Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hidey Harold Reporting for duty...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a journal and a feedback on multiple programs.

This is my first post and I want to start off by saying how deeply I appreciate all IML ( and especially Shannon's) Hard work.
Until I started using subs way back around 2014, My life was one of a lot of frustration, neediness and boredom with taking a regular approach to self-development.  Shannon your Subliminals have been such a huge impact in my life that I will be recommending them to my clients once I launch my own business program sometime around the middle of this year. It is actually funny because I learned about them by accident. I had a mentor refer me to it and he himself ended up quitting use due to his resistance (nightmares). But anyway. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WORK YOU DO.

My Journey looks like this.
Long before even starting subliminals I had started studying how to become better with attracting women because it was a void in my life I wanted filled. I had an affinity to David Deanglo's "double your dating" program and also started natural grounding due to a suggestion by Rion Williams (Kati).

The order I started in goes as follows:

Absolute self confidence->Increase penis size->Become Irresistibly attractive to beautiful women sexually->Natural seduction for men-> Alpha male 6-> Sex magnet 2.0->DMSI versions (very first version - 3.2a)

ASC
This program gave me a taste of what was actually possible with your programs. Although I was still in a relationship, I felt like i was in control of the relationship for the first time.

IPS
I had little results with IPS due to quitting before the six months period. I did notice an increase in size but it was minimal. One day my girlfriend at that time picked up my phone and saw what i was listening to and heckled me with laughter for five straight minutes. Holding back tears and anger I somehow managed to calmly leave. We were already on the verge of breaking up but that was the last straw.

BIATBWS
This program took me in a direction I had been wanting for years. I actually was feeling sexy and feeling the sexual energy. But I was still craving more.. so I switched to 

NSFM
This program gave a better sense of just being naturally who I was. I made connections with certain female colleagues that ended up being sexual. But I still had not found what I was looking for.

AM6
Now like most guys, the only possible reason I bought this program was because it was a Prerequsite to sex magnet.
Never knowing that my world was about to become a whole lot better in the process. Before AM6 I was a self concious, needy and insecure young man who was still inexperienced with women. I was what most might call a good looking loser and total nice guy.
Complete transformation happened. I was now confident, I had a backbone, I spoke up for myself, I had a personal authority and manifested some good friends. Started going out and actually not having anxiety,etc.

Sex magnet 2.0
Fast forward and I started sex magnet. Now I mentioned earlier that I was doing a practice called "natural Grounding". Which was meant to connect to the spiritual truth of women. However, due to poor mentoring or me just misunderstanding the instructions, I had realized that I had almost completely conditioned myself into being A-sexual around women. Basically resisting my own god given desires as a man, by not letting women's beauty effect me (even when I was hornier than a prisoner doing a 10 year stretch). Sex magnet made this extremely obvious to me. I had basically neutered my sex drive. Sex magnet fixed this. 

The results from sex magnet were as promised in the product page. I had sex...Lots of sex. Room shaking, bed rocking sex. Older women, younger women.. they all were finally seeing me as the man I really was trying to be for so many years but was struggling to become on my own. Receiving compliments on the size of my Penis which had grown much bigger and firmer in quality was delicious icing on the cake. This was a big one for me because we all men are stereotyped by race and in this area I felt I was lacking to hold up to the stereotype. I had felt like I was a teenager again! Complete total success. I was just finishing SM stage 7 when along comes the Legendary DMSI.

DMSI versions 1.1.1-3.25a
I am a perfectionist. For whatever reason I was compelled to purchase this program because by now I knew that your programs actually do what they claim. 

HERE ARE THE KEY DIFFERENCES "I EXPERIENCED" BETWEEN DMSI and SEX MAGNET.
Sex magnet was great but at a point in time the sex drive eventually gets so high that I would have to masturbate to get relief. It almost became sort of a burden because Even immediately after coming. That horniness was back in full effect.

The second thing about SM is that it started becoming borderline addicting for me because the orgasms felt so amazing that sex was constantly on my mind. I could'nt wait to get more.
Now don't get me wrong. This program makes you a GOD in the bedroom. I remember having sex with an older cougar milf and after we finished I went to the living room.. sat on the couch and thought to myself "god I just made every male member in my family proud".  

This is where things started getting blurry, because I did not take a break from SM before Diving into DMSI. The first version was very taxing and tiring to the system. I slept heavily and felt groggy. But I was getting attention from women. Even more so than from SM. When doing SM I was doing yet another type of practice, just cold approaching women and asking them a few basic questions and leaving. The goal of the practice was supposed to simply get you comfortable with approaching and not having an attachment to the outcome. I regret to this day not getting a lot of phone numbers because the women were definetly ready, willing and craving to go to the next step with me. 

I was approaching them all. Old women, Young women, Women my age, women of a different race. I knew DMSI was working because I went to a grocery store and while looking in the aisle could see a figure in the corner of my eye just staring at me. A beautiful young girl, just eating me up with her eyes. She was trying to get me to look at her but I just kept looking at the choices of granola instead and she comes and "accidentally" brushes against me getting one next to me. 
I had never had that happen before, because I live in a region where women generally look down on interracial.

When I started DMSI version 3.2a I really started identifying with what Shannon mentions in the product page. 
-Women just straight up staring at you without even knowing they are doing so. 
-Women making up excuses and reasons why we can have sex claiming they dont care if its a one night stand even though they know they really want a relationship. 
-Women trying to rush into a relationship with you.
-Involved women trying to hook up with you.
-Women becoming incredibly insecure when they have no reason to be (because they are sexy themselves).
-Women in different Countries that only has seen your picture being effected by your sexiness.
-Women straight up falling in love with you and telling you they love you and that they want to have your baby. (this happened to me during sex)

I had one girl in particular who was at the time the most beautiful I had ever attracted. But inside she was filled with demons and insecurities. Which ultimately drove me away ( thanks to that version having the script that says you avoid women who are drama queens and unhappiness causing). It was the first time I had to break a woman's heart and If it wasn't for the Healing and Clearing, I think I would have gotten dragged into depression with her.

Here is where The REAL ISSUES start. I never get past version DMSI 3.2a. 
It is not quite clear to me as to why but I know one of the things that triggered me was when a friend tried to hook me up with his girlfriend's friend. The girlfriend looked me up on Facebook and saw an old photo of me from like five years ago (before I was using any kind of subliminals) and asked  "Is he gay"?
My homeboy was offended and so was I. I started thinking to myself " DMSI must not be masculine enough because that is a stupid question for her to ask." I did go and look at the picture and could see that it was from when I was doing a lot of natural grounding and indeed looked a-sexual due to suppressing my sexuality. I deleted the picture and then immediately set out to restart Am6 with the obvious end destination being SM. I was going to show her ass. I'm a F'kn man. 
But before I did this I wrote down the pros and cons of each (DMSI vs. SM). 

THIS IS THE CONCLUSION I CAME UP WITH

Sex magnet
Pros:
Sex magnet makes you more masculine
Makes you a master of sex
Makes you grow the penis size that you want.
Cons:
Requires a whole year commitment before you get to see the results (6 months Am6,6 Months SM)
Makes you borderline obsessed with sex
This sex drive can cause unhappiness because you are constantly motivated to go out and "GET" which is the opposite of fulfillment. You are never satisfied, or at least. The satisfaction doesn't last. 

DMSI 3.2a
Pros:
It is the love child of both Am6 and SM, potentially the best of both worlds. 
It works Instantly.( I would see great results in as little as 2 weeks)
It facilitates Happiness. Instead of having the feeling of going out to "GET". I had the feeling of "I already HAVE". This was the only program I had used where I got to a point in my life where I did not care about women. I still valued sex but It was not my number 1 priority. I even remember telling one of my girlfriends who lives in another country. " I could be single for the rest of my life and be happy".
This was huge for me because I had spent more than a decade trying to handle this area of my life.

Cons:
 No penis enlargement scripting
 Not gender specific
(Another thing I noticed when on DMSI 3.2a is that Women that I am usually easily attracted to seemed less attractive. They also seemed more needy and insecure. And I would sometimes feel a little depressed that I was responsible for making them feel this way and was wanting someone of higher value.)

Now I can anticipate the shit storm that will commence if I don't clarify this.
I realize these pros and cons are controversial. Keep in mind This is what "I" experienced and at that time concluded are pros and cons.  I know that DMSI is way more powerful yet, My subconicious reasoning was at that time "its not finished, therefore its not worth even using until complete".

If I had known better I would not had left DMSI. 
But I did...I started over on Am6, then was 3 months into SM 2.0. I had a trip I was preparing for. I was going to a new country for the first time and it was going to have loads of beautiful women. The most beautiful I had ever seen.

I had a stressful job at this time that was causing a lack of sleep. Then on top of that I was also using the program which also requires more energy. I got burnt out. I was sweating bullets because my sex drive was non existent.I knew that sex drive was one of the biggest components of SM but I had none. My testes and penis were shriveled up as if my body was forcifully trying to thwart my energy elsewhere. My concious mind reasoned with myself once again saying.." there is no way you will finish this program and no way you can keep this up. Just go back to DMSI...You were happier with that one and its easier. You wont have the penis size that you had back, but at least you will get an erection and you will still be sexy" and so... I switched to DMSI. 

DMSI version 3.1.1  was the first one I used that did not have the healing and clearing enabled. I had gotten invited out by an old friend to a bar. There were plenty of people there. My friend who was a male was acting weird. He was undoubtely drunk but was leaning in unusally close to talk to me. (think close enough to kiss someone). I had to keep inching back and away. It scared me because I know he is just as heterosexual as me. My concious mind said" Oh hell no, this is not going to work, its not gender specific, no longer has the ANTI SNIPER and obviously its effecting guys as well". So I switched to 3.2a for the time period of my trip which I thoroughly enjoyed. 

Now I did have a time or two where even on SM I had a gay guy try to talk to me. But also while on 3.2a would have a guy inbox me on a dating app.
My concious mind started questioning again" what is it about me that makes this keep happening" " am I not masculine enough"." Obviously they should see that I only am interested in women" So back to Am6 I go.

Finally we are to the present. 
I am currently on Am6 stage 5 and have to say i am having real issues. I know that Am6 is supposed to make you aware of your own B.S. and also B.S. of others. It also kills neediness. I know this. This is my 3rd time running it. But this is also the absolute most difficult rough, run I have ever had. I have read in the forums where another user asked why stage 5 feels so weakening. What is crazy is that during stage 3 and 4 I felt amazing (as if I didn't even have to continue because the goal was already achieved). Things going completely in the right direction. I was finally feeling self validated again, taking charge and sleeping like a baby not stressing about things in the future.

During new year's eve I had a complete breakdown. 
What I believe led up to this was my relationship with the girl I went to see in the other country. We have been talking for 4 years over the internet and last year was my first time meeting her in person. For whatever reason, women expect you to do pretty much everything. I realized the reason for this is because you are the man! The leader! The Stimulus! The problem we had is that after a certain amount of time she absolutely refused to text me first. In my training from back in the day I remembered David Deanglo's and Rion William's teachings saying "she should be texting you more than you texting her". This is also a habit I developed with pretty much all my associates, friends and family. 

It got so bad that I would basically refuse to text her..(a woman I truly love and care for) for days until she would finally text me. As far as the manifesting friends part of Am6. I have even less than before at this point.
Assuming that this is the OGSF part of the program. The reason I had a breakdown on New year's eve was because I suddenly realized I had been sabotaging myself...by trying to NOT sabotage myself.

I realized I was the reason for my own anxiety because I was conciously trying to keep track of this in my mind thinking" how many days I texted her first, What days she texted me first, okay I'm not going to text her today,etc. "

What I learned from these so called Mentors or Gurus of dating was that if you showed too much interest. She loses interest. And although I now know that this is B.S. (otherwise people would never get to marriage)
I started going days without talking to her again. The conversations we would have would kind of just die. I started making up scenarios in my head and neediness and fear of loss started creeping inside my mind.

At this point, I am asking for Shannon's advice. I am literally about to take the last step of Am6. Me and my would be girlfriend are not talking and I have read all the different types of resistance and ways that our own subconcious can actually warp our view on reality and basically bully or manipulate us out of continuing the program.

Shannon if you have read thus far I would like to thank you and also ask what do you recommend.

What type of resistance do you think I'm dealing with and how to get past it?
Should I continue with SM or DMSI?

I know that both SM and DMSI aim to acheive the same thing. But how they do it is different.

I would easily consider myself very strong willed (and that could be a problem, meaning I don't know when to quit or I just try too hard). I know that I can just try and push through it but also know that giving too much effort also causes anxiety and also could trigger reversal resistance.
I could keep going with SM and possibly make it out of this turmoil into sexiness and happiness again. 
I have had more subconcious chatter lately like" This sub is all about sex, sex is not that important is it"
I'm just not sure what to do. I HATE to quit after coming so far and after going through all this pain.
But I'm open to your suggestion. Should I just start using DMSI latest version and try to let FRM free me from life long challenges?
Hello.

Thanks for sharing all of your experiences with subliminals. What i see is that you have a lot of potencial with the subliminals. Incredible how well they work for you the first time. Maybe the second time you are conditioned for the first execution and you expect something similar. But for what i have read each time is different and if you try to control it and to have the same results could be worst.

For what you said i would say DMSI, but no one better than Shannon to recommend you.

Great experiences man. Good luck.

After sending the message some questions came to my mind, how many did you increase your pennis size with SM and...did you loose it everything after?
Quote:What I learned from these so called Mentors or Gurus of dating was that if you showed too much interest. She loses interest. And although I now know that this is B.S. (otherwise people would never get to marriage)

I started going days without talking to her again. The conversations we would have would kind of just die. I started making up scenarios in my head and neediness and fear of loss started creeping inside my mind.

It is a well known truth that showing too much interest makes others lose interest, whether you are male or female, because it signals insecurity and desperation.  So those gurus were right on that point, and I can assure you of that from a lot of personal experience when I was in my teens.  The problem you have is that you, at your core, believe you are not good enough as you are.  That is why you are a "perfectionist" and that is (part of) why you respond with such fear to things that make no sense to fear, like some guy leaning in closely to talk when it's entirely possible he's just drunk or stoned.  Everybody gets interest from the same sex if they're attractive, not just people running subliminals. You also seem to have a penchant for penis enlargement, but I can tell you, there's no penis enlargement in either SM or DMSI.  So not sure what to tell you there.

Anyway, the core issue is you are afraid of some things, and that stems originally from feeling "not good enough", which you are seeking to correct by changing yourself in the wrong ways.  You don't need penis enlargement to be good enough, for instance.  When someone asked if you were gay, you were so afraid of that ridicule that you immediately started running AM again.  If you didn't have that fear of being not good enough, you would have just laughed and told her something like, "Not gay, but doing Natural Grounding sure makes you look that way.  That's why I stopped."  Your response tells me that you are afraid, not only that you aren't good enough as you are, but it seems like you're also afraid at some level that you might be gay.  I'm not gay, but I'm small framed for a man.  Lot of gay guys find me attractive, and because I am secure in my heterosexuality, I just tell them I'm not gay, sorry.  No need to prove anything, or fear anything.  I'm heterosexual, I know that, and it is what it is.  Take it or leave it.  That's how you respond when you're sure of something.  You'll need to work on those things.

Quote:At this point, I am asking for Shannon's advice. I am literally about to take the last step of Am6. Me and my would be girlfriend are not talking and I have read all the different types of resistance and ways that our own subconcious can actually warp our view on reality and basically bully or manipulate us out of continuing the program.

Shannon if you have read thus far I would like to thank you and also ask what do you recommend.

My first advice is to communicate with her, frequently and effectively.  If she's right for you, it will make the relationship better.  If not, then it will end, just like it would have ended otherwise.  But not talking is also communicating something: "I don't care."  And the longer she thinks that you don't care, the faster she will end up with someone else.

Also, understand that not every woman is going to work with or for you.  If it's not a good match, let her go.

Quote:What type of resistance do you think I'm dealing with and how to get past it?

I think you should tell me, what type or types of resistance are you dealing with?  That will be more helpful than me telling you what I think.

Quote:Should I continue with SM or DMSI? 

I know that both SM and DMSI aim to acheive the same thing. But how they do it is different.

You should be using something to solve the core issue.  Self Esteem, E3 and/or LTU5 is going to be a lot better for that. You don't need to make yourself manlier, or get a bigger penis, or have more sex, or be sexier to be good enough.  You need to get your faulty beliefs about being not good enough dealt with.  These other subs are struggling because you're trying to build a castle on sand.  

Quote:I would easily consider myself very strong willed (and that could be a problem, meaning I don't know when to quit or I just try too hard). I know that I can just try and push through it but also know that giving too much effort also causes anxiety and also could trigger reversal resistance.
I could keep going with SM and possibly make it out of this turmoil into sexiness and happiness again.
I have had more subconcious chatter lately like" This sub is all about sex, sex is not that important is it"
I'm just not sure what to do. I HATE to quit after coming so far and after going through all this pain.
But I'm open to your suggestion. Should I just start using DMSI latest version and try to let FRM free me from life long challenges?

I saw this a lot when I would release AM.  A lot of guys would show up and try to run it, but they weren't ready for it.  I didn't know enough back then to understand that and neither did they.  But the fact is, to be successful with AM6, you have to internalize it, and to do that you have to have a good foundation.  You need to have a certain level of self worth, self esteem, and confidence.  The reason your first run was easier than your third is because the first run didn't go as deep as the second, and the second didn't go as deep as the third.  Yes, it's working, and yes, it's hitting deeper and deeper issues.  More and more fears.  And those fears are making it harder and harder to keep moving forward.

You don't get out of Kindergarden and enter 6th grade.  You don't get out of 6th grade and go into 9th grade.  You don't get out of 9th grade and enter college.  So if you're trying to achieve an end goal that depends on a specific requirement that you don't yet have, it's not "giving up" to go back and fix the problem.  Building a roof before you pour the foundation or put up the walls doesn't work very well.  So go back and build the foundation.

Forget about sex, forget about women, forget about big penises and worrying about being gay.  Go back and build yourself up to where you can actually and fully benefit from AM6.  Because...

An alpha male doesn't need to worry if someone says, "Is he gay?" when he knows he's not.  An alpha male doesn't need to worry about how big his penis is.  Or how much sex he gets.  Or whether women are interested, or if he's texting enough or too much, or who likes him, or any of that other horse shit.  An alpha male can do his own thing regardless, without concern, and the rest is icing on the cake.

But to get to the point that AM6 can work with you, you have to be in a position that you are capable of going through basic training and coming out the other side genuinely changed.  Not too scared to make the required changes.  The military won't let you even try to go through basic training unless you have a certain minimum level of strength, health and ability.  Why?  Because they know that you won't make it through basic if you don't meet those requirements.

A lot of guys want to go from whatever they have to drowning in pussy.  Some can, some need to take a few extra steps to get there.  There's no shame in that - it is what it is.  Everyone starts from a different point.

But in your case, you need to change your self perception, your sense of self worth, your confidence in your basic value as a human being, and stop worrying what other people think about you, your sexuality, your sex life, etc. That doesn't matter.

Right now, those fears are what are standing between you and what you want.  You have seen that these programs work, but now you need to go back and build that foundation.

So my advice is, finish this run of AM6, and then start using Self Esteem, or better yet, E3, or better yet, LTU5+.  Use them all, if you can afford it.  The good news is, as you deal with these issues, your previous usage of AM will start being expressed, because that's all in there - just you're afraid in ways that hold it back right now.

Then once you have cleared out all that fear and gotten yourself to a point where you genuinely appreciate yourself and feel valid, valuable, worthwhile, and don't worry about silly things like penis size or being gay, then run AM6 again and see what happens.  I think you'll be amazed.

You are what and who you are, and those who don't like that, let them fade out of your life.  Trust me, when you accept and embrace who and what you really are, those who like and appreciate that will show up quite naturally.  The rest will fade away quite naturally, too.  So if you're straight, bi gay, or alien, who cares?  Just be yourself, accept yourself as being good enough, and allow yourself to be genuinely happy.  Because genuine happiness does not come from chasing vaginas.  It comes from appreciating what you have and what you are, fully.  At which point vaginas will be offered aplenty, and you can enjoy them too if you like.  Trust me... get the basics down, and the rest will flow like water.  

The first thing you need to do is seek within yourself for what you need, not outside.  And the thing you need is self esteem, self worth, self appreciation, self love, and stop trying to compare yourself to someone else.  The only person who you can realistically compare yourself to is you from the past.  So if you're a better man today than you were yesterday, then you're making progress, and that is success.
Damn.. awesome post Shannon.

Welcome to the forum Darkknight. I did alot of natural grounding years ago, like months daily, I had once or twice it was just like I had no fear and was talking to alot of girls when I went out, but other than that not much other than feeling I was becoming weaker in myself. Like I attracted a few girls but wasn't able to do something about it, I even had one who I was at someones house and asked me "how's your love life?" and I had too much fear and felt too weak to even do anything about it, and I realized how obvious it was after. It definately didn't do anything as promised, and now I see Rion and he's fucking weird and something is very off about his energy.

And he releases these massive, expensive multiple dvd programs where he talks for hours about how awesome it is and goes on and on and on and enver gets to the point and just goes on. Roflmao
(01-16-2020, 02:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:What I learned from these so called Mentors or Gurus of dating was that if you showed too much interest. She loses interest. And although I now know that this is B.S. (otherwise people would never get to marriage)

It is a well known truth that showing too much interest makes others lose interest, whether you are male or female, because it signals insecurity and desperation.  So those gurus were right on that point, and I can assure you of that from a lot of personal experience when I was in my teens.  The problem you have is that you, at your core, believe you are not good enough as you are.  That is why you are a "perfectionist" and that is (part of) why you respond with such fear to things that make no sense to fear, like some guy leaning in closely to talk when it's entirely possible he's just drunk or stoned.  Everybody gets interest from the same sex if they're attractive, not just people running subliminals. You also seem to have a penchant for penis enlargement, but I can tell you, there's no penis enlargement in either SM or DMSI.  So not sure what to tell you there.

Anyway, the core issue is you are afraid of some things, and that stems originally from feeling "not good enough", which you are seeking to correct by changing yourself in the wrong ways.  You don't need penis enlargement to be good enough, for instance.  When someone asked if you were gay, you were so afraid of that ridicule that you immediately started running AM again.  If you didn't have that fear of being not good enough, you would have just laughed and told her something like, "Not gay, but doing Natural Grounding sure makes you look that way.  That's why I stopped."  Your response tells me that you are afraid, not only that you aren't good enough as you are, but it seems like you're also afraid at some level that you might be gay.  I'm not gay, but I'm small framed for a man.  Lot of gay guys find me attractive, and because I am secure in my heterosexuality, I just tell them I'm not gay, sorry.  No need to prove anything, or fear anything.  I'm heterosexual, I know that, and it is what it is.  Take it or leave it.  That's how you respond when you're sure of something.  You'll need to work on those things.

Quote:At this point, I am asking for Shannon's advice. I am literally about to take the last step of Am6. Me and my would be girlfriend are not talking and I have read all the different types of resistance and ways that our own subconcious can actually warp our view on reality and basically bully or manipulate us out of continuing the program.

My first advice is to communicate with her, frequently and effectively.  If she's right for you, it will make the relationship better.  If not, then it will end, just like it would have ended otherwise.  But not talking is also communicating something: "I don't care."  And the longer she thinks that you don't care, the faster she will end up with someone else.

Also, understand that not every woman is going to work with or for you.  If it's not a good match, let her go.

Quote:What type of resistance do you think I'm dealing with and how to get past it?

I think you should tell me, what type or types of resistance are you dealing with?  That will be more helpful than me telling you what I think.

You should be using something to solve the core issue.  Self Esteem, E3 and/or LTU5 is going to be a lot better for that. You don't need to make yourself manlier, or get a bigger penis, or have more sex, or be sexier to be good enough.  You need to get your faulty beliefs about being not good enough dealt with.  These other subs are struggling because you're trying to build a castle on sand.  

Quote:I would easily consider myself very strong willed (and that could be a problem, meaning I don't know when to quit or I just try too hard). I know that I can just try and push through it but also know that giving too much effort also causes anxiety and also could trigger reversal resistance.
I have had more subconcious chatter lately like" This sub is all about sex, sex is not that important is it"

I saw this a lot when I would release AM.  A lot of guys would show up and try to run it, but they weren't ready for it.  I didn't know enough back then to understand that and neither did they.  But the fact is, to be successful with AM6, you have to internalize it, and to do that you have to have a good foundation.  You need to have a certain level of self worth, self esteem, and confidence.  The reason your first run was easier than your third is because the first run didn't go as deep as the second, and the second didn't go as deep as the third.  Yes, it's working, and yes, it's hitting deeper and deeper issues.  More and more fears.  And those fears are making it harder and harder to keep moving forward.

You don't get out of Kindergarden and enter 6th grade.  You don't get out of 6th grade and go into 9th grade.  You don't get out of 9th grade and enter college.  So if you're trying to achieve an end goal that depends on a specific requirement that you don't yet have, it's not "giving up" to go back and fix the problem.  Building a roof before you pour the foundation or put up the walls doesn't work very well.  So go back and build the foundation.

Forget about sex, forget about women, forget about big penises and worrying about being gay.  Go back and build yourself up to where you can actually and fully benefit from AM6.  Because...

An alpha male doesn't need to worry if someone says, "Is he gay?" when he knows he's not.  An alpha male doesn't need to worry about how big his penis is.  Or how much sex he gets.  Or whether women are interested, or if he's texting enough or too much, or who likes him, or any of that other horse shit.  An alpha male can do his own thing regardless, without concern, and the rest is icing on the cake.

But to get to the point that AM6 can work with you, you have to be in a position that you are capable of going through basic training and coming out the other side genuinely changed.  Not too scared to make the required changes.  The military won't let you even try to go through basic training unless you have a certain minimum level of strength, health and ability.  Why?  Because they know that you won't make it through basic if you don't meet those requirements.

A lot of guys want to go from whatever they have to drowning in pussy.  Some can, some need to take a few extra steps to get there.  There's no shame in that - it is what it is.  Everyone starts from a different point.

But in your case, you need to change your self perception, your sense of self worth, your confidence in your basic value as a human being, and stop worrying what other people think about you, your sexuality, your sex life, etc. That doesn't matter.

Right now, those fears are what are standing between you and what you want.  You have seen that these programs work, but now you need to go back and build that foundation.

So my advice is, finish this run of AM6, and then start using Self Esteem, or better yet, E3, or better yet, LTU5+.  Use them all, if you can afford it.  The good news is, as you deal with these issues, your previous usage of AM will start being expressed, because that's all in there - just you're afraid in ways that hold it back right now.

Then once you have cleared out all that fear and gotten yourself to a point where you genuinely appreciate yourself and feel valid, valuable, worthwhile, and don't worry about silly things like penis size or being gay, then run AM6 again and see what happens.  I think you'll be amazed.

You are what and who you are, and those who don't like that, let them fade out of your life.  Trust me, when you accept and embrace who and what you really are, those who like and appreciate that will show up quite naturally.  The rest will fade away quite naturally, too.  So if you're straight, bi gay, or alien, who cares?  Just be yourself, accept yourself as being good enough, and allow yourself to be genuinely happy.  Because genuine happiness does not come from chasing vaginas.  It comes from appreciating what you have and what you are, fully.  At which point vaginas will be offered aplenty, and you can enjoy them too if you like.  Trust me... get the basics down, and the rest will flow like water.  

The first thing you need to do is seek within yourself for what you need, not outside.  And the thing you need is self esteem, self worth, self appreciation, self love, and stop trying to compare yourself to someone else.  The only person who you can realistically compare yourself to is you from the past.  So if you're a better man today than you were yesterday, then you're making progress, and that is success.

I appreciate your response. I'm not gay. Certain of that. I just want to be the absolute best man I can be. I Had already decided to finish the program and go through the refresher after before I posted this, was also giving you feedback on the programs I have used over the years. Its ironic that reading your response is almost as if I had written it myself. Definitely some limiting beliefs I will be letting go of Immediately. Yes i agree it comes from feeling unworthy at times. I also realized a few days ago that I tend to love others more than myself. Thinking about this I believe all that it ever was or has been is a lack of confidence. I do not even care about the different types of resistance, the gurus I chose to listen to or any of that anymore because it has only made me aware of what is at the root of the problem.
(01-16-2020, 08:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Damn.. awesome post Shannon.

Welcome to the forum Darkknight. I did alot of natural grounding years ago, like months daily, I had once or twice it was just like I had no fear and was talking to alot of girls when I went out, but other than that not much other than feeling I was becoming weaker in myself. Like I attracted a few girls but wasn't able to do something about it, I even had one who I was at someones house and asked me "how's your love life?" and I had too much fear and felt too weak to even do anything about it, and I realized how obvious it was after. It definately didn't do anything as promised, and now I see Rion and he's ***** weird and something is very off about his energy.

And he releases these massive, expensive multiple dvd programs where he talks for hours about how awesome it is and goes on and on and on and enver gets to the point and just goes on. Roflmao

I learned a long time ago to take advice of a self acclaimed guru with a grain of salt. As a matter of fact, My other mentor was one of his best previous clients. They would contradict each other all the time. It helped because it made me think for myself. At the end of the day we alone are responsible for our results. I don't follow any gurus on dating anymore. Haven't for quite a while. They served their purpose for me in the younger years when I was clueless about a lot of things but I'm on the path of becoming my own man. 

Yeah he gets really deep into his philosophy and a lot of it gets lost in translation because he isn't the best at explaining it. The best programs he has are his oldest. Where he wasn't so deep in the spiritual side of things.
Let's just say that whenever I used to listen to him I would find myself using a dictionary.

Good luck to you all.
Frankly, I think the general idea behind Natural Grounding shenanigans (i. e. having feminine women look at you lovingly from the screen Wink ) has something behind it, especially if you are experiencing a deep-seated lack of loving interactions with the feminine, but the execution leaves *a lot* to be desired. Big Grin
(01-16-2020, 02:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I have been on this forum for 4, almost 5 years and during this time I have appreciated your posts here Shannon, I think I have read most of them - but this particular one is probably the best post I've read from you up to this date.

Thank you, I think that I struggle with the same things as OP does, I ran AM before and didn't get nearly as much results as OP, but I can recognize the thinking patterns he is telling about in myself at that time.

Btw - shouldn't this post be moved to Subliminal Reviews?