Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Raykon - The Sexual loving Beast DMSI 3.32 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently got a new GF, shes absolutely gorgeous, 

I went over to her place for the first time meeting and we immediately hit it off, ended up having sex that night and then spending the next 4-5 days together, having lost of sex, where she initiated each time and she also asked me to shower with her and we did. it was amazing

She said I love you to me within the first day of meeting each other I was suprised by it.

She's a 10/10 absolutely BEAUTIFUL 29 year old women and she is super emotionally healthy and in control of her emotions and life, she has a 3 year old daughter and she has met my family already and they loved her.

I love her too, Honestly I haven't been in the gym for a long time and I wasn't feeling super attractive but i went and saw her and she gave me more confidence in my self, made me realize that im fine the way that I am & i don't need to be super muscular to be attractive. She even said i'm fine the way i am and that I dont need to get bigger.

I'm 160 lbs 5 foot 7

Shes an amazing women, wouldnt have unprotected sex with me until I get tested. Wouldn't even give me a BJ until i get tested, I got tested today and im waiting for the results.

Shes initiated sex with me so many times and I love it because my last GF of 2 year who I broke up with 6 months ago NEVER initiated and it was always me that had to initiate.

Our communication si better then the last gf and she is SOOOO healthy emotionally. and she is very emotional warm loving person. 

An amazing mother and has good morals.

BTW I was NOT trying to get into a relationship, i was happy being single but she was gorgeous and I wanted to meet her, it just happened so naturally. we both hit it off and fell in love with eachother.
we had broken up for a week or so, but recently i finally saw her after 2 weeks and we agreed to continue our relationship. I'm so thankful, shes a 10/10 face wise and a 9/10 body wise. I love her. I can't wait to have sex wit her again.

Shes dope! I fucked up twice big time by getting angry and disrespectful because i felt disrespected. but i promised her I wont ever do that shit again and I wrote her a letter and got her 3 year old daughter an Easter gift and got her a housewarming gift as well. The gifts/letter is what made her forgive me because she realized I do have a heart and im not as big of an asshole as I portrayed myself to be.
Things are going great with my GF now, I managed to completely repair the damage I had done, but I had been met with a TON of shit tests that ive had to beat ever since I fucked up. She's been testing me allot but ive been passing them because I'm self aware and have lots of PUA knowledge, She is finally saying I love you too me again and I had sex with her RAW finally, I had to show her my test results to show her that im clean and free of stds.

Her love for me is strong again and she put her guard back down. Her guard was up after I fucked up by getting angry and it took a while for things to go back to normal. But things are good now & I'm thankful.
found out she was cheating on me so i broke up with her
Wow, that escalated quickly
Few things I have consistently observed with women:

1. The more attractive she is, the more crazy she is; this is a natural result of how guys treat such women as prize objects and sex conquests.  Crazy means potentially dangerous and unpredictable.  It is why I no longer go after 9's or 10's, and I am extremely cautious with those who come after me.  Some women are a form of crazy you can handle.  Most 9+ females are not.
  2. The more attractive a woman is, the more likely she is to have other guys trying to have sex and a relationship with her.  As such, she will tend to be playing the guys who are most easily impressed by her, simply because she can.  This is not true of all women of exceptional physical beauty, but it is common enough to account for the majority in my experience.
  3. The biggest red flag a woman can give me that she is not worth the trouble is if she tries to get to sex or love too fast.  That always, Always, ALWAYS means one or more of the following:
  • She is trying to test and/or manipulate you.  (The pass response is not to allow her to get to sex or relationship so fast, or in some cases, at all.  If a woman offers me sex on the day I meet her, or on our first date, that is an automatic refusal on my part and a red flag goes up.)
  • She is playing the field.  Every single time I had a woman go to sex or relationship with me too quickly, she was a cheater.  Every. Single. Time.  It means they don't understand the value of those things, and they don't understand it because they're not emotionally invested or involved.  Meaning they don't care about you, they're just having fun and/or using you.  It also often means they have no self respect or self esteem.  
  • She is crazy.  (See above.)
Also, in my experience, strippers are not worth even trying to date.  I have dated one, and am friends with another; there are good ones out there for a relationship, but they are exceedingly few and far between.  Even the good ones will quickly be severely emotionally damaged by that line of work, and the longer they do it, the worse it gets.  If they are not emotionally damaged by it - even bigger red flag to stay away.  At best, that means they are lying, unaware of the damage and/or already incapable of connecting to their emotional centers and do not have a normal perception of the world.  At worst, it means they've been completely destroyed emotionally before becoming a stripper, which can lead to some pretty awful things.

I suggest perhaps taking note of my experiences and conclusions when it comes to women in the future, since you seem to be following in the footsteps of a few of the older guys here... could save you some pain and suffering.
(05-04-2020, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest perhaps taking note of my experiences and conclusions when it comes to women in the future, since you seem to be following in the footsteps of a few of the older guys here... could save you some pain and suffering.

Is it possible for you to write more of your experiences? Probably even a dedicated thread.
Dear Shannon, if you have time could you put this informations in an e-book ,we all want to see these more
(05-04-2020, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Few things I have consistently observed with women:

1. The more attractive she is, the more crazy she is; this is a natural result of how guys treat such women as prize objects and sex conquests.  Crazy means potentially dangerous and unpredictable.  It is why I no longer go after 9's or 10's, and I am extremely cautious with those who come after me.  Some women are a form of crazy you can handle.  Most 9+ females are not.
  2. The more attractive a woman is, the more likely she is to have other guys trying to have sex and a relationship with her.  As such, she will tend to be playing the guys who are most easily impressed by her, simply because she can.  This is not true of all women of exceptional physical beauty, but it is common enough to account for the majority in my experience.
  3. The biggest red flag a woman can give me that she is not worth the trouble is if she tries to get to sex or love too fast.  That always, Always, ALWAYS means one or more of the following:
  • She is trying to test and/or manipulate you.  (The pass response is not to allow her to get to sex or relationship so fast, or in some cases, at all.  If a woman offers me sex on the day I meet her, or on our first date, that is an automatic refusal on my part and a red flag goes up.)
  • She is playing the field.  Every single time I had a woman go to sex or relationship with me too quickly, she was a cheater.  Every. Single. Time.  It means they don't understand the value of those things, and they don't understand it because they're not emotionally invested or involved.  Meaning they don't care about you, they're just having fun and/or using you.  It also often means they have no self respect or self esteem.  
Also, in my experience, strippers are not worth even trying to date.  I have dated one, and am friends with another; there are good ones out there for a relationship, but they are exceedingly few and far between.  Even the good ones will quickly be severely emotionally damaged by that line of work, and the longer they do it, the worse it gets.  If they are not emotionally damaged by it - even bigger red flag to stay away.  At best, that means they are lying, unaware of the damage and/or already incapable of connecting to their emotional centers and do not have a normal perception of the world.  At worst, it means they've been completely destroyed emotionally before becoming a stripper, which can lead to some pretty awful things.

I suggest perhaps taking note of my experiences and conclusions when it comes to women in the future, since you seem to be following in the footsteps of a few of the older guys here... could save you some pain and suffering.

No 1 reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/bbpGkrViOcE
(05-04-2020, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Few things I have consistently observed with women:

ima need to bookmark it
(05-05-2020, 05:06 AM)Omni3 Wrote: [ -> ]

No 1 reminds me of this:

Lol Lol
Well I certainly didn't expect that response... I suppose eventually I could make an e-book, but right now my plate is full. If you want more, you will have to start the thread and ask the questions, I am sure there are other guys on here too who can offer some valuable life wisdom.

No 1 reminds me of this:

That is actually very accurate.
(05-05-2020, 08:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

No 1 reminds me of this:

That is actually very accurate.

I concur.
Pages: 1 2