Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS or multiple 4g subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone!

I've been using ASC over the past few months and I'm very happy with the results & changes I'm noticing. I definitely wish I'd found this 10 years ago.

I'm hoping someone can advice me about this: 
I'd like to focus on improving my finances and to do so absorbing the programming of the following subs will be helpful:

Think Like A Millionaire 4G-B-D-Hybrid
Winners Mindset 4G-B
Ultra Success 4G-B-D-H
Overcome Procrastination 4G -B
Luck Magnifier 4G-B-D-H

However, using them all in the suggested way will take years (1 at a time). 

If I use this 1 program: UMS (5.75g technology) instead of all the above 4g's, will I be missing any programming or does UMS contain the scripts of all of the above? (Unfortunately the scripts aren't available to read). 

So basically: how much more effective will it be to use UMS, can you expect quicker or better results by using only that one? 

Thanks!
Pretty much everything covered in all of those 4G programs is in UMS v1 5.75G.

There really is no comparison... UMS is the clear answer when you consider:

1. It's all covered in UMS.
2. UMS is a much more advanced scripting technology set.
3. That means that everything in all those 4G programs is not just included, but uses much more advanced scripting methods.
4. UMS is overall cheaper.
5. You can only use two 4G's at a time.
6. It would take you a lot longer to get sufficient exposure to the 4Gs, and it would be such that every time you switch, you're having the effects and focus fade for what you're switching away from.
7. You'll need many more listening hours per day, and per week, to get less good results from the 4G's.

Literally no comparison. The only way the 4Gs would be better is if you for some reason resisted the UMS, which most people do not do.
(06-04-2020, 11:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much everything covered in all of those 4G programs is in UMS v1 5.75G.  

There really is no comparison... UMS is the clear answer when you consider:

1. It's all covered in UMS.
2. UMS is a much more advanced scripting technology set.
3. That means that everything in all those 4G programs is not just included, but uses much more advanced scripting methods.
4. UMS is overall cheaper.
5. You can only use two 4G's at a time.
6. It would take you a lot longer to get sufficient exposure to the 4Gs, and it would be such that every time you switch, you're having the effects and focus fade for what you're switching away from.
7. You'll need many more listening hours per day, and per week, to get less good results from the 4G's.

Literally no comparison.  The only way the 4Gs would be better is if you for some reason resisted the UMS, which most people do not do.

Ok, that's a clear answer. Sounds like a beast and a work of art. I'm going to buy UMS. 

The only thing I'm not sure about is the way I should use it. 

From what I understand this 5.75g technology is so powerful you should only use it for 2 loops/day (that's an hour?) + take 5 days off. 

Does this mean I shouldn't use any other sub, even not on those 5 days off? Not even a lower technology? 

Currently I'm running the sub at least every night (Ultra Sonic). So that means from now on instead of listening 60+ hours/week only listening 3 hours/week? 

Thank you for creating all this, I really appreciate your work.
2 loops a day is 2 playthroughs of one of the formats. Each format has the same content so you can use the one you prefer.

And yes anything 5g or above can only be used by itself, no other programs for the time you're using it. (e.g if you use it 3 months, just that one program.)

The newer programs have significantly less listening and need time to process due to the level of power compared to earlier generations.
5.75G requires special usage instructions. Use it too much, and you'll trigger resistance and exhaustion. Once you get used to the instructed usage amounts, you may be able to increase listening time. In the beginning, you have to observe how you respond and adjust accordingly. I recommend adjusting the days off to accommodate such that when you start feeling the effects fade, you start using it again. But first, use it for a month as instructed and you'll come to know how many days off are optimal for you by when it fades.

For example, for me, 4 days off is optimal. I used it for a month, noted that it was always on the 5th day that the program started to fade out in effects, and dropped it to 4 days off to keep things going. I also note that using 2 loops a day for too many days in a row results in exhaustion. I experimented with 8 loops and found that it was overload; it took 2-3 days before the resistance that resulted would fade (including serious argumentativeness), and then I would get 3 days of good stuff. Running it 2 loops a day is better. More even, much less resistance.

Once you know how many days off i optimal for you, you can try adding days on. So if you start off with 2 loops on Day 1, and you determine that your optimal days off is 4, once you know that you can just use it at 2 loops 1day on, 4 days off, or you can do a round of 2 days on, 4 days off and see how that works. The goal is to find your sweet spot and where you get maximum results, and minimum resistance and exhaustion.

But first... 4 rounds according to the instructions to learn how it affects you and get to know it.
That answered the last question I had about the program @Shannon .

I decided to continue using ASC first for at least another month. My biggest issues have been a negative self image and flashbacks (PTSD).

Last week unfortunately I experienced a flashback again. Suddenly it was like all confidence was gone. I want to resolve this first because running UMS probably only makes sense when doing so for at least 6 months exclusively.

Also, in building wealth, confidence (although it's a broad term) is probably one of the most important factors.

Anyway, UMS will be the next sub I'm going to use. Btw, even with ASC 5g I experience fatigue and feel off balance when I use it more than 8 hours (when I use it during daytime on top of night time).
(06-15-2020, 11:14 PM)Jacques Wrote: [ -> ]That answered the last question I had about the program @Shannon .

I decided to continue using ASC first for at least another month. My biggest issues have been a negative self image and  flashbacks (PTSD).  

Last week unfortunately I experienced a flashback again. Suddenly it was like all confidence was gone. I want to resolve this first because running UMS probably only makes sense when doing so for at least 6 months exclusively.

Also, in building wealth, confidence (although it's a broad term) is probably one of the most important factors.

Anyway, UMS will be the next sub I'm going to use. Btw, even with ASC 5g I experience fatigue and feel off balance when I use it more than 8 hours (when I use it during daytime on top of night time).

Sounds like you need to do some emotional healing and that you would be better of running LTU5 or E3.
(06-15-2020, 11:14 PM)Jacques Wrote: [ -> ]That answered the last question I had about the program @Shannon .

I decided to continue using ASC first for at least another month. My biggest issues have been a negative self image and  flashbacks (PTSD).  

I'll definitely recommend UMS for this. i gained lots of this - and celebrity effect/aura. I did a run of ULSM3 before a 6 month run of UMS. My Brother In Law, who is a millionaire plus is seeing me in a totally new light - whereas before UMS I wasn't received with the same level of acceptance.

The flashbacks sound like a way for your subconscious to express fear and hold you in place with it.  That would make sense if it's PTSD.  You are basically stuck running a fear loop that never allows the damage to change.  No 5G program is really suitable for dealing with PTSD, as they're not powerful enough, which is precisely why I started working towards 6G.  I suggest that your best bet will be one of the following options:

1. Get and use the free version of EHPRA.  This is what you would do if you cannot afford any of the other options.  It's older tech, and not as powerful or refined as newer programs, but it works.  Use it for 6 months and re-assess your situation.

2. Get and use EHPRA v3.  This is a much more powerful, much more capable, much smoother and much more refined version of EHPRA than the free version.  Use it for 3 month blocks, and re-assess what you need most after each one.

3. If money is no object, or you want the best possible solution, get yourself a copy of LTU5.  It includes EHPRA v3, but takes it to an entirely new level of power by using a different set of skeleton script settings and it also has several other programs that inter-support it and each other at the same time.  I am continually amazed at not only how powerful this program is, but what it is capable of doing when used properly.  Use it for 3 month blocks and then re-assess after each one.  

You'll do much better with UMS, and in general, if you follow this advice.  Especially if you use option 2 or 3.  And if not that, see if you can find some sort of counseling or help to deal with, work through and heal your PTSD.

I give you this advice because basically what it looks like you doing is expressing fear of the changes that you are experiencing, and finding excuses subconsciously to postpone making changes that will increase those changes.  Go check out our FAQ section in the forum and read through the types of resistance and how to spot them.

Best wishes, my friend.
(06-16-2020, 04:24 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll definitely recommend UMS for this. i gained lots of this - and celebrity effect/aura. I did a run of ULSM3 before a 6 month run of UMS. My Brother In Law, who is a millionaire plus is seeing me in a totally new light - whereas before UMS I wasn't received with the same level of acceptance.

Ok thanks @Omni3. The luck/success module is also part of UMS, right? So, mainly you've noticed better financial success and also some emotional 'healing' from UMS?
(06-16-2020, 09:41 AM)Jacques Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok thanks @Omni3. The luck/success module is also part of UMS, right? So, mainly you've noticed better financial success and also some emotional 'healing' from UMS?

USLM is focused on The program goals within UMS. I've noticed a massive enhancement of my wealth 'energy' and 'presence' - though its yet to translate into actual results. right after starting UMS I bought a paper ledger account book and I began keeping a detailed income/expenses budget so I could meet all my expenses - something I had never done before - I had always winged it previously.

Currently I am in the process of writing, with the goal of finishing, publishing and marketing a short practical ebook/guide based on my experiences in a certain area which should upsell/monetise well, and the lead magnet will point to my site which will sell the product that the free guide describes. So the money is coming.

The important thing is I am more the person who is wealth and am perceived as such by others around me - big time. I gave myself specific criteria - I affirmed I shall not go back into employment but shall be self supporting so my journey has been more challenging, but I've been through these recent events and had a small consistent practically passive income stream to meet my expenses.

After creating the first ebook, I'll be creating another one based on experience in another area - then later a couple of larger projects to come. I am fired up with many ideas - and new ones are coming all the time - but I'm more organised and keeping focused on one at a time - to completion. Anyway enough rambling for now Roflmao

Peace
(06-16-2020, 09:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

The flashbacks sound like a way for your subconscious to express fear and hold you in place with it.  That would make sense if it's PTSD.  You are basically stuck running a fear loop that never allows the damage to change.  No 5G program is really suitable for dealing with PTSD, as they're not powerful enough, which is precisely why I started working towards 6G.  I suggest that your best bet will be one of the following options:

1. Get and use the free version of EHPRA.  This is what you would do if you cannot afford any of the other options.  It's older tech, and not as powerful or refined as newer programs, but it works.  Use it for 6 months and re-assess your situation.

2. Get and use EHPRA v3.  This is a much more powerful, much more capable, much smoother and much more refined version of EHPRA than the free version.  Use it for 3 month blocks, and re-assess what you need most after each one.

3. If money is no object, or you want the best possible solution, get yourself a copy of LTU5.  It includes EHPRA v3, but takes it to an entirely new level of power by using a different set of skeleton script settings and it also has several other programs that inter-support it and each other at the same time.  I am continually amazed at not only how powerful this program is, but what it is capable of doing when used properly.  Use it for 3 month blocks and then re-assess after each one.  

You'll do much better with UMS, and in general, if you follow this advice.  Especially if you use option 2 or 3.  And if not that, see if you can find some sort of counseling or help to deal with, work through and heal your PTSD.

I give you this advice because basically what it looks like you doing is expressing fear of the changes that you are experiencing, and finding excuses subconsciously to postpone making changes that will increase those changes.  Go check out our FAQ section in the forum and read through the types of resistance and how to spot them.

Best wishes, my friend.

I think there's a lot of truth in what you said @Shannon. Healing the 'mental garbage' that results in fears, anxieties, negativity etc. is what probably will improve life the most. 

The thing is, I'm at a point where I need to change my financial situation for the better, permanently, the sooner the better. I've seen an improvement (after years and years of practicing self improvement techniques and studying) and I'd like to do whatever I can to (subconsciously) build on this 'momentum' and get this area of my life handled. 

So although I'd even run E3 for a year if that would heal the pain from the past and eliminate fear and a negative self image, part of me wants to run positive subconscious wealth programming a.s.a.p. to support my conscious efforts.

Anyway, I'll still follow your advice and use E3 first for 3 months trusting it will provide better results. Thanks man.
(06-17-2020, 02:53 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]

USLM is focused on The program goals within UMS. I've noticed a massive enhancement of my wealth 'energy' and 'presence' - though its yet to translate into actual results. right after starting UMS I bought a paper ledger account book and I began keeping a detailed income/expenses budget so I could meet all my expenses - something I had never done before - I had always winged it previously.

Currently I am in the process of writing, with the goal of finishing, publishing and marketing a short practical ebook/guide based on my experiences in a certain area which should upsell/monetise well, and the lead magnet will point to my site which will sell the product that the free guide describes. So the money is coming.

The important thing is I am more the person who is wealth and am perceived as such by others around me - big time. I gave myself specific criteria - I affirmed I shall not go back into employment but shall be self supporting so my journey has been more challenging, but I've been through these recent events and had a small consistent practically passive income stream to meet my expenses.

After creating the first ebook, I'll be creating another one based on experience in another area - then later a couple of larger projects to come. I am fired up with many ideas - and new ones are coming all the time - but I'm more organised and keeping focused on one at a time - to completion. Anyway enough rambling for now Roflmao

Peace

Great @Omni3, I think it's definitely a good sign you notice these changes because you need to have it first mentally before you can have it physically. Others noticing a change in you seems like a good sign you're changing. Good luck, keep persisting and moving toward your goal!
(06-24-2020, 04:57 AM)Jacques Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2020, 02:53 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]

Peace

Great @Omni3, I think it's definitely a good sign you notice these changes because you need to have it first mentally before you can have it physically. Others noticing a change in you seems like a good sign you're changing. Good luck, keep persisting and moving toward your goal!

Thanks @Jacques Same for you.
Pages: 1 2