better. Seems to be a big thing which was removed.  At least it feels like it. If I would describe it I would say I feel relieved.
Cycle 2 - Day 4

So my sleep issues seem to be gone meanwhile. I fall asleep pretty well by now. 
Today is a good day, my confidence has improved a lot and my mood is on top. 
No signs of anxiety or fear. I notice that the thoughts in my mind have slowed down a lot. 
Don't get me wrong I mean it more that I am now using my brain and not my brain using me if you know what I mean lol. 
This sub is definitely worth the money. Great job and thank you, Shannon.
(07-04-2020, 01:14 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: [ -> ]Cycle 2 - Day 4

No signs of anxiety or fear. I notice that the thoughts in my mind have slowed down a lot. 
Don't get me wrong I mean it more that I am now using my brain and not my brain using me if you know what I mean lol. 

Dude your progress is amazinng Steve...wow!! I Love this quote from you,man .."Don't get me wrong I mean it more that I am now using my brain and not my brain using me if you know what I mean"   <Fella> thats where its at ...wow. yes yes and yes!!  Good morning,thanks fer posting good weekend. Keith.
(07-04-2020, 04:03 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2020, 01:14 AM)Mr_steevee Wrote: [ -> ]Cycle 2 - Day 4

Dude your progress is amazinng Steve...wow!! I Love this quote from you,man .."Don't get me wrong I mean it more that I am now using my brain and not my brain using me if you know what I mean"   <Fella> thats where its at ...wow. yes yes and yes!!  Good morning,thanks fer posting good weekend. Keith.

Thank you again for your warm and supporting words!! I am also really happy with the progress and it is only cycle 2. 

I know that state of mind only after meditating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7