Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using 2 Subliminal programs in the same room?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon, and anyone who can help,

I had a question in regards to using 2 unrelated Sub programs at the same time, in the same space, on different people.

I got my answer from Ben already (Thanks Ben), but he suggested I post here to get more input. And maybe Shannon can expand further on this, and help me come up with a solution..

I'm a man and want to try the Alpha Male program.
I also want to use the Breast Enlargement program on my wife (without her knowing about it).
Both will be the latest versions.

Can I play both programs at night while we sleep in the same bed?
My plan is to use the ultrasonic silent tracks on speakers, and play them on opposite sides of the bed.
It's a king size bed, if distance matters.

From what I understand, Breast Enlargement won't affect me, and Alpha Male won't affect her.... but can the 2 be played at the same time? or is there such thing as interference?

Thanks!
Ben should have told you that this is a no-no. The Breast enlargement program may be a 4G, but it is a Type C, which cannot be used with anything else. AM6 is a 5G, which cannot be used with anything else. Even if they are designed not to affect you, your subconscious still has to process the script, which takes energy and focus away from the other program and degrades the results. So you cannot use those together. Furthermore, playing them both at the same time in the same room will lead to overload.
Yeah that was similar to what I said, I just thought there may be something more technical about the 'not designed to affect the opposite set' part as there was something I remembered about that you posted in the past.
Thank you Shannon.

To confirm, even if I play the Breast Enlargement at night while we sleep, and I play the AM6 during the day just for myself only, that is still a no-no?
And that is because of me being exposed to a 4G Type C and a 5G throughout the day?

In that case, if I use only AM6 at night while she is in the same room, would that affect her?
Same if later on when I use the only Breast Enlargement on her, is it ok if I am exposed? (this would be after I completed AM6)

I am planning to use AM6 during the day while I am working.
I just want to confirm whether the program would still be effective if I use it that way - where 100% of my attention will be on work, and not on the sub program.
I'm on the computer most of the time, emailing, some phone calls, leaving the desk from time to time etc.
I plan to use ultrasonic in a loop on my phone right next to me.

Is playing it while I am asleep, or playing it while I am working more effective?

I apologize for the many questions, but I just want to make sure I do it right, and do it effectively.
(06-10-2020, 06:15 AM)rgrilled Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Shannon.

To confirm, even if I play the Breast Enlargement at night while we sleep, and I play the AM6 during the day just for myself only, that is still a no-no?
And that is because of me being exposed to a 4G Type C and a 5G throughout the day?

Correct.  You can do this by exposing each user while the other user is not present.  But regardless of the scripting to prevent it from affecting you or her, the script must still be input, decoded and processed, and that takes a lot of energy and focus from the other program.

Quote:In that case, if I use only AM6 at night while she is in the same room, would that affect her?

Same if later on when  I use the only Breast Enlargement on her, is it ok if I am exposed? (this would be after I completed AM6)

Using only one subliminal at a time you'll be fine.  AM is designed to only affect heterosexual males.  Breast Enlargement is designed to only affect you if you are female, 18+ years old, and consciously want your breasts to grow.

Quote:I am planning to use AM6 during the day while I am working.
I just want to confirm whether the program would still be effective if I use it that way - where 100% of my attention will be on work, and not on the sub program.
I'm on the computer most of the time, emailing, some phone calls, leaving the desk from time to time etc.
I plan to use ultrasonic in a loop on my phone right next to me.

It will be fine, because your 100% attention is conscious attention.  Your subconscious never has all of its attention on one thing.  It runs your body, and that requires it to be aware of and controlling literally thousands of different things at a time, all the time.  It is capable of handling many more things at the same time than that - some say as much as millions of different things.  So you do whatever you like while you're awake for focusing on, and it'll be working in the background at a subconscious level.  Just make sure you follow the directions.

Quote:Is playing it while I am asleep, or playing it while I am working  more effective?

That will depend largely on how much the program prevents you from sleeping.  AM6 shouldn't affect your sleep except to alter your dreams.  Otherwise, it really doesn't much matter.

Quote:I apologize for the many questions, but I just want to make sure I do it right, and do it effectively.

No problem.  A big part of why we have a forum is to help our customers with faster and better support, and to educate them.  Happy to help.