Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SE 5.5g or Ara 5.75g first
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For someone who suffers from social anxiety disorder and low self esteem (dont know what the problem is or what the dominant problem is, some say SA is low self esteem and some say you can have low self esteem abd not be socially anxious) which of these would be better to run first?
(12-23-2019, 04:39 AM)London1 Wrote: [ -> ]For someone who suffers from social anxiety disorder and low self esteem (dont know what the problem is or what the dominant problem is, some say SA is low self esteem and some say you can have low self esteem abd not be socially anxious) which of these would be better to run first?

I haven't used ARA but I used SE. It is a fantastic sub which I felt the effects from within weeks of use. Really helps remove the validation and attention seeking behaviour that accompanies low self esteem and you just feel comfortable in your own skin.
Both can help, I guess it depends on the extent of it.

I've found that stuff like low self esteem, trauma and such can definately contribute to it. Another option would be Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid. It also has Self Esteem programming in it and alot more towards healing, so it would be more comprehensive. Though ARA has more recent technology.