Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sytmoney's UMS Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Goal: 
Make $20,000 per month

I started this journal looking for guidance while I run UMS because I have only ever used subliminals on repeat throughout the night. This one looks like it's going to be on a whole new level!

Day 1 (1 loop)

I ran one loop of UMS using trickling stream/hybrid (FLAC) through headphones. I was lying on my bed listening and the first 15 minutes felt like I was getting a brain massage - a strange sensation. During minutes 20-40, I had several micro-sleeps that included 3 weird dreams/visions.

1. I was holding onto a woman, stopping her from running away from me but she broke free and jumped off a cliff.
2. Similar to the first one, but it was a man, I was holding onto his arm and he was pulling away and slipped free before running into a fire.
3. I was laying face down on a hard steel floor and someone was yelling at me to get up, I finally got up and discovered that I was the navigator of a huge space ship.

The first two did not have much emotion connected to them, I was more perplexed as to why these people were killing themselves. The third one, I was a little surprised to learn that I was a person of importance.

At about minutes 50-60, I was awake and had a conscious flashback to when I was young. I helped start a new business only to learn that I was no longer part of the team when I saw a group photo of the whole team, except myself, in the newspaper. I will admit that it made me feel bad to remember that, and it was so random because I had not given that situation a thought for at least several decades (I am 39 years old).

Anyway, from what I understand, I now take 7 full days off to observe. Am I looking for a change in the way I think, feel and act compared to normal? I feel a bit tired and groggy from the one loop, that is all so far.
Welcome. Sounds interesting so far. Your dreams being affected is a good sign as the subliminals use your dreams to process. They tend to be symbolic. Especially with emotion connected to them shows somethings happening.

And the flashback to when you were younger is too, as it's working on your programming around money it sounds like it's just shone a light on that experience which to you back then likely was 'evidence' you can't be successful in business, so healing that is something the program is helping you to do to move forward. So it's not necessarily random when you get what's happening, but it can be strange when it first happens when you work on something and related memories start popping up.

Yeah generally you should start noticing your thought patterns being a bit different, your responses to certain things, you might start to have intuitions of 'do this' or 'go there' and i've found that it's good to follow those when it comes up as it can be your intution helping lead you to new things.
Congratulations on starting your journal. I look forward to reading more Smile
(12-23-2019, 10:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. Sounds interesting so far. Your dreams being affected is a good sign as the subliminals use your dreams to process. They tend to be symbolic. Especially with emotion connected to them shows somethings happening.

And the flashback to when you were younger is too, as it's working on your programming around money it sounds like it's just shone a light on that experience which to you back then likely was 'evidence' you can't be successful in business, so healing that is something the program is helping you to do to move forward. So it's not necessarily random when you get what's happening, but it can be strange when it first happens when you work on something and related memories start popping up.

Yeah generally you should start noticing your thought patterns being a bit different, your responses to certain things, you might start to have intuitions of 'do this' or 'go there' and i've found that it's good to follow those when it comes up as it can be your intution helping lead you to new things.
Thanks Ben, for the welcome and the advice. It surprised me that I had an in the moment reaction like that. I have not used any subs newer than E2, so I guess things have come a long way since then. I plan to run this sub long term.
(12-24-2019, 03:40 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations on starting your journal. I look forward to reading more Smile
Thanks Salty, fingers crossed I have good results!
Day 2

Fatigue is up, anxiety down. I could sense the cogs inside my head turning, as if I had new opportunities and possibilities to explore. My parents brought up a financial discussion that involved providing me with the location and combination of their documentation safe, as well as the location of their secret money stash, plus the amount of inheritance I can expect to receive if I outlive them. This was a strange conversation to say the least because both are extremely cagey and secretive in respect to financial matters. Their reasoning was that they wanted somebody to have this information in case something unexpected happened to both of them.

Day 3

Fatigue remains, anxiety down. I had a lot of dreams last night but nothing I could remember. I am tired today and a little unmotivated. I am married with 3 kids and it was Christmas day yesterday, so it would be be wrong to solely blame the subliminal for the tiredness! I completed my morning routine, with less zest than usual, and then went about setting up a small tablet to use as an e-book reader, for the purpose of further education. I took an afternoon nap for about 45 minutes and at the time had an urge to listen to another loop, but I did not. I'll continue with the 7 day break as per the instructions.
Day 4

Sadness and despair started up last night. I had a bad sleep too, tossing and turning, as if my mind was being pulled in many different directions. I felt very bad this morning, almost like back in the day when I first started E1. But then when I was out, I felt full of power and confidence. This is not how I normally feel, so what is going on here? Is this subliminal that powerful? I can’t wait to set the bloom period and gradually increase the loops to see what the sub is fully capable of doing.
Day 5

I am feeling a lot more “normal” today, I think the bloom cycle is beginning to wane. Yesterday felt like the climax, it was a day of ups and downs. Last night I stayed up late using a focus app to reconfigure my phone, removing anything I considered to be a waste of my time. I have done the same on the computer, blocking more sites and recreating my internet usage schedule to allow the best opportunity for productive work.

Should I continue on with the 7 day break, or should I start listening to a loop every 96 hours (5 days) beginning today?
Generally Shannon has said at first it's good to follow the 1 loop then 7 days off. But that if you get the urge to listen more then to listen more, because there's something in UMS to help lead your subconscious to the right amount of listening.
(12-27-2019, 03:12 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Generally Shannon has said at first it's good to follow the 1 loop then 7 days off. But that if you get the urge to listen more then to listen more, because there's something in UMS to help lead your subconscious to the right amount of listening.
That's good to know. I'll do another loop on day 8 and observe the effects. Hopefully the experience from the first run will help to identify an effective listening to bloom ratio thereafter.
(12-27-2019, 01:21 PM)Sytmoney Wrote: [ -> ]Day 5

I am feeling a lot more “normal” today, I think the bloom cycle is beginning to wane. Yesterday felt like the climax, it was a day of ups and downs. Last night I stayed up late using a focus app to reconfigure my phone, removing anything I considered to be a waste of my time. I have done the same on the computer, blocking more sites and recreating my internet usage schedule to allow the best opportunity for productive work.

Should I continue on with the 7 day break, or should I start listening to a loop every 96 hours (5 days) beginning today?

This would be how you know how many days off work for you: you felt it fade in day 5, so you would use 4 days off next cycle.  Then you can start experimenting with increasing the loops if you like.
Day 6

I remembered when I was a kid about 10-12 years old, I was outside creating dirt tracks for matchbox cars when my mother came out laughing hysterically and taking photos of me, shaming me for playing a game she deemed was not age-appropriate. I later removed the film from the camera but did not rewind it, and that resulted in all the photos on the film being destroyed. When she found out, I was harshly berated and left to feel a mixture of shame, anger and resentment. My desire after reflecting on that event was to share the story with my mother and explain to her that losing all her precious photos was exactly what she deserved and I am glad it happened that way. Obviously I did not because what’s the point, but I thought it was an interesting memory to spontaneously resurface.

Day 7

An interesting week, I am sure the subliminal has had an effect. I have set up systems that should promote more productivity while reducing procrastination. There have been memories from the past resurfacing that forced me to reflect, and I have also noticed some resistance which shows in several ways:

1) I feel emotional
2) I stay up late even though I’m tired
3) I have more urge to isolate myself
4) I am less capable of resisting pleasurable, yet ultimately destructive, sensory activities
5) I lose motivation for daily habits and routines

Day 8 (1 loop)

I set the alarm for 5 am and listened to one loop while laying in bed. It did not seem overpowering and afterwards, I felt like I was in a stronger mental state. I completed my morning routine with more focus and clarity compared to the past couple of days, and as the morning rolled on, I noticed a sense of relaxation, excitement and self-acceptance all rolled into one. When I went out for a while, I just felt good about myself and strangely I felt taller, as I maintained a strong and confident posture. A few strangers randomly struck up a conversation with me, and being an introvert (INTJ), this does not usually happen, as my vibe tends to repel a greater percentage of the population than it does attract.
(12-28-2019, 05:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

This would be how you know how many days off work for you: you felt it fade in day 5, so you would use 4 days off next cycle.  Then you can start experimenting with increasing the loops if you like.
Cheers, that sounds good! Is that 4 days from the time of listening, or 4 days after the day of listening? If I listen to a loop early morning on day 8, would I listen again on day 12 (96 hours), or day 13 (120 hours)?
(12-30-2019, 08:17 PM)Sytmoney Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers, that sounds good! Is that 4 days from the time of listening, or 4 days after the day of listening? If I listen to a loop early morning on day 8, would I listen again on day 12 (96 hours), or day 13 (120 hours)?

You think too complicated, although I have been where you are standing right now. If you listen at 8 o'clock at the 8th day, you don't listen to it at 8 o'clock at the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th day, but at 8 o'clock at the 13th day.

The confusion probably arose because you did not take into account the off-time in hours between loops at on-days, when you added the 96 hours. Say you listen at day 7 [Start 8:00 -- Stop 9:24] and then again at day 8 [Start 8:00 -- Stop 9:24]. There is already a daily off-time on on-days of 22 hours and 36 minutes. The same amount of time is added after the 8th day on top of the 4 days (96 hours) ASRB2 off-time. 

The most convienient strategy is to think in terms of whole days on/off. Day 8 is on -- Days 9, 10, 11, 12 are off. Day 13 is on -- Days 14, 15, 16, 17 are off.
(12-30-2019, 08:17 PM)Sytmoney Wrote: [ -> ]

To make sure you're understanding... another way of looking at it would be like this.

If you are doing 1 loop, 1 day on and 7 days off, then you do one loop and the day of that loop is your "day on".  "Days off" starts the next day, and it would be seven days in a row of not using it.

The first ASRB2 cycle you do should be 1 loop, 1 day on, 7 days off.  When that is completed, you can use what you observed to adjust ONE variable.  In this case, you observed the effects fade on the 5th day off, as I understood what you wrote, so you would adjust that variable.  The next ASRB2 cycle would be 1 loop, 1 day on, 4 days off, because you were seeing effects UNTIL the 5th day.  This will keep the effects in play.

The next cycle after that, you can add a loop, add a day on, or leave things at 1 loop, 1 day on, 4 days off.  Each ASRB2 cycle, you're trying to adjust one variable by one increment until you find your sweet spot for execution and results.  Mine, for instance, was 8 loops, 1 day on, 4 days off.  Yours may be different.
Pages: 1 2