Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all...

Since I could not find what I was looking for on the forum, I thought to start a new tread, so others with questions about the AM6 can also ask it here.
(in order not to start a thread because of one question)

I am thinking to start AM6 as soon as possible (when I finish what I already listen), but I also need a boost in income..

So, my question to @Shannon and @Benjamin would be, which to do first:

AM6->UMS
       or
UMS->AM6

My intuition tells me to start AM6 followed by UMS, but I feel that i need more income to be fully independent...

(Indecisiveness...so probably AM6.... I should probably listen to my intuition  Lol  )

Also @Shannon is it possible to use DRS with AM6 (I don't recall reading that there is some shielding tech in AM6)?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am re editing the post...so , my thoughts on my own question (that is just too funny I asked a question, and now I am giving myself the answer Smile ), are like this.....AM6 will lay a foundation and set a healthy core in general, but will also help UMS to be accepted faster and better implemented...@Shannon correct me if you think I'am wrong
Wow, I read your threads and you have quite an interesting subliminal history even though you didn't post about everything. Your recent ones seem E3 and Universal Detox (for the Universal Man, haha).

The big question is, what is your goal. Just money or more focused self-development as a man?
(05-19-2020, 12:09 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I read your threads and you have quite an interesting subliminal history even though you didn't post about everything. Your recent ones seem E3 and Universal Detox (for the Universal Man, haha).
(btw what do you mean with "for the Universal Man"? Is that a thing with multiple accounts an the story of that guy who was arguing with himself...hahahahhah...I use that nick for a decade)
(05-19-2020, 12:09 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]The big question is, what is your goal. Just money or more focused self-development as a man?

That are just a few subliminals I did write about... (currently own...whoa I was not aware that I own 56 titles, of course all from Shannon)

Self healing/development has always been my main goal....but I really need a little bit more income (not to mention I need to get my account to positive balance and more  Smile )

and I would like to buy LTU5 but...the problem is not having enough money/income.
(05-19-2020, 01:21 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2020, 12:09 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I read your threads and you have quite an interesting subliminal history even though you didn't post about everything. Your recent ones seem E3 and Universal Detox (for the Universal Man, haha).

The big question is, what is your goal. Just money or more focused self-development as a man?

That are just a few subliminals I did write about... (currently own...whoa I was not aware that I own 56 titles, of course all from Shannon)

Self healing/development has always been my main goal....but I really need a little bit more income (not to mention I need to get my account to positive balance and more  Smile )

and I would like to buy LTU5 but...the problem is not having enough money/income.

Maybe you would have money if you saved what you spent on those 56 subliminals Wink

Just kidding...

I've been running LTU5 for more than a year and it's awesome. If you have patience and stick with it. Shannon maybe will discount it when he release LTU6 which should not be longer than a couple of months.
(05-19-2020, 01:54 AM)Zubrowka Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe you would have money if you saved what you spent on those 56 subliminals Wink

Just kidding...

I've been running LTU5 for more than a year and it's awesome. If you have patience and stick with it. Shannon maybe will discount it when he release LTU6 which should not be longer than a couple of months.

Neither I,neither You, know how much will take Shannon to make LTU6 (which will for sure be 6G), and I don't think LTU5 will go on discount, cause, how much less can it cost than it already costs...If you think...It is already on discount Smile
(05-19-2020, 02:17 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Just kidding...

Neither I,neither You, know how much will take Shannon to make LTU6 (which will for sure be 6G), and I don't think LTU5 will go on discount, cause, how much less can it cost than it already costs...If you think...It is already on discount Smile

I don't know precisely but I would guess that's how far away it is. 

We will see.
(05-19-2020, 02:45 AM)Zubrowka Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2020, 02:17 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Just kidding...

I don't know precisely but I would guess that's how far away it is. 

We will see.

As always with Shannon, he will surely surprise us with something  Wink

Just kidding...

LTU6 will replace LTU5, which then will no longer be available for purchase, as it will be taken down (just as USLM 3 is no longer available after it was replaced with USLM 4.x - currently 4.1, which will soon be replaced with 4.2).
(05-19-2020, 05:45 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Just kidding...

LTU6 will replace LTU5, which then will no longer be available for purchase, as it will be taken down (just as USLM 3 is no longer available after it was replaced with USLM 4.x - currently 4.1, which will soon be replaced with 4.2).

Hahahah...
I was thinking just the same about 30 minutes ago....that LTU5 will be replaced with LTU6...and that LTU5 will not be available anymore.
(05-19-2020, 05:52 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2020, 05:45 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Just kidding...

Hahahah...
I was thinking just the same about 30 minutes ago....that LTU5 will be replaced with LTU6...and that LTU5 will not be available anymore.

Why would Shannon do that?

It's like stop selling the bmw 3 series just because you launched the 5 series. As LTU5 is clearly working well for people, and LTU6 will be working even better - they are fitting the same need but cater customers with different price sensitivity.

I think that the reason why this haven't been applied to USLM is because it wasn't finished enough and could work on it's own enough to keep it available for customers.
We replace old versions with new versions because new versions are designed to correct known issues in old versions. Why invite more issues when you don't have to?
(05-19-2020, 07:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We replace old versions with new versions because new versions are designed to correct known issues in old versions.  Why invite more issues when you don't have to?

I would have priced it a couple price points above what you are going to price E4 at for those that maybe don't need the FRM as much but want a broader approach than E4 will have but don't want to pay the price for LTU6.

E4: 115 usd 
Ltu5: 300 usd 
Ltu6: 1500 usd (increased after introduction price if you going to do that again)
(05-19-2020, 08:21 AM)Zubrowka Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2020, 07:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We replace old versions with new versions because new versions are designed to correct known issues in old versions.  Why invite more issues when you don't have to?

I would have priced it a couple price points above what you are going to price E4 at for those that maybe don't need the FRM as much but want a broader approach than E4 will have but don't want to pay the price for LTU6.

E4: 115 usd 
Ltu5: 300 usd 
Ltu6: 1500 usd (increased after introduction price if you going to do that again)

Did you read what Shannon wrote?

@Shannon , could you read the first post in this thread, I want to read your opinnion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Nevermind, I jut bought UMS cause I need to get on my feet.
Pages: 1 2 3